All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. What exactly makes it 3,000 hours? I'm at 1,200 hours on Steam and currently at 216/246 while most of the time not even focusing on achievements and just playing with friends, almost all of what I don't have is related to season 10 + 11 which I haven't played much, and I've also done the major stuff like Hourglass & Hunter's Call (besides Pondies & junk items).
  3. Having to carefully watch what you do and pick up to try and fit all 3 endings will make the game tedious and take 5X as long in many aspects, the side quests are amazing for XP they tend to give out a lot so if you’re not doing them the first time around then you’re going to spend hours farming kills for XP, also most things you do give progress towards that bar I’m pretty certain I’ve seen it go up with collectibles too. It’s not worth the hassle and it’s best to just do a NG get everything and NG + speed run.
  4. Happy Friday, PSNP! My gaming plans were forced to change last minute, so now figuring out what I'll be playing instead. This weekend I get to see my niece play volleyball and we're also supposed to have a shit ton of storms. Had some bad ones last night...scared my poor cat. Anyway, the point of this is my weekend plans are in flux. What about the rest of you? 

5. I see a lot of people here confirm that they received the career mode trophy after just starting the game with the patch but it didn't do it for me. I have all career mode levels at 100% and the trophy didn't pop. Since I can't replay the career levels, I don't know what to do now. I don't want to clear my save file and do it all over again. I have all 38 missions at 100%. The "New" and "In Progress" tabs are empty. Anyone have an idea of something I might be missing?
  6. No auto pop except for 3 far harbor trophies which is weird lol In regards to a few trophies that maybe will save you some time if you have an old PS4 save: Benevolent Leader: this does not auto pop obviously, but, I had a save where the settlement was at 89 happiness, got it back up to 100 and it popped. So if you have an old save with 100 happiness, maybe try to dip it down, and bring it back up, it may give it to you. If not, do it with a settlement that’s not at 100% yet. leveling trophies: I leveled up 1 level, 74 to 75, and it gave me all the trophies for leveling up between level 1 and 50. crafting trophies wont work if you’ve hit the in game counter already, but I had a save where I must have been 10 or so weapon mods short, because I crafter 10 mods and it gave me the one for crafting 50 mods. touchdown trophy can be unlocked by killing yourself with a mini nuke at your feet. Home run trophy won’t unlock in the save I’ve done it in already.
  7. Do you know of any 5/10 difficulty or higher games? Would love to try something that's actually semi challenging after I've finished Crypt
  8. I contacted them and they were really quick helping and giving me a solution. Dev gave me a key so now I have both versions, PS4/PS5. Also dev told me that the issue should be fixed when sale ends too, Sony can't do any change right now it seems. Thanks again for the help here in the forum.
  9. There was a patch released April 25 the patch notes said fixed glitch that prevent you from seeing endings. wonder if that will fix the problem the vita version had with plat.
  10. This is a weird one. The game was released yesterday, and I’ve played quite a bit of it and unlocked a couple of trophies - only to discover that the game doesn’t have an actual trophy list anywhere? Like, if I go to the trophy tab on my PS5, the game is not there… What’s the issue here? Never happened to me before. Haha.
  11. Is there any good guides for the speedrun on ng+? i've seen some guides but only on ng, wanted to get them both together, but ng+ will be too hard without a guide for me.
  12. Played the game on PC and a few times on Xbox. I auto popped nothing on the PS5 version when I launched it and im missing all of the trophies you get ONE time and I have no idea how im going to get them.
  13. Guess what.. I tried my luck one again after 2 years hoping that they fixed these issues I mentioned in OP. Unfortunately nothing changed; invisible npcs, game crusher fountain of life etc.. After a quick googling I realized that some people mentioned “exactly the same” problems in pc gaming forums. Here is the solution in pc: changing the region and time zone.. Since it’s not possible to change the region, I changed the ps4’s time zone (tried london, tokyo, us..) Once again nothing changed. When I was about to give up, I changed my console’s language from Turkish to English (no idea why I tried that). IT F!!!ING WORKED. After 2 f’ing years, I’m finally playing my alltime favorite game.
  14. Nice. I think the best course of action would be to start it asap during this event, do all you can, and with this and the 1st anniversary this July you should be able to have at least half of the valis required. Then finish it off before the year ends to be on the safer side. Yeah, that usually happens when a gacha/multiplayer game is shutting down soon. P.S. There's a raid?
  15. Thanks for the heads up. To me the real message to future platinum pursuers is don't do it. You gotta really love this game because the stealth is quite challenging. You need the gold garnered from taking few hits, staying unseen, and completing optional objectives just to be well equipped for later missions and bosses. Is the Hero trophy possible while brute forcing the early stages getting 0 scores? Even on easy I struggled to get any bonus exp or gold. I found the controls too frenetic and unresponsive. Changing facing while fighting was too stiff. Your character moves uncomfortably fast. Enemy patrols are erratic and hard to read. The wall running mechanic never felt right. Your sword can break and then you need to buy or find another. Gold is stingy and is needed for crafting materials to make ninja tools. If you waste the tools or mess up while using them you're better off redoing the mission. Seems like this game wants you to perfect each stage and replay them many times. Honestly they're not that enjoyable to warrant this. You can't grind the stages for gold or go back to them once finished. This is the first Ratalaika game I've given up on getting the platinum. To the average player this is a definite 6/10 difficulty.
  16. I beat that fight with Deadly Poison, killing the white one first and then the blue one, but it was a damn long fight, and I used up all my items to resurrect dead people. And then I moved on to the final boss... First attack : AoE damage + random status ailment. He paralyzed 3 of my characters and froze the last one. And then he slaughtered them all while they couldn't act. That's ridiculous. And of course, you have to redo all 3 fights before trying to fight the final boss again (and pray that you don't get screwed by the RNG AGAIN...).
  17. 185 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain 8 years and 7 months in the making. Finally, this game can be removed from the backlog.
  18. If there’s any way to contact the devs, you two should to bring it to their attention. Hopefully they fix it.
  19. I still prefer Beef Achievements.
  20. You won't until you claim the associated promotion from a representative of each trading company.
  21. Finished all gold medals in the Score Attack mode in Rise of the Tomb Raider.  Pretty much just cleaning up to do now.

22. I think it will most def last until July 2025 however it will be on life support at that point. Which to be honest, for our purposes, doesn't really matter. I think we will for SURE get a 1 year big event that will give us some great free items/free valis. I also am 90% sure the raid is on a pre-set timer, so each time it restarts you can trade in some "coins" you get that you can trade in for valis. So as long as the servers are online, even if not maintained were good. Lastly, a lot of companies as they close down servers they give a month or two notice and start giving shit away like candy. An example of this is the gears of war mobile game. A buddy of mine spent over 250 hours playing and wasn't even half way to the final achievement, when they announced game server shutting down, they increased the amount of XP gained by like 10x, he gained the remainder of the achievements in no time. A last ditch effort to get a few extra bucks/ad revenue/let the long time players have fun if you will.
  23. i found this video in spanish it show 90/95% collectible i hope it can help you it's the best i found for this game and for all notes https://www.trueachievements.com/a390272/bookworm-achievement ( they have a guide for every collectible trophy)
  24. Today
  25. Either a test list of some sort, or some developer who doesn't know what they're doing posting an unfinished list early
  26. @DragonSpear2462 wow thank you so much for the chart. realy helpfull
  1. Load more activity