All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks for the reply, I fixed and added both in
  3. So figured I'd update this to say the answer 6 years later is still None. I got my PS4 Pro a few months after this post, which came with a black controller...so I have 4 DS4s (2 of the originals, Black and Wave Blue, and 2 that were updated with the lightbar showing through the touchpad, black and Crystal) and never had any issues with them outside of needing to replace the batteries. The PS4 Pro gets extremely light use today now that I have a PS5, but the controllers held up through their time before having a PS5, so I don't have any complaints.
  4. Two Point Hospital Fallout 4 Okami Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2
  5. In 5 mins ill be going live on youtube playing the very first metal gear game

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVlLt-pi6N0Ax_DInU5t09A

6. I just checked the Observation Site with a brand new save file that I made back when we were troubleshooting the Side Quest trophy and there is still nothing there
  7. Honestly, for a console released in 2006 that still has its main servers active and you have the opportunity to play a 2008 game online, why are you going to care about this bullshit leaderboard that has no value at all? Jesus Christ, guys, just fuck the rules of this site. You're going to miss out on the opportunity to get trophies from a game that fans went to the trouble of reviving a server using their own resources, because of the stupid outdated rules of a site where the moderators don't care at all about giving in to the players, trapped in an idiotic idea of legitimacy that doesn't even exist, with several arbitrariness involved, and you're going to care about that? Just play and get your trophies. Many Discord players are getting the trophies and they are not even associated with PSN profiles, and they are happy to have the opportunity to get platinum, and they are no less legit than someone who got it before. And if you care, the previous server from what I understand wasn't even official. That server that used to be away for months and months and then come back was the same Xbox 360 server, which was also maintained by fans. Ubisoft probably didn't even have anything to do with the supposed shutdown of this game; it was barely surviving and barely working properly. Why do you care about these rules? What changes if you are still part of a leaderboard whose purpose has been dead for years? Do not limit your gaming experience because of rules imposed by a third party. After all, this site and its rules are strictly personal to its creators who invented their own concept of legitimacy, a concept that presents many contradictions, arbitrariness, and gray areas.
  8. Is there a trick for the 70% Trophy, or how do I know that a 70% claim has been worn out? sorry, translation via Google
  9. Fifth game which completes Tier 1 for this event, Team Sonic Racing (2.53%). Was in the mood for a racing game and opted for this, pretty solid choice I would say! It's your typical kart racer with a focus on teamwork, with the points tally being combined between you and your two AI teammates at the end of the race to determine the finishing places. I only had trouble with a few events, namely the survival races where obtaining the key's required you to finish the race without any of your team being eliminated. A couple of these were quite frustrating as you are at the mercy of the AI but I got there in the end. Rogue made lightwork of all of the challenge events, which I thought would give me a lot more trouble on my original playthrough. A fun little kart racer with a pretty straightforward platinum to boot, it gets my recommendation! Currently playing Brawlout so that should be my next completion for Tier 2!
  10. I have the following Problem, i started a Online Coop Playthorugh with a Friend and picked the Dark Urge background for the corresponding Trophies (he did not pick Dark Urge). While playing thorugh the game i did all things needed to become Bhaals Chosen but at the end of the game after defeating the Netherbrain the Person who got to decide the ending was his charakter and not mine. I'm not sure why, maybe it was because he also did a lot of dialogues, maybe more than me over the course of the game, i'm not sure. So now i can't finish the game with the Dark Urge Ending because my charakter literally can't make the decision. Is there a way to work around it? I tried to load alone into the game becuase i'm the host and also killed his charakter off during the fight but at the end everyone is alive and he gets chosen everytime. Is there a solution or do i have to do another full Dark Urge Playthrough?
  11. Yeah, before I went to grab the small telescope I looked around there and couldn't find anything, I must of grabbed it early on.
  12. Did you find one at the Geji Observation Site too? I am assuming I found it because there is nothing there when I went to go check. I am not sure where it is/was though.
  13. My reaction to the song: Kendrick when putting together this brutal evisceration of Drake: Fans after listening to Kendrick "write letters" to Drake's family and pull all of Drake's skeletons out of the closet in such a respectfully disrespectful manner with "Meet the Grahams":
  14. Not sure, I thought I had everything on the list and turns out the only one I missed was the small telescope, I believe I picked up the fruits before you posted the list. Really wish I would of kept all the items instead of turning them all in.
  15. Congrats Wait so my list is accurate? What is it missing? I have everything on my list but don’t have the trophy.
  16. Ha! turns out the my last pick up was the small telescope. So my final 2 were also the fruits at the forgotten island and the small telescope at the forest lake.
  17. Personally I didn't care about the censoring since it was only 2 outfits and I don't even like them either way, her top 3 outfits imo are: - Red Passion - La Vie en Rose - Daily Force But I have to say the Black Pearl outfit is top tier and really well done.
  18. 1: How long is a piece of string? There's no way of knowing. 2: No. Any trophies earned before approval, will still be considered cheated and you will be told to hide the list.
  19. Hmm I must have already gotten the Gejo Dragon Site one because I can’t find anything there. Any more details on where you found it? No that wasn’t me lol. I am still backed up on Tomb Raider games, but I do catch up on PS3 games still!
  20. Every situation is different. No, timestamps earned on unapproved servers at any point they’re unapproved is flaggable.
  21. This happened to me also last night. I had beat the game and went back and cleaned up collectibles. Had to play up to the final boss again to get the trophy to pop. My advice to anyone reading this is have all collectibles done before doing act 4.
  22. Today
  23. my friend had the same problem and the only solution to this problem was a new game
  1. Load more activity