Destruction All-Stars Trophy List

Ghost

Went ahead and boosted the two trophies I'd literally gotten multiple times.  Both Ratu and Boxtop I'd gotten multiple times, and even when boosting, I had to do Boxtop probably 6 times before it counted.  I'm so over this shit.  I want to do as much legit as I can, but like, when I literally DO do it legit and it doesn't count, fuck it.

• Like 1

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Chettlar said:

Went ahead and boosted the two trophies I'd literally gotten multiple times.  Both Ratu and Boxtop I'd gotten multiple times, and even when boosting, I had to do Boxtop probably 6 times before it counted.  I'm so over this shit.  I want to do as much legit as I can, but like, when I literally DO do it legit and it doesn't count, fuck it.

Boxtop just won't work for me at all, getting fed up with it all now ?

On 28/01/2021 at 9:33 PM, shakie19 said:

No.

No game needs an infallible trophy.

No game ever.

I'll only pick this up if I see it's a good plat rate. Doesn't interest me otherwise.

Can legit all be boosted with a group

1 hour ago, SolidJD said:

3 character trophies left. Fuego, Ruta and Boxtop. 

Fuego and Ratu can easily be done on Gridfall...but Boxtop, well it's almost impossible solo, I got a group of 14 players in a boosting session and we played Mayhem solo and split into groups and took turns

Edited by se_guevara99

59 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Every day the game gets more and more laggy. I am at this point, 50% of the lobby is just teleporting, makes it impossible to hit anything 1f605.png

It’s not my internet...

I found that on Friday when I was finishing up the last of the 50 wins - way more lag and teleport after the last patch. I might come back to the last few trophies at a later date if there are private lobbies or some change that makes them less frustrating. Life is too short for them as they are now.

9 hours ago, se_guevara99 said:

Can legit all be boosted with a group

Fuego and Ratu can easily be done on Gridfall...but Boxtop, well it's almost impossible solo, I got a group of 14 players in a boosting session and we played Mayhem solo and split into groups and took turns

I’ll have to try and get a boosting session sorted asap

1 hour ago, SolidJD said:

managed to get boxtop finished off in a public lobby of mayhem - utilise the side slam as much as you can, it does help! 

platinum finally obtained for that game 

I’d just about given up trying to get Boxtop but will try it a few more times today, hopefully I get lucky.

• Like 2

Hello ! Few tips to get the instant service one : play on gridfall, since the area is smaller, you have more chance to kick the vehicles. The trophy just popped here for me, i kicked like 4 or 5 vehicles haha. 

Only Escape and Home run left... I have troubles with them haha. 

The plat is coming :D 

Edited by KingOfGold
  • Like 1

My advice is to simply play as Boxtop without thinking about the trophy and slam as many players as you can for points once you activate your Boxmobile breaker. Alternate between forward and side slam to get the most out of your ability. It's a matter of lucky hits so don't get it into your head if you don't get the trophy, it will pop eventually. Also, make sure you're not doing it on the London variant of the Mayhem arena because the players get easily separated, making it harder to get those hits.

Edited by Domino_Destructo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SadisticFiend said:

Can anyone give me some tips for getting Home Run and Hit List

I’m struggling with both of these so any help would be great 1f60a.png 

Home Run - attack players that are low on health. Activate breaker when you're about to hit someone.

Hit List - activate breaker and attack your target. If someone else takes it down, it will count and you can move to the next one.

• Like 1

Thanks Domino, i got Ratu today, I have trouble with Home Run now, (certainly the third most complex). It seems patience is the only way. I hope this one isn't glitchy ! 

22 hours ago, SadisticFiend said:

Can anyone give me some tips for getting Home Run and Hit List

I’m struggling with both of these so any help would be great 1f60a.png 

I was lucky for the Hit List, I just followed all my targets and I got it pretty fast. You shouldn't get too much problems for this one ;) 

Edited by KingOfGold
Quote was missing

2 hours ago, SadisticFiend said:

Just need the Ratu one now, is it possible to get this in a public lobby or a boosting session only?

I did it in Carnado.

Here are some Tipps I can give you.

-Fill your Hero Vehicle as fast as possible

-Make sure your Hero Vehicle doesn’t get destroyed, getting a new one can take 1-2 minutes which is a waste of time.

-Every 2-4 Hits you can use your Breaker (L1). You can easily destroy 2-3 people with one charge.

-Stay near the tornado and blast everything you can there, most players are near the tornado.

-In endgame (last 30 seconds), people often try to lift the pillars in the middle around the tornado. That’s your chance to Kill even more.

-Many players leave the match before the end. It’s more likely you have to kill 5 enemies, not 8.

Important Tipp:

Don’t go for hero vehicles to fill up the L1 Breaker. The lag in this game is horrible, you can get destroyed one hit by a shredder not even facing you in your perspective.

But you still need to kill all individual enemies, so it’s still luck. But I hope this helps a little bit.

I got it this way after 20 matches or so.

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 1