Destruction All-Stars Trophy List

Ghost

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly recommend getting No Escape for Ratu through boosting on Gridfall.

I was able to help out two people get that trophy through boosting sessions today. Both attempts took roughly an hour, though it could take several hours if things don't go your way. Weirdly, I was able to get it without boosintg on Gridfall in between those two sessions. So it is possible, but it will should save you a lot of time by boosting.

Pro tip: Once you've got it down to 1v1 with your boosting partner, be VERY careful when trying to get Ratu's car Breaker activated. The grid has largely fallen away at that point and it is very easy to send your partner over the edge if you ram full speed and they are at a standstill. Do some medium hits or make sure you can do it safely against a wall (if that is still available). You could also have them eject and get a hit or two in before the countdown timer starts.

And, of course, it will all be for naught if anyone is in the lobby still. Nothing you can do about that but try again :(

Edited by ZoydWheeler
  • Like 1

trying to get hit list now but my targets keep staying on foot in the air so i cant get them...

edit: just got it lol pretty sure that the first person was killed by someone else and not me but could be wrong... on to ultimate precision 

edit: ultimate precision was even easier.. 4 more to go

Edited by baejacobs

On 2/6/2021 at 0:50 AM, mattfry94 said:

Does anyone have any tips for Crashendo? Struggling with that one at the moment. 

This one is one of the easier ones. Think of it like a shotgun. The closer you are to a car, the more damage. Its also wreck 3 in one match not in one use so makes it alot easier.

11 minutes ago, whiskeywnobrim said:

i found it relatively easy compared to these other shitshow trophies

4 hits without being hit and survive 5 seconds while not getting hit by a fucking moron. Atleast these other stupid trophies you could go reckless in all the time.

But I understand your point most of these trophies can suck a dick

22 hours ago, LunchCannon54 said:

I got Ultimate Precision which I'm fairly certain wasn't in a single use so maybe they changed the trophy requirements for that at least I dunno.

i got this in without requiring it to be in one use too 

edit: just instant service to go now.. probably the worst one

edit: it actually wasn't that bad... just 50 wins trophy now which is easy when there are team modes

Edited by baejacobs

46 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

After my rage yesterday I finally got all character trophies just 20 wins left now.
Is it me or does it feel like the game is already dying on EU? I'm going Carnado to get those wins and I've already got multiple lobbies with 8vs5 or lower.

tbf not many people have ps5s in the first place

Just now, whiskeywnobrim said:

bruv ive been trying for ages for the last 3 trophies and nothing. teach me

i went for the trophies in order and none of them took me more than 10 matches when i went into a match solely to get that trophy... there were a lot of times during the match where i felt like giving up because it seemed impossible though lol

as for the three you need... i did both flamethrower and no escape on gridfall against the last opponent... and instant service, i have no idea... i did a few matches, thought id never get it, went off for a few hours, then went back on and got it on my second attempt.

Just now, baejacobs said:

i went for the trophies in order and none of them took me more than 10 matches when i went into a match solely to get that trophy... there were a lot of times during the match where i felt like giving up because it seemed impossible though lol

as for the three you need... i did both flamethrower and no escape on gridfall against the last opponent... and instant service, i have no idea... i did a few matches, thought id never get it, went off for a few hours, then went back on and got it on my second attempt.

i played 30 games of gridfall yesterday and only once got a 1v1 situation. theres always that guy who stays to be annoying or is AFK. 

5 minutes ago, whiskeywnobrim said:

i played 30 games of gridfall yesterday and only once got a 1v1 situation. theres always that guy who stays to be annoying or is AFK. 

i was pretty lucky, people usually left... try to get as many people out as fast as possible so there is more time to wait for people to leave

• Like 1