Destruction All-Stars Trophy List

Ghost

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, JohnnyEdd said:

That would've been the easiest No Escape yet!

yep im so mad you cant change characters in the match. i could have got no escape and flamethrower

3 hours ago, robgilb91 said:

Just 8 wins to go for the plat.  Flamethrower and home run seemed to give me the biggest problems. I do feel this game might be dead in 6 months time unless they add alot for free. 

funnily enough i got Home Run in one game. i have played boxtop for 45 games now and still no trophy...

19 minutes ago, JanBuatim1 said:

Ive been trying a lot to get the Stronghold trophy.

ive had the 4 shields up for a handful of times for more than 5 seconds and the trophy didnt unlock.

any idea of what can go wrong?

it didnt work the first time for me then i did it again and it worked... must be glitchy

• Like 1

FINALLY worked.  I wish I could tell you what I did differently.  So many times I got to the final 1v1 in Gridfall, and I know because I checked with the d-pad to see the lobby only had one other person.  But that wasn't the problem.  The person just hadn't been catching on fire, and I could never try again because whatever crash we got into that time sent my car off the edge.  But for some reason it just worked this time.  I don't get it.  Oh fuckin well glad that's over.

Now for the other ridiculously hard one, No Escape.  Not looking forward to it.

The servers are awful. People jolting around left, right, and center, hits barely registering. My trophies are also just glitching. I've done the Instant Service and Bullet trophies multiple times and they won't pop. Had the awards/medals with the respective trophy names come up on the screen but no trophy.

EDIT: did Bullet again and got the trophy, so if you have a similar glitch...it should pop eventually if you keep redoing it. Really annoying that Instant Service is one of the glitchy ones given it's the hardest trophy.

Edited by Potent_Delusions
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Potent_Delusions said:

The servers are awful. People jolting around left, right, and center, hits barely registering. My trophies are also just glitching. I've done the Instant Service and Bullet trophies multiple times and they won't pop. Had the awards/medals with the respective trophy names come up on the screen but no trophy.

EDIT: did Bullet again and got the trophy, so if you have a similar glitch...it should pop eventually if you keep redoing it. Really annoying that Instant Service is one of the glitchy ones given it's the hardest trophy.

Yup, some of the trophies are definitely buggy, even the single player ones. Had about 5 crashes and many network errors. This game needs a bit more polishing. 

On 1/28/2021 at 7:08 PM, yowzagabowza said:

Well, that challenge series trophy is locked behind the paid-for-with-real-money Destruction Points currency right now. They said you'll be able to earn DP later on, but I THINK right now they're only available for cash.  

That's totally shitty on it's own, but tying a trophy to MTX is worse. Hopefully they give you enough for signing in or some shit to be able to unlock it. 

Well, this aged like milk. 

2 hours ago, barra333 said:

It didn't even need to age - none of the trophies were ever behind a paywall. 

I was told that some of the singleplayer content was tied to a paywall.  Is that not true?  Is that content not necessary for the trophies?  I haven't tried it but from reading the trophy list it sounded like it was.  Just curious how it actually works then.

All of the single player trophies are either tied to the tutorial (but don't pop during the compulsory run through the tutorial) or can be done with the free Ultimo Barricado events. I assume the paid events would pop the trophies if you did them first, but it is definitely not required to spend money. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, barra333 said:

All of the single player trophies are either tied to the tutorial (but don't pop during the compulsory run through the tutorial) or can be done with the free Ultimo Barricado events. I assume the paid events would pop the trophies if you did them first, but it is definitely not required to spend money. 

That makes sense.  Thank you.

On 2/11/2021 at 11:03 PM, whiskeywnobrim said:

i cant with this game anymore. ive legit played 10 hours on boxtop and still dont have his trophy

That’s about how long it took me to get it. The hit detection in this game is bullshit. Recently, I’ve been experiencing phantom damage. My vehicle will lose 80% of its health but I never get hit by anything.

15 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Only Ratu left for platinum. But at this point, it’s impossible for me to get. Not because it’s too hard, but because my old man fingers can’t pick this character as fast as little timmy, although I am spamming X like a psychopath.

That’s the last trophy I need as well, but not because of being unable to pick her fast enough.

Edited by PsYcHoNxVa

36 minutes ago, PsYcHoNxVa said:

That’s about how long it took me to get it. The hit detection in this game is bullshit. Recently, I’ve been experiencing phantom damage. My vehicle will lose 80% of its health but I never get hit by anything.

That’s the last trophy I need as well, but not because of being unable to pick her fast enough.

Yeah. All the weekend I receive ghost hits too. I barely dodge someone, but my car still gets a massive amount of damage. But my car don’t loose control as if I am being hit, it’s just phantom damage.

Also the collision is shit, I agree.

I fulfilled the requirements of many trophies, but the trophy didn’t pop.

2 Games later, someone crashed me, I flew through the arena like a bouncing ball, crashing 27 people on the way and unlocked the trophy?

I mean, what the hell? ?

I am Level 80 now, so you can Tell i played a lot for these trophies. Still missing one as mentioned.

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

Yeah. All the weekend I receive ghost hits too. I barely dodge someone, but my car still gets a massive amount of damage. But my car don’t loose control as if I am being hit, it’s just phantom damage.

Also the collision is shit, I agree.

I fulfilled the requirements of many trophies, but the trophy didn’t pop.

2 Games later, someone crashed me, I flew through the arena like a bouncing ball, crashing 27 people on the way and unlocked the trophy?

I mean, what the hell? ?

I am Level 80 now, so you can Tell i played a lot for these trophies. Still missing one as mentioned.

Were you literally rolling around like a ball? Because I’ve seen people doing that recently. At least you got the trophy.

I’m level 90 and still trying.

12 minutes ago, PsYcHoNxVa said:

Were you literally rolling around like a ball? Because I’ve seen people doing that recently. At least you got the trophy.

I’m level 90 and still trying.

Well, sometimes I get hit so hard, it pushes me a few meters, crashing into the next one and next one. Absolutely no chance to control the car at this point. Sure you ever experienced that for yourself. It’s not a bug, it’s just a massive crash. 
Haven‘t used R3, while I got absolutely rekt in this massive crash. I accepted my faith. Shortly before I jumped out, Instant Service popped.

I guess this crash had so much impact, me randomly crashing into others, the trophy just popped.

One of a few lucky moments ?

Just to clarify, still missing Ratus trophy. Just wanted to leave some impressions on my trophy hunt so far.

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 2