hybridhero102

True final millennium tower

78 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Thomas2400 said:

Where can you get accessories that prevent fear and stun? Is there a shop that sells them? I stupidly sold everything to make some quick cash for weapon upgrades 

 

I can pretty much handle everything in the final fight until he cause fear and then used the orbital strike 

For fear, you can get 2, one from Sotenbori Battle Arena 18 and one in a safe in Kamurocho (not exactly sure where). For stun, you get it from another Part-Time Hero rescue request although for the whole run, getting stunned is uncommon so there shouldn't be any problem otherwise you can use the Four Gods bangle that nullifies all effects that you can after beating the final boss.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've finally managed to do it, the bracelet of the four gods was absolutely essential, I managed to get one from part time hero, I didn't have any other accessories that prevented fear or stun 

 

Killing the thought entities before getting Amons health down to the point he casts fear and then uses the orbital strike was absolutely essential, on my previous attempts I was trying to kill him as quickly as possible meaning when that phase started I was usually still fighting three enemies and that is deadly when suffering fear or paralyse 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thomas2400 said:

I've finally managed to do it, the bracelet of the four gods was absolutely essential, I managed to get one from part time hero, I didn't have any other accessories that prevented fear or stun 

 

Killing the thought entities before getting Amons health down to the point he casts fear and then uses the orbital strike was absolutely essential, on my previous attempts I was trying to kill him as quickly as possible meaning when that phase started I was usually still fighting three enemies and that is deadly when suffering fear or paralyse 

 

 

I found killing amon first easier tbh, it stops him from using orbital strikes against you and the thought entities arent hard to defeat afterwards, having saeko and eri is very useful in regards to taking down kiryu

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2020 at 5:01 AM, Thomas2400 said:

Where can you get accessories that prevent fear and stun? Is there a shop that sells them? I stupidly sold everything to make some quick cash for weapon upgrades 

 

I can pretty much handle everything in the final fight until he cause fear and then used the orbital strike 

are you the one that asking from the other site G***F**s couple days ago?

my strat is different 

smack them hard with miracle kimchi to every one and the four god bracelet on jungi , let jungi use item to heal ichiban's bad status and use ichiban skill that can cure everyone's bad status. the reason to give it to jungi is because jungi can has like 6-9 turns with miracle kimchi on before the others so the others can hit too. then smack Amon with your hardest single target skill  (ignore the phantom body guard assuming you are on the true tower version). use your strongest damaging poundmates like kiryu , focus on hitting amon even with saeko use her essence of wota dance whatever they called. then i managed to kill him before the orbital strikes.

Edited by WhiteRaito
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there like an ideal amount of times you should upgrade your weapons? I have the Legendary Hero's Bat EX at +5 but that doesn't seem to be enough for the final dungeon. Although even then upgrading everyone elses weapons is expensive so I wonder if it's even worth upgrading them. I've seen people say it's worth it but then others say they didn't upgrade them that much. Overall I just feel stuck with this because I can't get past the first two enemies without them two-shotting me and every video just shows the Amon fight and not how to actually get to him.

 

Also in regards to the Vagabond farming I feel like it's just me but instead of running around the dungeon fighting all four of them I feel like it's somewhat faster to just run from the first two fights, fight the first Vagabond, then run back to the first floor and repeat. Fighting all of them just means running from more fights and taking a while to run back to the previous floor to reset them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Redgrave said:

Is there like an ideal amount of times you should upgrade your weapons? I have the Legendary Hero's Bat EX at +5 but that doesn't seem to be enough for the final dungeon. Although even then upgrading everyone elses weapons is expensive so I wonder if it's even worth upgrading them. I've seen people say it's worth it but then others say they didn't upgrade them that much. Overall I just feel stuck with this because I can't get past the first two enemies without them two-shotting me and every video just shows the Amon fight and not how to actually get to him.

 

Also in regards to the Vagabond farming I feel like it's just me but instead of running around the dungeon fighting all four of them I feel like it's somewhat faster to just run from the first two fights, fight the first Vagabond, then run back to the first floor and repeat. Fighting all of them just means running from more fights and taking a while to run back to the previous floor to reset them.

I just beat the game and the weapons are mostly worthless, since I only used magic to attack the enemies (a lot of them counterattack you if you use anything other than a special move). As long as you have maxed out a few jobs, have a good armor, and money to buy items and retries in the final battle, you are good to go.

 

About your other question, I read about someone that timed himself doing all kind of variants in the Kamurocho dungeon, to see how it was faster grinding, and they were mostly the same, but it is true that the last two vagabonds have enemies that can't be oneshooted, so they were just a little bit slower.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, S-A-U-S-I said:

I just beat the game and the weapons are mostly worthless, since I only used magic to attack the enemies (a lot of them counterattack you if you use anything other than a special move). As long as you have maxed out a few jobs, have a good armor, and money to buy items and retries in the final battle, you are good to go.

 

About your other question, I read about someone that timed himself doing all kind of variants in the Kamurocho dungeon, to see how it was faster grinding, and they were mostly the same, but it is true that the last two vagabonds have enemies that can't be oneshooted, so they were just a little bit slower.

 

Yeah it feels like Nanba gets a lot of mileage there mainly because of the electric orb move he can do. Alright, guess I'll keep grinding then. By max you mean get the Jobs to level 99 right? I've seen people say 30 is the max and that doesn't sound right to me but I assume they are referring to getting the skills that come with the class. Is there also a good armor set you recommend? For Ichiban I have the Quixote armor and everyone else has stuff like the Viking Helm and Dragon thing equipped. I forget the exact name but it looks like a robe.

 

Yeah the enemies with the first Vagabond can mostly be one shot especially with Nanba's lightning ability plus the run back to the previous floor isn't really long so I figured that was more efficient.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Redgrave said:

 

Yeah it feels like Nanba gets a lot of mileage there mainly because of the electric orb move he can do. Alright, guess I'll keep grinding then. By max you mean get the Jobs to level 99 right? I've seen people say 30 is the max and that doesn't sound right to me but I assume they are referring to getting the skills that come with the class. Is there also a good armor set you recommend? For Ichiban I have the Quixote armor and everyone else has stuff like the Viking Helm and Dragon thing equipped. I forget the exact name but it looks like a robe.

 

Yeah the enemies with the first Vagabond can mostly be one shot especially with Nanba's lightning ability plus the run back to the previous floor isn't really long so I figured that was more efficient.

It's not worth it to farm rare materials to make better armor, it's better to level a few of the jobs that give defense bonus. You should definitely level to 99 the Enforcer/Foreman/Night Queen jobs since those are the ones that add HP to your character, then level to 30 - 50 the rest to get some bonuses and abilities (the ice attack from the host and the electric one from fortuneteller are a must). If you are able to get to the final fight the advice provided by WhiteRaito is gold:

 

On 7/12/2020 at 5:53 PM, WhiteRaito said:


smack them hard with miracle kimchi to every one and the four god bracelet on jungi , let jungi use item to heal ichiban's bad status and use ichiban skill that can cure everyone's bad status. the reason to give it to jungi is because jungi can has like 6-9 turns with miracle kimchi on before the others so the others can hit too. then smack Amon with your hardest single target skill  (ignore the phantom body guard assuming you are on the true tower version). use your strongest damaging poundmates like kiryu , focus on hitting amon even with saeko use her essence of wota dance whatever they called. then i managed to kill him before the orbital strikes.

 

Miracle Kimchi is really good and lets you keep up with the summoned guardians. No matter what you do you will be hit with the Orbital Laser from Amon, so surviving it is the only thing that matters in that fight. It's a heavily telegraphed moved and thus easy to prepare for it, but the thought entities will be a nuisance, that's where having more turns thanks to Miracle Kimchi is a life saver. After that you defeat Amon and the rest is easy peasy. If you want any other advice ask away before I forget everything since I'm probably uninstalling the game (too many hours grinding to really enjoy it anymore)

Edited by S-A-U-S-I
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the final battle are there jobs that are better to use?  Still grinding but was planning on Kasuga being Hero, Eri the Matriarch, Saeko the Idol, and white haired guy the Hitman.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, cosmicanomaly said:

In the final battle are there jobs that are better to use?  Still grinding but was planning on Kasuga being Hero, Eri the Matriarch, Saeko the Idol, and white haired guy the Hitman.

I didn't have the DLC so can't comment on the Matriarch, but I would change Hitman for a level 99 Foreman, it should have better HP and defense (to put on him the Four god Bracelet that gets you -50 defense). Ichiban as Hero and one Idol as a dedicated healer are a must, and I would select the other two based on their HP and defense, as I said above you will probably use magic  most of the time so the rest of abilities are mostly useless, but you can really do it a bunch of different ways, as long as your characters don't get one-shooted you are good to go

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, S-A-U-S-I said:

It's not worth it to farm rare materials to make better armor, it's better to level a few of the jobs that give defense bonus. You should definitely level to 99 the Enforcer/Foreman/Night Queen jobs since those are the ones that add HP to your character, then level to 30 - 50 the rest to get some bonuses and abilities (the ice attack from the host and the electric one from fortuneteller are a must). If you are able to get to the final fight the advice provided by WhiteRaito is gold:

 

 

Miracle Kimchi is really good and lets you keep up with the summoned guardians. No matter what you do you will be hit with the Orbital Laser from Amon, so surviving it is the only thing that matters in that fight. It's a heavily telegraphed moved and thus easy to prepare for it, but the thought entities will be a nuisance, that's where having more turns thanks to Miracle Kimchi is a life saver. After that you defeat Amon and the rest is easy peasy. If you want any other advice ask away before I forget everything since I'm probably uninstalling the game (too many hours grinding to really enjoy it anymore)

 

Alright, I'll prioritize those then. I also figured the Bodyguard one would be good too because of the Dexterity and Attack bonuses. And yeah, I saw someone else suggest the Miracle Kimchi method too and it sounds like it would work pretty well since even without it my Joon sometimes gets two turns starting off.

 

I can't think of any other questions at the moment but I appreciate your responses ☺️ I understand about the grind thing since yeah it is pretty miserable no matter what you do. Makes me wish there was a guaranteed spawn that has like three or four Vagabonds in the same group somewhere. I also wish there was a way to speed up battles too. Having a turbo feature is something I greatly appreciate the Trails of Cold Steel as well as the FFVII and VIII remasters having since it makes the grinds go much better and if it were up to me every JRPG that has some kind of grind should be required to have it.

Edited by Redgrave
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to share some suggestions for the True Final Millennium Tower since I just completed it. The main takeaway is that you do not need to max out all jobs. I think that's a huge piece of misinformation that's being shared. My party for the final battle was Kasgua (Hero), Han (Enforcer), Eri (Idol), and Saeko (Hostess). The other 3 were maxed out in their base jobs. Aside from those jobs, level up all the guys to obtain the skills for Host, Fortuneteller, and Foreman. This allows them to get all the elemental attacks, a resurrect skill, and gains in HP and MP (Foreman). When I was maxing others out and Kasuga was already maxed, I made him a Foreman for those HP/MP gains. For the girls, it's crucial that both of them at least have the skills from Idol to heal and resurrect. Also, learn the ice skill from Hostess as it will help beat Kiryu.

 

For equipment, I didn't craft any armor; I just used whatever was gained over the course of the game and put the best on my starters. For accessories, I switched them out based on the enemies, but for Amon, Kasuga wore the bracelet that doesn't let him get any negative statuses and Dragon's Binding (think that was what it was called) for an HP boost. Han wore a mouthguard to decrease his MP use and whatever the best talisman was (Dragon's Eye?). Saeko wore a Courage Pendant (prevent fear) and a War God Talisman. Eri wore a Courage Pendant and Diamond Earrings.

 

When up against Amon, I immediately had everyone eat the Miracle Kimchi. Han used the ultimate shield attack, Saeko used her max relationship attack, Eri used her max relationship attack, and Kasuga cast that spell to give him an extra life. Kasuga and Han just attacked, Eri (Idol) healed whenever damage was taken, Saeko used the bentos from Survive Bar whenever MP got low. Eventually Amon turned into Beast Mode. As most guides suggested, I waited a turn. First he summons Kiryu, Majima, and Saejima. After that, I used Mr. Masochist before Amon used orbital laser. It's important to kill Amon first. Whenever it was Kasuga's turn, I used all of my strongest Poundmates (Kiryu, Daigo, etc.) to attack. Majima actually died first followed by Amon, Saejima, and Kiryu. When Kiryu was all alone, I gave the miracle kimchi to Saeko who just blasted him with the hostess ice attack repeatedly. He died before he could even do his ultimate.

 

I actually died once against Amon because I got blasted by Amon's curse followed by Majima and Saejima's ultimates. Bad luck, I suppose.

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I guess I will completely abandon this platinum due to the grindy nature of obtaining this trophy. Maybe if someone finds a more optimal method of beating the tower I'll go back to it but for the moment I'm not going to let my brain melt. Absolutely fantastic game overall but this trophy is full cancer.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2020 at 9:50 AM, GoToSleep19 said:

Yeah I guess I will completely abandon this platinum due to the grindy nature of obtaining this trophy. Maybe if someone finds a more optimal method of beating the tower I'll go back to it but for the moment I'm not going to let my brain melt. Absolutely fantastic game overall but this trophy is full cancer.

 

Unfortunately I doubt they will add anything to make it easier even in the free patch updates or do anything to make the grind less time consuming. I managed to do it with the tips @S-A-U-S-I gave me granted I still struggled some but I managed to pull it off on the attempt I made after grinding for probably three days. I didn't grind everything to 99 but I made sure that Ichiban had 99 in Freelancer, Hero, Enforcer, and I want to say Bodyguard while mostly everything else was in the 30-60 range. Everyone else was 99 in their starting Jobs as well as a few others. In Saeko's case I made sure she was 99 in Idol and I got her at 99 in other Jobs while grinding everyone elses.

 

I definitely do think you need to make sure everyone fighting has a lightning (preferably the lightning orb ability from the Fortuneteller Job which with enemies that are weak to electricity you can just spam it back to back), fire, and ice abilities and you need to have either Eri or Saeko in the party as a level 99 Idol so they can heal while also having items that can revive party members. Having a bunch of MP restoring items is also good to have too. It's really more the fights leading up to Amon that are difficult since you pretty much have to make sure you're constantly healing and reviving anyone that goes down when you can while prioritizing Ichiban's health. Money shouldn't be an issue so I believe you could just put a bunch of revival and MP restoring items in the Item Box that way you won't have to worry about running out of them like I almost did.

 

I think the most important thing is to not get discouraged even if it looks like you're about to lose since as long as Ichiban is still up you can pull through. Once you get to Amon just focus on him by using everyone's special moves that cost 200+ MP and using Pound Mates every time it's Ichiban's turn when he summons the Thought Entities. Giving Joon the Miracle Kimchi helped since he gets extra turns and I feel like everyone else did too but I don't remember.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Just got the platinum :) Save file says: 80h 02m

Here's my setup:

( X = used job)

ICHIBAN 
Freelancer     30        Weapon: Legendary Hero's Bat EX +4
Hero           99 X        Head:   Quixotic Helmet      
Bodyguard      33       Body:   Quixotic Armor
Host           32            Legs:   Quixotic Greaves
Breaker        32          Accessories:
Foreman        30                Dragon's Binding     
Musician       32                 Sacrifice Stone
Chef           32
Enforcer       52
Fortuneteller  33


SAEKO
Barmaid        99       Weapon: Celestial Microphone EX
Hostess        30       Head:   Dragonhelm
Idol           99 X        Body:   Dragon Kinagashi
Night Queen    35    Legs:   Dragon Boots
Dealer         33        Accessories:
                                 Gallant Binding
                                 Gallant Binding


JOON-GI HAN
Hitman         99     Weapon: Snow Sapphire Wine EX +1
Host           99 X    Head:   Dragonhelm
Breaker        30     Body:   Dragon Kinagashi
Enforcer       30     Legs:   Dragon Boots
Fortuneteller  32    Accessories:
                              Dragon's Binding
                              Eye of the Dragon


ZHAO
Gangster       99 X   Weapon: Curved Crystal Saber EX +3
Chef           30         Head:   Cyber Helmet
Fortuneteller  33     Body:   Cyber Armor
Foreman        30     Legs:   Illegal Boots
Enforcer       30       Accessories:
                               Kongo Chainmail
                               War God's Keystone  

Edited by PETMAN3000
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just picked up a copy of the English release, sad to see they made this a requirement for Platinum, the Japanese release was a much easier plat as all this New Game stuff was post game DLC.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DessieB93 said:

Just picked up a copy of the English release, sad to see they made this a requirement for Platinum, the Japanese release was a much easier plat as all this New Game stuff was post game DLC.

On the bright side on the Japanese version it was paid dlc whereas we got it free

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, hybridhero102 said:

On the bright side on the Japanese version it was paid dlc whereas we got it free

The DLC only cost 7 yen when it launched in Japan so i didn't mind lol. Came with lots more trophies too. 

 

 

Edited by DessieB93
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, DessieB93 said:

The DLC only cost 7 yen when it launched in Japan so i didn't mind lol. Came with lots more trophies too. 

 

 

Oh I wasn't aware it was that cheap😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2021 at 4:18 PM, hybridhero102 said:

Oh I wasn't aware it was that cheap1f602.png

It was only initially, it may have gone up. Supposedly they wanted to have a free promotion for early owners of the game but I have heard there's some law that you cannot launch something as a free promotion in Japan (and then make it paid), so they had to launch at a very low price. lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DessieB93 said:

It was only initially, it may have gone up. Supposedly they wanted to have a free promotion for early owners of the game but I have heard there's some law that you cannot launch something as a free promotion in Japan (and then make it paid), so they had to launch at a very low price. lol

Oh yeah that makes sense, Japan does have some weird laws

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So i used that mr masochist poundmate right before the amon orbital laser and it didnt do shit. Still killed almost everyone. What did I do wrong?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

So i used that mr masochist poundmate right before the amon orbital laser and it didnt do shit. Still killed almost everyone. What did I do wrong?

I honestly don't know what it even does but how much health do your people have? I died to laser strike first time because of stun but I got lucky second time and ichiban didn't get stunned so I survived.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't like what I'm reading about this tower. I absolutely love ridiculously broken op builds in RPGs (like Yoshitsune in Persona 5). I was hoping that being level 99 in Like a Dragon would make you a god of destruction... it's such a rewarding thing for me to grind, struggle through the game and finally being able to absolutely mop the floor with enemies on the highest raid. I know there are many masochists in the gaming community that have to tweak every little aspect, spend a week calculating percentages of every buff/debuff and still barely getting through a mob fight... but that's what the highest difficulty options are for. No idea why they had to make it so obnoxiously hard and grindy. I saw earlier today someone beating Amon on youtube. LVL 99, every job, everything maxed out beyond belief, rarest accessories available only if you grind for death star beetle bugs for a month or something equally dumb... and the video was 30 min long. Like what the actual fuck?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NarcissusBaz said:

I really don't like what I'm reading about this tower. I absolutely love ridiculously broken op builds in RPGs (like Yoshitsune in Persona 5). I was hoping that being level 99 in Like a Dragon would make you a god of destruction... it's such a rewarding thing for me to grind, struggle through the game and finally being able to absolutely mop the floor with enemies on the highest raid. I know there are many masochists in the gaming community that have to tweak every little aspect, spend a week calculating percentages of every buff/debuff and still barely getting through a mob fight... but that's what the highest difficulty options are for. No idea why they had to make it so obnoxiously hard and grindy. I saw earlier today someone beating Amon on youtube. LVL 99, every job, everything maxed out beyond belief, rarest accessories available only if you grind for death star beetle bugs for a month or something equally dumb... and the video was 30 min long. Like what the actual fuck?

The final millennium tower is really easy with your characters at level 99 which doesn't take long, the TRUE final millennium tower was dlc, I only maxed out around 5 job roles for each character and managed to beat the true tower, yes the fights leading up to amon and really hard with peerless resolve for ichiban you always have some insurance, if ichi dies he revives instantly, the main thing that got me through the tower was having all different types of elemental attacks and loads of mp/hp restorative items I'd saved up throughout my playthrough, I didn't even have the best possible weapons and armour because I didn't want to grind materials, no matter how impossible this tower seems it is doable and the amount of satisfaction you recieve for beating is worth it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.