Destruction All-Stars Trophy List

Ghost

1 hour ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

If you are wondering why you didn't unlock "No Escape" or "Flamethrower" when hitting the final enemy on Gridfall, let me provide the solution for you:

You have to wait for the eliminated enemies to leave the lobby first. Press touchpad to see if there are still "spectators" left. You can only get the trophies that way when all of them are gone from the lobby, otherwise it counts them as enemies and you obviously can't hit "all" enemies if they are dead.

I was thinking the same thing! I think this is for sure a reason why it might not work for some people.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

If you are wondering why you didn't unlock "No Escape" or "Flamethrower" when hitting the final enemy on Gridfall, let me provide the solution for you:

You have to wait for the eliminated enemies to leave the lobby first. Press touchpad to see if there are still "spectators" left. You can only get the trophies that way when all of them are gone from the lobby, otherwise it counts them as enemies and you obviously can't hit "all" enemies if they are dead.

That's interesting.

3 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Thank you! That worked. Just got the Flamethrower trophy.

For Gridfall, have people been having luck with the final 1v1 once you get there? It seems like every time I get down to 2 or 1 opponents, they're just running around out of their vehicle never giving me an opportunity to actually get the flamethrower kill.  Seems like a lot of people in that mode are just trophy hunting (like me).

19 minutes ago, DeclioDukes said:

It seems like every time I get down to 2 or 1 opponents, they're just running around out of their vehicle never giving me an opportunity to actually get the flamethrower kill.  Seems like a lot of people in that mode are just trophy hunting (like me).

Yeah this is annoying me for the Barong trophy. That and if the other person is using Blue Fang and has Shredder ready it use it's virtually impossible.

15 hours ago, Woodzy_5 said:

any tips for cerberus mate? I have hit the last enemy with it so many times and no trophy I also get the notification in the corner for doing it 

If someone who was eliminated is still in the lobby it doesn't count. Have gotten it 4-5 times now with someone in the lobby. Trophy hasn't popped... More luck on top of the rest of the luck to get 1v1 and get the Burn in the first place :'(

Edited by Mike_Kaspar

22 hours ago, JewishPanCaKe said:

I had Ratu's final blast destroy all opponents twice in Gridfall. The 1st time i killed the last solo and the 2nd time i killed the last 2 guys. But no trophy both games... Not only are the trophies super hard but they're also bugged or mega finecky...

Please check the result screen after the match.

If there are other people in the room besides the last two, the trophy has not been taken. I think this is a server-side bug.

There is nothing we can do while playing.

Whenever I couldn't get the trophy, I could see the dead player at 1: 30-1: 40 as the third player on the results screen. And we should leave the room promptly after losing.

Just got flamethrower after a lot of gridfall games.  I actually got it without eliminating everyone.  I was down to a 1v2 and got the trophy to pop when hitting one of the remaining two players with flames running. 

So if anyone is grinding this in gridfall, my suggestion would be to summon your vehicle when there's 2 opponents left and just be aggressive.

is anyone having problems finding games... it searches for a long time then says a network error was found

edit: ive noticed that this is only with stockpile... which i was finding to be the easiest game mode to win on so we using it for win trophies... hope it will let me on the mode soon

Edited by baejacobs

Been playing for a few hours now and honestly it's really not that bad, I unlocked some of the hardest in just a few games of trying. The flamethrower trophy took about 4 hours but we all know how buggy that one is lol. I still have a few left but I believe I can do them in a few hours too.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SKiL_Clash said:

I can confirm that you can get three wrecks with recently abandoned vehicles. I got the Homerun trophy by doing that. I do believe it cannot be a cleanup, and still has to notify you that you wrecked it In the top center. 

This is interesting, I'd like to assume that if it works for one Allstar then it works for the others. I'm going to try this later 

16 hours ago, DeclioDukes said:

For Gridfall, have people been having luck with the final 1v1 once you get there? It seems like every time I get down to 2 or 1 opponents, they're just running around out of their vehicle never giving me an opportunity to actually get the flamethrower kill.  Seems like a lot of people in that mode are just trophy hunting (like me).

Trophies that force a play style to the point of breaking a game mode are the worst ones out there. 

Finally managed the painful No Escape trophy, on the kill that finally counted it seemed to actually count the recently ditched car. I've seen people saying that it doesn't count if they aren't in the car but in the footage the opponent definitely left the car so it may count for recent ditches. There is the slim possibility that they tried jumping back into there car right when the explosion went off though, the feed listed both cleanup wreck and annihilation twice.

Got "No Escape" in 1vs2 situation.

The most interesting thing is that I no longer expected to get a trophy in the remaining time in a 1 versus 2 situation. I just wanted K.O. the guy in the pickup because he was only jumping on one platform or just staying there in the car, it was annoying.

As some people have noticed, you shouldn't blow up a car together with an opponent, the main thing is that this car should be the last in which the opponent was. You may also have noticed that sometimes hitting an abandoned car gave you points. It looks like the game thinks that until the pilot gets into a new car, the old one is considered to be occupied by him, even though it is abandoned.

48 minutes ago, stargate1995 said:

Finally managed the painful No Escape trophy, on the kill that finally counted it seemed to actually count the recently ditched car. I've seen people saying that it doesn't count if they aren't in the car but in the footage the opponent definitely left the car so it may count for recent ditches. There is the slim possibility that they tried jumping back into there car right when the explosion went off though, the feed listed both cleanup wreck and annihilation twice.

Hi, I met you today 3 or 4 times in Gridfall altogether and 2 times in a row. The first time we got to 1vs1, but you weren't aggressive about winning. I was already on the Barong without a charged ability and you drove up in a normal car, but I hit you too much and you flew off the platform. I don't know if you guessed that I wanted to get the trophy, but I'm sorry anyway). In the second game, now you knocked me out with a normal kick, but that happened when there were still 5 or 6 remaining.

Actually, this is all funny. It seems to me that this mode is mainly played by children mumbling into a microphone, or trophy hunters.

Edited by Ryadovoii

18 minutes ago, Ryadovoii said:

Hi, I met you today 3 or 4 times in Gridfall altogether and 2 times in a row. The first time we got to 1vs1, but you weren't aggressive about winning. I was already on the Barong without a charged ability and you drove up in a normal car, but I hit you too much and you flew off the platform. I don't know if you guessed that I wanted to get the trophy, but I'm sorry anyway). In the second game, now you knocked me out with a normal kick, but that happened when there were still 5 or 6 remaining.

Actually, this is all funny. It seems to me that this mode is mainly played by children mumbling into a microphone, or trophy hunters.

Can't say I remember the games but I do recognise your name. Generally I hoped for a Ratu 1v1 end because at least it would mean someone got the trophy but it never ended up working out. I started to get more aggressive with Ratus on foot ability and kicks though to try to have less games end up stalemating with 3+ people alive.

12 minutes ago, mattfry94 said:

Does anyone have any tips for Crashendo? Struggling with that one at the moment. 

Look for weak players and hope you get em. Luckily it's 3 in a match. Mayhem is your best bet. Just be careful her car is weak though cooldown is fast

As for my story as of now,

I had just barong, fuego and box dude left. Was ready give up cuz I felt like I was wasting my time with the box trophy. Decided to play for a little bit and try gradually for other 2.

1st match with fuego, got final 3...the two kill each other lol

2nd match I get 1 on 1, see 8n leaderboard just. Heart racing. We're circling, the other player keeps leaving car. Pissing me off. Finally Crack him good, but kill my self. Got trophy they got win, I was happy.

3rd match try Rath now. Got to finals, got the kill, see we had 1 person still in lobby :(

4th match final 3, see its just us on leaderboarx, notice they are battling went for the double and just barely got it. Glad it counts on foot too. 

Now just the box douche and sp + wins trophy left. Oh man do i hate the box trophy.

Edited by The_Great_Lalli
  • Like 1