Assuming glitches are fixed, how difficult is this plat?

JD-D2

As the title says. Everything I've read about this game -- here and elsewhere -- makes the multiplayer looter portion of the game sound like a dumpster fire. But the campaign sounds promising, so I'd like to give it a look eventually, maybe after a potential Black Friday sale.

I know nobody has the plat yet due to the high number of glitches, but for those who've been grinding through it, what would you anticipate the difficulty to be out of 10? It looks simple enough, maybe more of a long grind than anything, but I know these online loot games can have some tedious trophies from time to time. (Destiny's "Flawless Raider" at launch, for instance.) Is there anything that'd make me pull my hair out, or would all of it come by just playing the game?

Sorry if this has been asked before -- I took a look through the forums before and couldn't find a consensus, and with no trophy guides out yet it's hard to tell. Thanks!

Co-op is actually super fun with friends. Yeah, it has its issues, but if you have friends to play with and not randoms, it's really enjoyable. I do feel it needs certain features added, though.

As to plat, I'd say a 5/10 solely for the grind. I have 32/51 trophies in a week so far and have 3/6 characters maxed out at 50. Getting at least one to power level 150 I think will be the biggest grind.

I know everyone's experiences differ nowadays but I have run into very few bugs, and I got it on its true release date 9/1.

My crew and I are slayin the game.  It's great fun, the loot system is great, and works properly.  

The Plat does not seem that hard.  I'd say a 6 or 7

I'm at 61% and from what I have left, all of them will just be a grind I think.  As long as none of them glitch, particularly the intel trophy.  I'm at 48 right now, but I have yet to play co op with anyone.  Doing everything I can solo first.  I've only got one character at 50, Thor, with power at 108 so I'm getting there. 

Doesn't seem too hard, only had to drop the difficulty for one mission, and Elite Vault.  The AI was sucking it up and I was getting 1 shot because I couldn't focus enough on the drones alone.  Been doing everything else on Challenge 3 for the trophy.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

I have been playing this game non-stop for the past week. Unfortunately there's no in-game timer so I don't know how much time I've put in already, but I also wasted a lot of resources on crap I didn't need and accidentally upgrading gear when I was trying to dismantle it. It is tedious as heck getting upgrade modules, and polychodrones or whatever they are called (I've been calling them Pocahontas because I can't ever remember). That is the main grind other than repeating missions. Difficulty is like a 4/5 because even on the highest difficulty I am kicking butt, but the time needed is a huge investment. I also haven't had any trophies like the intelligence one glitch on me so far, knock on wood. 

Edit: I'm playing this is on a new profile which is why you won't see it in my list.

Edited by Upendo_Vitani

My favorite things about this game are that while it has some things similar to Destiny it doesn't force you to rely on others for the more difficult stuff, and even provides AI for the other characters when you play solo.  You also actually feel powerful when you get to level 50 and have good legendary gear perks.

• Like 2

It's pretty doable - just takes quite a bit of time and regular daily playing. Also going in knowing a bit about how loot works and how loot drops are calculated will be a big bonus. I think the hardest part of the entire list will be the difficulty specific trophies that require you to complete missions on a number of Challenge III missions and the 100% mission rating on Challenge IV missions. The Hives can be tricky at times, but once you are geared, it'll just be the time factor really.

None of it is super hard though if you put time into gearing up and mastering the right gameplay loops to speed up your loot gain etc.

On 18/9/2020 at 3:53 PM, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

Guys this might be a stupid question, but if you complete 30 Hive missions at level 3 will the 30 War Zone missions trophy pop? 

Like does each mission count as a “War Zone”?

Is better repeat turbine mission at level III 30 times fast and super easy... Hive at level 3 is "hard" better on level I, IMHO

Edited by Neme-ita

On 17/09/2020 at 4:29 AM, lordzeze said:

It is a 3/10. Nothing is difficult. It is just very time consuming. The hardest trophy which is complete a war zone on challenge iv with 100% rating can be completed in the harm room tutorial so that trivializes it.

I wonder if they’ve patched this in the last update as I’ve just tried it now and the trophy didn’t pop