Destruction All-Stars Trophy List

Ghost

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, LapinNervieux said:

There was a 800 mega patch 8 hours ago. I can't find the patchnote. Does someone know what it does?

Destruction AllStars Hotfix 1.2.2 is now LIVE!

Hotfix Notes Thread:

? Disabled multiplayer lobby voice communications by default for all players.

? We are actively working on longer-term enhancements to the voice communications system.

? Fixed several client crashes relating to Multiplayer Lobbies and UI.

18 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

Destruction AllStars Hotfix 1.2.2 is now LIVE!

Hotfix Notes Thread:

1f537.png Disabled multiplayer lobby voice communications by default for all players.

1f539.png We are actively working on longer-term enhancements to the voice communications system.

1f537.png Fixed several client crashes relating to Multiplayer Lobbies and UI.

Thank you.

It's so frustrating to always wreck two opponents and never have enough time to wreck the 3rd one.... 10 games in a row...

5 hours ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

Look for weak players and hope you get em. Luckily it's 3 in a match. Mayhem is your best bet. Just be careful her car is weak though cooldown is fast

As for my story as of now,

I had just barong, fuego and box dude left. Was ready give up cuz I felt like I was wasting my time with the box trophy. Decided to play for a little bit and try gradually for other 2.

1st match with fuego, got final 3...the two kill each other lol

2nd match I get 1 on 1, see 8n leaderboard just. Heart racing. We're circling, the other player keeps leaving car. Pissing me off. Finally Crack him good, but kill my self. Got trophy they got win, I was happy.

3rd match try Rath now. Got to finals, got the kill, see we had 1 person still in lobby :(

4th match final 3, see its just us on leaderboarx, notice they are battling went for the double and just barely got it. Glad it counts on foot too. 

Now just the box douche and sp + wins trophy left. Oh man do i hate the box trophy.

Keep at it man, you've got this! The ones I have left now are:

- Crashendo 

- Bullet 

- The shield trophy 

- Flame on

I luckily got the Box turd trophy after many, many tries. I just kept going and just kept slamming into people and when I got it my last slam hit two people at the same time. Such a horrible trophy! 

I actually didn't have much trouble with the box trophy. Got it after two or three matches. What seemed to do the trick was slowing down and seizing any opportunity for a side slam, which i often ignored.

Missing flamethrower, no escape and the cat girl one. Those can f off

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Yoey_666 said:

Disabled multiplayer lobby voice communications by default for all players.

Thank god I can stop creating a random party chat to avoid hearing people blasting music or children screaming for no reason ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mattfry94 said:

Does anyone have any tips for Crashendo? Struggling with that one at the moment. 

Keep in mind that it is 3 in the whole match, so don't go crazy taking risks. I got it on the map that has the tight undercover u-turn (London?) where multiple people often get tangled up. Have your ability ready and slam someone with R3 then immediately hit R1. I did it in Crashnado and ignored the point status of my vehicle for a while. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JohnnyEdd said:

I actually didn't have much trouble with the box trophy. Got it after two or three matches. What seemed to do the trick was slowing down and seizing any opportunity for a side slam, which i often ignored.

Missing flamethrower, no escape and the cat girl one. Those can f off

This. Wrote this in another thread, but the key with the Boxtop trophy is to slow down before you’re about to side-slam. For whatever reason, trying to side-slam at full speed tends not to register. As soon as I made that change, I got it. 

Got the plat now, too. Thinking this won’t be an ultra-rare one in the end but definitely not a walk in the park. 

Edited by JD-D2
  • Like 1

Having way more trouble with No Escape than I did with the flamethrower one.  At least with flamethrower I was able to have set it up a large % of time with my ult ready and only 1 or 2 opponents.  With  Ratu it feels really difficult to charge her ult without taking lethal damage AND be down to a 1v1.  How may opponents left do you wait for to call her vehicle?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DeclioDukes said:

Having way more trouble with No Escape than I did with the flamethrower one.  At least with flamethrower I was able to have set it up a large % of time with my ult ready and only 1 or 2 opponents.  With  Ratu it feels really difficult to charge her ult without taking lethal damage AND be down to a 1v1.  How may opponents left do you wait for to call her vehicle?

Same. This is getting so dumb. I've been at it for at least 20 hours now and something always happens. Between shredder, people killing themselves, my car getting blasted into narnia, the list goes on.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dee_Battery said:

Same. This is getting so dumb. I've been at it for at least 20 hours now and something always happens. Between shredder, people killing themselves, my car getting blasted into narnia, the list goes on.

Yeah I feel that...I only play for an hour at a time or so because I can only take so many opportunities wasted by driving into a pit like an idiot or getting tapped by an enemy vehicle and flying off the arena.  Might just need to be one of those plats where I take it really slow.

I recently got all the Allstar character trophies. And I honestly don’t know how I got some of them. The spike one just happened when I activated my spikes and was knocked all over by an enemy. Others were just extremely lucky. But very time consuming. I got like 9 more wins for the plat, and I’ll probably be like level 70 when that’s done...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SolidJD said:

I am over halfway on the trophies. Just grinding out the AllStar character ability trophies. Latest one I just got was for Harmony. Anyone have any tips for these or just RNG luck? 

RNG luck. Nothing you can do about it, just be aggressive and aim for the weakest cars. Keep in mind when an ennemie jump out of a car it's still marked as occupied for a few seconds (with a orange arrow on top) I don't know if it's a bug or intended to but I'd take advantage of it. Works for most of the trophies.

1 hour ago, mattfry94 said:

Finally got my hero trophies done so now have to mop up the wins. Man, some of those hero trophies are really damn tough and rng...

How long do you think it took you, I know it'll vary from person to person but I just want to see how long it took for you so I can see how long how luck-based it is. Thanks ahead of time. Also, if someone else has already got the platinum how long do you think it took you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mumik08 said:

How long do you think it took you, I know it'll vary from person to person but I just want to see how long it took for you so I can see how long how luck-based it is. Thanks ahead of time. Also, if someone else has already got the platinum how long do you think it took you.

So I'm still chipping away at getting my wins (need 14 more) but going from my playtime its saying from the PS5 I think I'll have my platinum around 32-35 hours of collective playtime. The longest and most difficult trophies for me were

- boxtops 

- Fuego 

- Sergeant rescue 

Good luck with getting your trophies and I hope your playtime is a lot shorter and more forgiving!

8 hours ago, mattfry94 said:

So I'm still chipping away at getting my wins (need 14 more) but going from my playtime its saying from the PS5 I think I'll have my platinum around 32-35 hours of collective playtime. The longest and most difficult trophies for me were

- boxtops 

- Fuego 

- Sergeant rescue 

Good luck with getting your trophies and I hope your playtime is a lot shorter and more forgiving!

Fuego but not Ratu? Interesting, since the method is the same but with harder constraints.

• Like 1