Ninja Gaiden Sigma Trilogy

Abby_TheLastofUs

50 minutes ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

If the difficulty down to 5/10 or lower, then I will buy it.

It won't be even if they pump the trials AI full of steroids. These games are very hard, so probably not for you.

If they tweak the AI to make trials humanly possible then still expect ~9.5/10.

Edited by amex_svk

13 minutes ago, amex_svk said:

It won't be even if they pump the trials AI full of steroids. These games are very hard, so probably not for you.

If they tweak the AI to make trials humanly possible then still expect ~9.5/10.

I saw the comment of GeminiEntity that the dev may adjust, so maybe there is a hope of lower difficulty.

But they dont make change, then I will not buy it.

1 hour ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

I saw the comment of GeminiEntity that the dev may adjust, so maybe there is a hope of lower difficulty.

You Still have to beat Master ninja. Unless you played NG before. That surely won't be 5/10 for you im afraid

• Like 2

On 3/28/2021 at 2:54 AM, TheVengeance1231 said:

That's only for the trials where you had to use an AI partner, and the AI partner made it impossible to beat.

The single player still requires the hardest modes to be completed and they are not being tweaked. For a comparison, I see you platted DMC3, it's harder than that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GeminiEntity said:

That's only for the trials where you had to use an AI partner, and the AI partner made it impossible to beat.

The single player still requires the hardest modes to be completed and they are not being tweaked. For a comparison, I see you platted DMC3, it's harder than that.

DMC3 hardest mode is easy, you can use many item if you wish.

Can this game done like that?

6 hours ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

DMC3 hardest mode is easy, you can use many item if you wish.

Can this game done like that?

You can abuse as many items as you wish as long as you have enough essence (currency) to back it up. Honestly the single player is very exploitable regardless of the difficulty level, the only hard part will be the missions. Someone on here mentioned that TN will 'balance' the missions to make them obtainable but I cannot see them doing a good job with that. If I can clear MN Story then anyone can. 

• Like 1

On 28/3/2021 at 5:21 AM, TheVengeance1231 said:

So those new list is still very diffcult?

NG plat always are difficult, but if the dev lower tag mission for doing in solo is fun and doable...  MN and UN every enemy one shot you  xD I got plat on NGS2, NG3 and NGRE my body is damn ready. But i wait and see if they lower diff. for tag mission for getting this in solo... if not 2 and 3 are broken trophies side 

Edited by Neme-ita
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

But so bad that the story was & still like meh very basic wish it has a deep story plot & twist . So surprised that we still can’t play as Hayate ): 

With this story they could bring Lady Trish from Devil may cry ? 

Edited by Hysteria

1 minute ago, Hysteria said:

They lower the difficulty.

NGS2+ on the PS Vita had Turbo mode which basically made the gameplay 20% faster, normal mode simply refers to normal speed. Unless the missions are drastically altered to make them achieve-able NGS2 on PS4 will be an un-obtainable platinum. I don't care how good someone thinks they are, nobody has done that on the PS3, not even close. Good luck completing UN1 and UN3 with the AI partner if the missions remain unchanged!

I don't think team ninja have the work ethic to remove the glitches, even so completing UN2 with the computer will be no easy feat nor will MN3 unless your a good player and have luck on your side. I guess we will find out in due course what the missions entail. NG3 RE will be very difficult unless you've played a LOT of hours and mastered the Eclipse Scythe 360 Dash crap.