Konnichi wa Minna~

Koito

Ya'hallo minna-san~

I'm SleepSub, mostly active in the fansubbing community regarding anime, manga and visual novels, which would be already around the 10 years.  B)

I'm now, however, translating for Crunchyroll, but don't tell everynyan~  :ninja:

Found PSNP a week ago and thought; Time to register and see how the community is and ofcourse having a nice list of my well-earned trophies.

Everything went well and planned to become a lifetime premium member to support PSNP!

I kinda play all kind of games, from shooters to racing games, from Japanese VNs to Japanese (MMO)JRPGs!

So as of now, gonna be active here and enjoy the community, trophies and gaming sessions!

If there are any questions, you can ask me by PMing and/or post a reply here~  :wave:

Etoo... yoroshiku onegaishimasu minna-san~  :highfive: 

• Like 4

Any special Anime and Manga you read? and btw Welcome to PSNP

I watch almost all the new anime. My MAL has already 800 completed shows. This, so I can talk with other people about it, even if it's bad or good.

Also because of translating some shows.

Manga... I read Mission of Love, Black God, Naruto and much more... also read light novels.

Thanks for your warm welcome \\^_^//

Welcome to PSNP, SleepSub! You like anime? Do you have any favourite shows in particular? I used to watch a lot of anime, but now that I have less time I don't watch that much anymore sadly. :(

Thanks for your welcome! I guess The World God Only Knows, Clannad, Sword Art Online, Madoka Magica, Angel Beats and Little Busters. I'm a big fan of P.A. Works, Key Animations and SHAFT (Animation Companies)

I watch a lot of anime too, my MAL is SleepSub too if you want to watch my list.

P.S: Nice to see a german :D Raised with the German language, so hallo~

@All

Thanks for all your welcomes too! You really see that there's a welcome crew here which is nice ^_~

Edited by SleepSub

I watch almost all the new anime. My MAL has already 800 completed shows. This, so I can talk with other people about it, even if it's bad or good.

Also because of translating some shows.

Manga... I read Mission of Love, Black God, Naruto and much more... also read light novels.

Thanks for your warm welcome \\^_^//

Thanks for your welcome! I guess The World God Only Knows, Clannad, Sword Art Online, Madoka Magica, Angel Beats and Little Busters. I'm a big fan of P.A. Works, Key Animations and SHAFT (Animation Companies)

I watch a lot of anime too, my MAL is SleepSub too if you want to watch my list.

P.S: Nice to see a german :D Raised with the German language, so hallo~

@All

Thanks for all your welcomes too! You really see that there's a welcome crew here which is nice ^_~

Well then to say it in my mother tongue: Hallo und Willkommen auf PSNP! :D

I don't many of the shows you listed above, but I watched Clannad (also After Story) and I absolutely loved it. The story is so wonderful and touching T_T

Hi SleepSub!  B) 

Glad to have you on board!  :highfive: 

An Anime lover with a day job of translating jap-mangga/anime..wOw!

I enjoyed watching Japanese anime...those where the days..when I was just studying and no other thing to worry about

but just to bring home those high grades... Anyway.. still love watching NARUTO, Shippuden specially. and some old classics...
Hunter X Hunter.  :)
  (*if given a free time) 

• 3 weeks later...