Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate edition

Vergil

Dang, dem dlc r nasty. Smoke would be better then rain, mileena is fine but dafuk rambo. Chuck norris steven seagal sho kosugi or jean claud van damme ( lionheart, bloodsport or alex from hard target as variations) would be bossrap. But free 4k hdr 120fps upgrade r cool asf. It dont count they made jhonny cage  persona of the GOAT JCVD.

Edited by Sagaan
  • Like 1

Jesus this is like the 3rd edition of this game alone, why couldn't they just do this when aftermath came out earlier this year?? makes me glad I've not bought the game yet I might pick ult edition up cheap though but 3 editions of the game seems like overkill and a pre-order bonus for an ult edition also seems unnecessary

• Like 1

I don't understand what they mean by pre-orders "provide immediate access to Mortal Kombat 11, “Kombat Pack 1,” and the Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath expansion upon purchase". Isn't that stuff in the ultimate PS5 version already or is that a pre-order for the PS4 version?

Anyone know if this is supposed to be the last add-on to the game? I thought Aftermath was the last, but now they're adding another one ?

I'm still waiting for a "Komplete" edition with absolutely everything in it before I buy it, like I did with MK9 Komplete and MKXL. I won't buy MK11 until I'm sure no more add-on or dlc is coming

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Devil-Danna said:

Anyone know if this is supposed to be the last add-on to the game? I thought Aftermath was the last, but now they're adding another one 1f611.png

I'm still waiting for a "Komplete" edition with absolutely everything in it before I buy it, like I did with MK9 Komplete and MKXL. I won't buy MK11 until I'm sure no more add-on or dlc is coming

It is supose to be the komplete version including every dlc until now, but, you never know.

There is also a Kollectors Edition coming for pS5

Isn’t Ash Williams suppose to come? I remember there was a mistake in the notifications tab where it said preorder Ash instead of Robocop I think.

Hopefully MK doesn’t go the Capcom route a a release a Super Mortal Kombat 11: Championship Edition. But then again those actually had balance changes and extra content. 

Also I kinda liked Mileena with lips. It looks out of place, especially with realistic faces, that she can say words clearly with no lips. 

More characters? Great! I think the gfx already very good, don't mind them adding more dlc characters and story expansions that way we don't lose our dlc characters if they make a new MK12. But...lol, was still waiting for a komplete sale guess more waiting now. Lol

• 4 weeks later...