Anyone concerned about PS5 Theft?

mvpeast

6 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Don't have to worry about theft if you don't order one

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg

My PS4 controller is broken for 4 years so I need that PS5 ASAP. Also, I can’t stand the lag/jet engine fan anymore.

Edited by mvpeast

I ordered mine from amazon. I was planning on ordering one from target or best buy so I can pick it up in the store. But Amazon will ship it in a brown box. Either way my eyes will be glued to the outside of my house for the mailman. There is like a mental place for kids next to my house and the kids there have stolen a couple of packages before. But I'll be ready to swoop it up the second it gets there. I'm excited!

Edited by noland208
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SiLvA31G said:

Guys... I don't know what to say... I've just seen a bunch of americans discribe their country as having 3rd world crime rates. I'm astonished. Had no idea. I'm actually currently aplying to get a scholarship to do a masters degree in the US or Canada and you're talking me out of it xDDD

I've made up my mind that I'm moving to Quebec after school. Safer and I just like it better than the US

Either way package stealers are attracted to big boxes. Scumbags they are

• Like 1

1 hour ago, noland208 said:

I've made up my mind that I'm moving to Quebec after school. Safer and I just like it better than the US

Either way package stealers are attracted to big boxes. Scumbags they are

You speak the truth my friend. A lot of people pretend there’s no problem because they don’t care unless something happens to them.

It’s the same like this pandemic. If nothing happens to you or your closes ones, you gonna continue to live in ignorance. 

Edited by mvpeast

27 minutes ago, mvpeast said:

My PS4 controller is broken for 4 years so I need that PS5 ASAP. Also, I can’t stand the lag/jet engine fan anymore.

Never had lag or jet engine fan myself, as for the broken controller, why haven't you had it fixed or replaced in over 4 years? Sounds like that one is on you

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

Never had lag or jet engine fan myself, as for the broken controller, why haven't you had it fixed or replaced in over 4 years? Sounds like that one is on you

I didn’t really play ps4 that much. I started grinding trophies when the pandemic started. I am basically rushing at this point but I’m started to get tired of it.

43 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Idk i try not to think about it

i live in a condo complex and all my neighbors are pretty nice and friendly

i got my switch delivered to my door no problems, hopefully sony sends them out with a tracking number And i can notify my step son to check the door on delivery day

Good luck man. I hope everything goes smoothly for all of us.

2 hours ago, SiLvA31G said:

Guys... I don't know what to say... I've just seen a bunch of americans discribe their country as having 3rd world crime rates. I'm astonished. Had no idea. I'm actually currently aplying to get a scholarship to do a masters degree in the US or Canada and you're talking me out of it xDDD

I rather travel to Iran than US, thats me.

• Like 1

If you've got the means, it's worth investing in a few precautions. I had issues with packages being stolen years ago, then I spent about $80 for canvas. Created a sunblock across my deck, placed a sign saying all couriers should toss package over gate towards door. Haven't had a theft since, as you'd have to cut through canvas and then jump the gate. Most porch pirates are of the smash and grab type, so they'll just skip me.

Had a friend who went full crazy and bought a pile of iron wire gating. Creating a fully caged area around the front of his house that you'd need a key to get into with a space large enough for a medium sized packaged to slip through.