All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I decided to join and submitted my checklist. Games I have completed so far: ff14, ff8.I don't qualify for any badges yet. It'll be awhile before I complete my next one but I'm looking forward to keeping track of my progress!
  3. I have a save that already redeemed 100k tickets and just tried to redeem a few more... no trophy. To be honest, I probably won't play this again if I have to do Nuka Cade again lol
  4. Well to the people that have played this how was the platinum journey and were there any trophies issues, cheers.
  5. Quantum Theory on the PS3 had a pre-order dlc bonus for a weapon in the multiplayer mode, that was never made available on the store. It is also insanely OP https://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/07/21/preorder-quantum-theory-unlock-some-stuff.aspx Tecmo Koei today announced the preorder bonus for its upcoming shooter Quantum Theory. Players who reserve the game at GameStop get access to a pair of characters and a weapon for use in the game's online multiplayer. "Before the Diablosis – the living material infecting the tower and the populace -- Shiranui Heavy Industries and Murakumo Inc. set out to protect the world. The two private security firms were notorious for both their technology and their ruthlessness. Use these two exclusive pre-Lost Age characters (Shiranui Merc & Murakumo Merc) and exclusive SHURA-KZ28 weapon in online matches."
  6. Does the PS4 version get any sort of bumps for being played on a PS5? I still have the original list to work through.
  7. I checked my save from when I platinum the game 9 years ago, it took me 81 hours to platinum. So you are correct, it doesn't take 125 hours to platinum.
  8. Here is a comparison of the bunny suit between the 1.0 physical disc copy, versus the digital version that the reviews/day 1 version has https://ibb.co/M5MF8t5
  9. FInally got the Rebirth plat today! Now time to go back to finishing off Theaterhythm and the new DLC for FF16. I suppose once I'm done with everything I'll return to Mana and the PS4 version of CC - never played the former, just need to find a Vita, and I could use an excuse to play CC again!
  10. 125 hours? LOL is this AC Valhalla? Fallout 4 is 50 hours max for platinum, even shorter if you know what you are doing or following a guide. No way is it ever 125 hours, even if you were going for 100%. If you don't believe me, PSN guides says 70 hours (Although I think it could be done in 50 if you know what you are doing). Oh also, for some people it is working that if you have your old saves, you can just lockpick/hack, kill enemies, and some people have gotten Benevolent leader, so it's doable. (Not sure why it's not doing it for me but eh, wouldn't take me long to do 95% of the stuff if I decided to rush it)
  11. When did King Oddball come out for PS5? Now I have to get a PS5. Damn system sellers!

image0.jpg?ex=662c4628&is=662af4a8&hm=8f

12. Facts. The platinum is what, 125 hours? I already did the work and got the platinum once. 25 games are leaving extra in 3 weeks, followed by the next batch of games leaving. I don't have time to play everything and if I start this, says goodbye to every other game for the next 1-3 months.
  13. My feelings on autopop is that if I really like a game and enjoyed the experience of playing it, I'll gladly do it all again. Take Skyrim, as an example. I'd 100% that game every time, wouldn't ever autopop any trophy in that game. But let's say Fallout 76 were to get a PS5 trophy list: I'm absolutely autopopping that shit if the option exists, because I don't want to go through that game again. I like autopop as an option but I don't like using it often. I redo trophies in most games I play, anyway.
  14. 1. Dead Space 2. Supernatural 3. Dragon Ball 4. TMNT 5. Hiking 6. argentine Tegu nice of you to do this
  15. I mean lets say its true like you say but why attribute it to censorship instead of a design choice change by devs. I just find it hard to believe that the devs would try to alter the outfits at the last min when the game has other risque outfits etc. Seems a bit pointless imo.
  16. Thats horrible DLC policy, went down a rabbit hole for this game and it gets worse. Wow, I was sure the sony originals' pre order dlc would stay exclusive, what a nice surprise! Masamune is included with Royal edition. Are the PES codes' contents available through regular play? If the codes only include for example bonus currency or an early unlock I wont include them. Minecraft Vita is available physically. Although now that I have a vita im bummed out I never redeemed the code from my copy lol Syndicate has the Dreadful Crimes DLC, available for sale in the store, 3 had the Benedict Arnold DLC, which is being sold too.
  17. One you won't be able to get on manuscripts even if you do all side quests on your first play through as some of them are locked in hard mode and in the vr missions And if you're wondering how you get the manuscripts in hard mode here's how 1. Defeat the classified Intel in each region while on hard mode as they will drop a manuscript and a material to make the Genji set 2. After that he comes down to side quests (Note you can skip some of them) In order to know which side quests has the manuscript go to the map then go down to quest (You'll know if it has a manuscript if you see a book icon near the quest if it doesn't just ignore it) and with that you should have your character maxed out this is especially helpful for clouds since he has two solo challenges especially with bonds of friendship (Even if it is a slight boost you're going to need what you can get)
  18. I belive most people here moved on from the PS4 to the PS5, so they just went with the PS5 version, that's all.
  19. i’ll be honest nobody got time to re-do everything
  20. Fallout 4 (PS5 Release) Future Retro - Play a Holotape Game War Never Changes - Enter The Wasteland When Freedom Calls - Complete "When Freedom Calls" Born Survivor - Reach Level 5
  21. at this time there are 5 platinum achievers going by this site alone. Maybe more though I think it is folks that got codes for doing reviews. On NG+ i hear that it is not in the game on launch which sucks, i think games should be 100% on release. However i did hear there are no real bugs on the 1.00 version of the game though there is a day 1 censorship patch or so I have heard. Trophy list looks fine nothing too hard maybe a little grind-y though we will see. i am getting real tired of censorship, i am guessing Sony is the reason for the censorship as well.
  22. Secret

Autopop

I got this trophy randomly a few minutes ago, a minute or two after we arrived at an outpost (on a sloop) with sails fully raised, after a couple hours of playing. My guess is it's just buggy and eventually it'll pop for you.
  23. Played a couple of hours and I'm incredibly impressed with this update. The game looks gorgeous and runs super smooth now. It seems to be a constant, stable 60fps and if there is dips I haven't noticed any so far. Even with some of the more intensive sections where I recall the PS4 really struggling to run it. In many ways, this is the Fallout 4 I always dreamed of playing and I'm so happy to play it on PS5.
  1. Load more activity