Destruction All-Stars Trophy List

Ghost

Instant Service and No Escape were the two hardest for me. Joined a group of 4 in Gridfall but they all K.O, but luckily got No Escape on the last random...whew! All left are the the wins now.

• Like 1

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

When 1vs1 on gridfall can I use my breaker on an empty car to get the trophy for No Escape?

I've got people jump out of there car all the time before I can get my 5 second timer from my breaker

I believe it would have to be at the last moment they jump out their vehicle.

I read some people got it that way. The enemy player gets out their vehicle before it gets destroyed will register the trophy.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

I believe it would have to be at the last moment they jump out their vehicle.

I read some people got it that way. The enemy player gets out their vehicle before it gets destroyed will register the trophy.

Thanks for that info. I still failed and around 30 games in now. I just created a boosting session just to get this shit trophy out of the way. All other trophies so far didn’t cause me this much trouble :/

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DeclioDukes said:

Hana's blade trophy has to be essentially 2 annihilations in one single right stick charge, right?  I've gotten 2+ within one ult, but the wording seems to indicate a single attack or maybe with a very small time window.  Any tips on this one?

This is one of those keep playing till you see a bunch of people on top of each other and smack with 1 r3 through them. That’s how I got it

On 1/28/2021 at 3:09 PM, Storfl_92 said:

Idk but 50 wins sounds a lot of a battle royal game. Unless there are team events that count towards this trophy.

If you win in any of the team matches like Carnado and Stockpile, it counts towards this. You have 50-50 chance of winning depending on you and your team vs the other team. You also need to win once with each of the 16 AllStars, so I recommend just play Carnado until you win, then switch to next character. By the time you have all 16 characters with 1 win, you will know which characters are your favorites or easiest, then complete the rest of 34 wins with those characters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

Thanks for that info. I still failed and around 30 games in now. I just created a boosting session just to get this shit trophy out of the way. All other trophies so far didn’t cause me this much trouble :/

Yeah, definitely find some players so the odds are better in your favor. Nice job on getting most of the character trophies. You're almost there :)

• Like 1

Finally got the plat. For some reason i spent as much time with Ratu as i did with everything else combined. Got No Escape along with my 59th win.

Eventually i started rotating between gridfall and carnado (whenever the enemy team had few enemies) and had a lot of close calls in both modes. Eventually got it in gridfall, but i did need to become aggressive and activate the bomb twice against two enemies, not just one enemy (one bomb for each). This was painful, but i'm sure glad it's over. Did enjoy the game, it's a great time when playing naturally, i just hope it's at most 29€ when it gets a retail launch. 79€ for this is just terrible value.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, stargate1995 said:

I'm pretty sure stockpile is dead, the mode isn't very fun.

easiest to get fast wins on for 50 wins though...oh well... i was able to find a match by switching from europe to us so must just be no one playing it on europe

i def did stronghold and it didnt count... is anyone else having this problem... i had all four orange lights and the white parts around my health and went around not getting hit for over 5 seconds

edit: lol every time i complain about not getting a trophy i get it right after... i did it again and it unlocked this time.. weird that it didnt unlock the first time

Edited by baejacobs
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, baejacobs said:

easiest to get fast wins on for 50 wins though...oh well... i was able to find a match by switching from europe to us so must just be no one playing it on europe

i def did stronghold and it didnt count... is anyone else having this problem... i had all four orange lights and the white parts around my health and went around not getting hit for over 5 seconds

edit: lol every time i complain about not getting a trophy i get it right after... i did it again and it unlocked this time.. weird that it didnt unlock the first time

yeah that trophy gave me a lot of trouble. i did the requirements at least 5 separate times before it popped.

10 minutes ago, whiskeywnobrim said:

yeah that trophy gave me a lot of trouble. i did the requirements at least 5 separate times before it popped.

hm there was one time where i wasnt sure if i did it but i just assumed that i didnt... but then today i def did it and it didnt unlock but then i did it again in the next match and it unlocked. 

little worried over the fact that my 50 wins trophy is stuck at 44% even though i have won two more matches since it got to 44% ..... ugh if the trophies are glitched... what is it with online games and glitchy trophies

edit: nvm it jumped up after i closed the game then reopened and joined a match

Edited by baejacobs

1 hour ago, baejacobs said:

little worried over the fact that my 50 wins trophy is stuck at 44% even though i have won two more matches since it got to 44% ..... ugh if the trophies are glitched... what is it with online games and glitchy trophies

edit: nvm it jumped up after i closed the game then reopened and joined a match

i have 7 character trophies left and theyre the hardest ones i tried for 2 hours for the Party Animal trophy and got nothing

1 hour ago, whiskeywnobrim said:

i have 7 character trophies left and theyre the hardest ones i tried for 2 hours for the Party Animal trophy and got nothing

Just keep at it. Don't forget Mayhem is the best mode for any trophy that requires a certain number of victims. Party Animal, in particular, i unlocked with a frontal ram into two vehicles at the same time, so don't forget to ram (R3 pushed forward) against large groups of enemies and you'll eventually get it.

2 hours ago, JohnnyEdd said:

Just keep at it. Don't forget Mayhem is the best mode for any trophy that requires a certain number of victims. Party Animal, in particular, i unlocked with a frontal ram into two vehicles at the same time, so don't forget to ram (R3 pushed forward) against large groups of enemies and you'll eventually get it.

i just got party animal. i checked the trophy description on ps5 and it doesnt say with one use has it alwasy been like this? same with boxtop...it doesnt say with one use

8 minutes ago, whiskeywnobrim said:

i just got party animal. i checked the trophy description on ps5 and it doesnt say with one use has it alwasy been like this? same with boxtop...it doesnt say with one use

50 minutes ago, LapinNervieux said:

I still don't understand why I earned those two trophies...

Maybe they changed it to 1 match?