Destruction All-Stars Trophy List

Ghost

18 minutes ago, EightBitArtist said:

i dont think they count if they are out of a car, if that matters

I don't know if Cerberus does, but Ratu's one does for sure. I got it off someone that had jumped out of the car and died to it. I did blow up the car as well when it killed them though; not sure if that matters or not.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mattfry94 said:

What I'm finding difficult at the moment is the Cerberus trophy, even with the Gridfall technique. I'm coming up against people who just know what they're doing and have 2 lives and wont get in a car and just run around until the timer ends. 

This didn't pop for me. Got the burn notification TWICE 1v1. Sad :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike_Kaspar said:

This didn't pop for me. Got the burn notification TWICE 1v1. Sad :(

That sucks, it sounds like you've gotten closer than I have! I just had a 1vs1 with someone now and hit them twice (they jumped to another car) and hit them both times on fire but still no trophy. For me personally, and I know this isnt a favorable option but I think these trophies should be obtainable in the arcade mode vs bots.

(Edit)

I just got the Cerberus trophy after about 6-7 hours of trying. Now onto Ratu!

Edited by mattfry94
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, mattfry94 said:

That sucks, it sounds like you've gotten closer than I have! I just had a 1vs1 with someone now and hit them twice (they jumped to another car) and hit them both times on fire but still no trophy. For me personally, and I know this isnt a favorable option but I think these trophies should be obtainable in the arcade mode vs bots.

(Edit)

I just got the Cerberus trophy after about 6-7 hours of trying. Now onto Ratu!

any tips for cerberus mate? I have hit the last enemy with it so many times and no trophy I also get the notification in the corner for doing it 

• Like 1

The problem with many trophies is that you need to WRECK opponents. I think if devs change those trophies with something like "Hit X opponents with a Breaker during one game", it should be more doable than Wreck X opponents. Maybe with more hits needed, like 8 to 10, and not differents opponents. 
I mean, Wreck opponents with one use of Angelo's car Breaker is just too hard, as Twinkleriot's is. Breakers also needs some visual hints. Crashendo needs a visual area of effect around the car. I did the trophy this morning, and I've never been sure exactly if I hit my opponents. There's a notification, yes, but it's too small.

Edited by LapinNervieux

2 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Does anyone know how the Boxmobile stuff works?

And does anyone know if X-Ray kills have to be done on the enemies that are chosen by the skill or do you just have to kill 3 enemies while it is active, no matter if they are your target?

I had lock-on unlock in a game where I'm pretty sure I didn't kill 3 targets. So I assume that X-Ray works the same, though I can't guarantee.

24 minutes ago, LapinNervieux said:

Does anyone know what's the difference between Wreck and Take Out? 

It's probably because you can target people if they leave their cars using lock-on or x-ray. So I guess those trophies would also count run overs.

Edited by stargate1995

11 minutes ago, TheBirches said:

Where are they accessed? I haven't actually looked too much into anything outside of multiplayer. Do you find these in Arcade or in Practice?

Isn't there a 'Challenges' option on the main menu? You can only do the Ultimo one without paying real money. 

Just now, barra333 said:

Isn't there a 'Challenges' option on the main menu? You can only do the Ultimo one without paying real money. 

No idea, I'm gonna have a look when I get home from work later. I am currently hovering around this forum hoping some decent trophy tips come about lol

22 minutes ago, Kowal821 said:

Yeah, Can someone explain how Muna ult works?

It seems to only add plating when you bash (up or side on right stick). I feel like I got close a couple of times but I'm not sure if the plating was actually full or not.

The one I'm confused about is Shyft's.  How are you supposed to do 100 damage while in stealth WITHOUT taking damage?  It seems like this is one of the most common trophies but I can't figure it out.

6 hours ago, Woodzy_5 said:

any tips for cerberus mate? I have hit the last enemy with it so many times and no trophy I also get the notification in the corner for doing it 

Honestly I wish I could give something more concrete but this does seem like an annoying trophy but I found hopefully some of these things might help!

- The circular map was the better choice and I found more people stayed in their vehicles on that map 

- I spawned in my hero vehicle when there was 2 people left, rather than one. I found it gave me a better chance of hitting them as they were slightly distracted with each other 

- At the beginning of the match I collected Crystals until my car was available as sometimes that match would have a lot of people eliminated right away which meant at least your car was available right away. 

- Keep going. I know for some people this probably happened in a 1-4 matches but I'm not exaggerating, it took my around 5-7 hours and many damn matches.

Good luck to you! I'm going to try and get Ratu today but I can already tell it's going to take me a while...

12 hours ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

i really hate theres no feedbakc on waht you have like what is a full shield for muna?

20 minutes ago, Kowal821 said:

Yeah, Can someone explain how Muna ult works?

When you get into her specific vehicle and active its Breaker, there will be a rectangle around the vehicles health bar. This rectangle is made up of 4 sections that all need to be turned white. Once all 4 are white, you need to avoid taking damage for 5 seconds. 

10 minutes ago, DeclioDukes said:

It seems to only add plating when you bash (up or side on right stick). I feel like I got close a couple of times but I'm not sure if the plating was actually full or not.

The one I'm confused about is Shyft's.  How are you supposed to do 100 damage while in stealth WITHOUT taking damage?  It seems like this is one of the most common trophies but I can't figure it out.

To be fair, you need to do what it says. I did it yesterday. I chose GridFall played normally until there were 3 players left and just rammed two players face front while my ult was active. Take a look at your health bar when you ram someone if you lose any hp. Restart. 

4 minutes ago, omnx-supak said:

To be fair, you need to do what it says. I did it yesterday. I chose GridFall played normally until there were 3 players left and just rammed two players face front while my ult was active. Take a look at your health bar when you ram someone if you lose any hp. Restart. 

So one ram does about 50 damage? Or did you have to hit them several times?