Destruction All-Stars Trophy List

Ghost

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, mattfry94 said:

I managed to pop her trophy on my second try with her! But with Fuego it took a lot, lot longer. Probably about 5 hours? So many 1vs1 haha 

Fuego took me a few tries as well, but was feasible as soon as I got to my second or third one on one.

With Ratu though, I've easily spent six hours. Even when you get to a one on one, it's hard to charge her ability. The other trophies were a lot easier since you can just go on Mayhem and create several opportunities. Definitely got all of the others in under five hours.

35 minutes ago, JohnnyEdd said:

Fuego took me a few tries as well, but was feasible as soon as I got to my second or third one on one.

With Ratu though, I've easily spent six hours. Even when you get to a one on one, it's hard to charge her ability. The other trophies were a lot easier since you can just go on Mayhem and create several opportunities. Definitely got all of the others in under five hours.

I finally got the trophy for Ratu after 60 games, you’ve just gotta keep at it until the RNG falls in your favour. Would recommend spawning the car when theres 2 others left as it only takes around 3 slams to charge her ability.

• Like 1

I took a break from the Ratu grind to chase some other trophies in Mayhem and it saved my sanity.  It's a nice break to just go around going for big/multi-hits to unlock some of the easier trophies.  I plan to wait to get 5-6 people together to try to boost the Ratu to finish off the plat.  Would highly suggest changing it up every once in a while.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I-P3N5KA-I said:

I finally got the trophy for Ratu after 60 games, you’ve just gotta keep at it until the RNG falls in your favour. Would recommend spawning the car when theres 2 others left as it only takes around 3 slams to charge her ability.

For two Times i would have unlocked the trophy if not for some afk dude who would lose in the first minute and then stick around for the entire match. Its infuriating!!

56 minutes ago, DeclioDukes said:

Pretty sure it needs to be a right stick hit for it to actually smoke them.

Ofcrouse after complaining on here I got it a few rounds later :D !

So far it's not too bad even though I'm complaining. I'm around 6hours of playtime and got 8/16 allstar character trophies.

2 minutes ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

hot tip just keep playing the team modes with Ratu or Fuego, you'll eventually get a match with like way less people or they drop and the teams are smaller. had a game where it was 2v1...and its wasnt the first time.

I guess worst case scenario if you're not able to get those trophies just wait till the game is dead and it should be easier?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

hot tip just keep playing the team modes with Ratu or Fuego, you'll eventually get a match with like way less people or they drop and the teams are smaller. had a game where it was 2v1...and its wasnt the first time.

That's definitely solid advice. Mostly because you can already tell that numbers are dropping and it's quite frequent to play carnado with less than 16 players.

Not only that, but by detonating Ratu's ability near the carnado throughout the match (and during the final countdown) i feel like it could be a better way to approach this trophy (other than boosting of course), since i was more in control of the action than in gridfall's terrible rng.  I will be rotating between gridfall and carnado with Ratu until i get it. Already have my 50 wins and still no No Escape, i feel defeated ?

This will become a MUCH easier platinum after it leaves PS plus. 

you can do flamethrower and ratu trophies during whole match. best game modes are team based ones where enemy got few players. i just did flamethrower and i found out that carnado on circular map (i think it was called vegas) is best one. i did with 4 people on enemy team pretty easily. hardest part was reading enemy names on top of their cars written with very small font. remember u dont need to do it during single activation  but during 1 game. way easier than gridfall strategy.. gridfall strategy is annoying.. i made it to 1v1 10-15 times in gridfall mode and everytime some1 dead was still in lobby till the match end..

3 hours ago, zmansimov said:

you can do flamethrower and ratu trophies during whole match. best game modes are team based ones where enemy got few players. i just did flamethrower and i found out that carnado on circular map (i think it was called vegas) is best one. i did with 4 people on enemy team pretty easily. hardest part was reading enemy names on top of their cars written with very small font. remember u dont need to do it during single activation  but during 1 game. way easier than gridfall strategy.. gridfall strategy is annoying.. i made it to 1v1 10-15 times in gridfall mode and everytime some1 dead was still in lobby till the match end..

Ha lol holy shit, i think you're right...the trophy description doesnt say do it all at once like the others, oh well got it in gridfall...:|

Edited by The_Great_Lalli

3 hours ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

Ha lol holy shit, i think you're right...the trophy description doesnt say do it all at once like the others, oh well got it in gridfall...:|

Is this valid also for "No Escape"??

The description reads "Wreck all opponents with Barong's Countdown in an Online match" so it would make sense!

I will try it out in carnado then, it took me like 3 hours yesterday to get the right situation for Flamethrower... At least I got 10 wins for the other trophy in the meantime