Trophy Thoughts?

7 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I have never played a Call of Duty game, but the Cold War setting in this one looks interesting. From a trophy point of view - do they tend to be enjoyable platinum journeys?

It varies. It goes from very hard (BO3) to very easy (MW), but this set doesn't seem too tough. Zombies are usually the problem since you usually need to have 4 decently skilled and coordinated players.

1 hour ago, WOLFHEARTGUY said:

That would be awesome! Thanks. Mind if I add you? I’ll be playing Miles Morales tomorrow but anytime after I’ll be down

I don't know how new are you to this site, but you can create gaming session and there is always someone willing to help unless it's some old or obscure game. Not saying that you shouldn't play with Gxxvin, just that there's always fellow trophy hunter to help you ☺️

Edited by czDante92
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, chickenbaltipie said:

appologies if covered elsewhere but the trophies for things like the 200 kills in multiplayer - if i get them in ps4 will they autopop in ps5 (cross gen version)

I assume so. Or you might have to get another kill for the game to check variable,

• Like 1

On 11/11/2020 at 9:59 AM, Grunking1212 said:

Looks much easier than Bo4 or Bo3, however a tad harder than MW. Entamaphobia seems like it might be a bit hard, and there is a grind on some of the multiplayer trophies but the list should be a 5/10 at worst. 

Well, if we had to finish round 64 on dead ops, it’ll be a solid 10 for me. I’d rather do BO4 again than deal with this honestly...

3 hours ago, VirtualRepulser said:

I really want to play this but this one looks difficult and im really bad at Zombies. Zombie games are great but i really dislike cod ones. Thats the only thing stopping me from finishing BO3

The zombies trophies on BO3 are honestly not that bad compared to others.

7 hours ago, VirtualRepulser said:

I really want to play this but this one looks difficult and im really bad at Zombies. Zombie games are great but i really dislike cod ones. Thats the only thing stopping me from finishing BO3

Similar case on my end, I don't even enjoy the COD MP or zombies but I like the Micheal Bay-ish over the top explosive SP Campaign.
I'm waiting for the PS5 to arrive and I'll give it a go, most likely hide it in the end after I finish SP since there isn't any fun in doing the rest for me.

You shouldn't let trophies top you from playing a game you otherwise have interest in

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

I bought the game digitally and its 145 gb exact, dont know if disc version is any different. 

Thanks. But you have the PS5 version. I need to know the PS4 version which should be a lot less.

Now a quick google search says it’s around 95 GB but I want to be sure before buying the game. I have around 120 GB of free space and no games to delete.

1 hour ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Thanks. But you have the PS5 version. I need to know the PS4 version which should be a lot less.

Now a quick google search says it’s around 95 GB but I want to be sure before buying the game. I have around 120 GB of free space and no games to delete.

PlayStation 4: 95GB

PlayStation 5: 133GB (maybe 145GB with Day1 patch xD)

Xbox One: 93GB

Xbox Series X|S: 136GB

https://www.callofduty.com/blog/2020/11/Black-Ops-Cold-War-Pre-Loading-File-Size-Details

10 minutes ago, HusKy said:

PlayStation 4: 95GB

PlayStation 5: 133GB (maybe 145GB with Day1 patch xD)

Xbox One: 93GB

Xbox Series X|S: 136GB

https://www.callofduty.com/blog/2020/11/Black-Ops-Cold-War-Pre-Loading-File-Size-Details

But I don’t trust these numbers.

Just like MW was supposed to be around 100 GB but when it was fully downloaded it was around 180 GB if I remember correctly. So if someone that has the game fully installed on PS4 can give me the exact install size would be great.

Sadly I already had to delete Strange Brigade. So no coop anytime soon.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

Just now, BB-BakkerJ said:

But I don’t trust these numbers. Just like MW was supposed to be around 100 GB but when it was fully downloaded it was around 180 GB if I remember correctly. So if someone that has the game fully installed on PS4 can give me the exact install size would be great.

76.6 gb digital

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

But I don’t trust these numbers. Just like MW was supposed to be around 100 GB but when it was fully downloaded it was around 180 GB if I remember correctly. So if someone that has the game fully installed on PS4 can give me the exact install size would be great.

Currently on my system. Cold War is 100.4GB.

Also, tell me about it with MW. 218GB currently. It's a joke.

Edited by Fox
  • Like 1