All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Dude went from "Cheating ? Huh, what's that ? Never heard of it" to "I gladly use cheating tools" within like 5 posts Also didn't notice the name change lmao
  3. Update 8: 1. Enslaved Odyssey to the West PS3 0% 2. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater PS3 0% > 41% > 54% > 100% 3. Deathloop PS5 13% 4. Flipping Death PS4 0% 5. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean 0% > 34% > 100% 6. Batman Arkham Origins PS3 34% 7. BioShock PS3 30% > 32% > 38% 8. Resident Evil PS4 29% > 35% 9. The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker PS4 0% 10. Evoland PS4 0% 11. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker PS3 0% > 11% > 16% > 35% > 43% 12. L.A. Noire PS4 0% 13. Tiny Tina Wonderlands PS5 0% > 100% 14. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince PS3 0% > 100% 15. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars PS3 13% > 100% 16. Monkey Island 2: Le Chuck's Revenge PS3 0% 17. Prince of Persia: Sands of Time PS3 0% 18. Haven PS5 0% > 17% > 100% 19. Chicken Police PS4 0% > 100% 20. Sly 2: Band of Thieves PS3 0% > 49% > 100% 21. LEGO Lord of the Rings PS3 0% 22. Shadow of the Colossus PS4 0% Time for another update! Spent most of the week watching films with @rjkclarke since I took a couple of days annual leave from uni, we watched Spirited Away, Kill Bill Vol 1 and 2, The Great Dictator and then we watched Star Wars The Phantom Menace at cinemas which was pretty awesome. I only ever watched the sequels at cinema so rewatching the first prequel movie was a great time. We might also have been procrastinating replaying the first hour of Resident Evil because of my stupidity in killing zombies and most of them becoming crimson heads rapidly 😅. Resident Evil > 35% So we actually went back to it and we just returned to the mansion after defeating Plant 42. I really like the Aqua Ring and Residence areas of the game, it makes a nice change from the confusing labyrinth that is the mansion and it's still really tense. The plant tentacle thing in the floor made me jump like every damn time which I think Rob found funny 🤣. Replaying this one is really nice, I've never done a Chris run before either so it's cool to see the small changes there are so far between the two of them, and it's been a good 4 years since I last played it for the first time so I've forgotten a lot of the puzzle solutions. The camera in this just builds tension and you get used to the weird controls of this one after a while, since it was so disorientating when the camera changed and then I lost track of what direction I was going... We'll get back to this one next week anyway, since we're going to swap to some MGS: Peace Walker again. Kinda excited to see what the other playthroughs hold and getting better and better at the game until I finally have another shiny Resident Evil platinum to add to my collection after being put off playing them for over a year with how bad of a time me and @rjkclarke had with the terrible Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, that game is a load of shit and doesn't deserve the RE title. BioShock > 38% I finally feel like I'm starting to make some substantial progress in this game since I'd gone through a bit of a burnout and was only playing a couple of hours of BioShock every now and then during the week, but I sunk quite a few hours into it last night and now I'm starting to unlock more tonic slots, kill some big daddies (which gets more satisfying the more powerful you get) and get some weapon upgrades I'm just having more and more fun with it. The trophies I've picked up are the research ones, I'm just trying to get that done as soon as I can so I don't have to worry too much about it before the end of the game, just have to take some more photos of the cameras, turrets and security bots I think, the Bouncer Big Daddy and the Spider Splicers but I don't see myself having much of a problem getting max research for these by the end of the game. So I just left Arcadia to make the Lazarus vector and I'm in Farmer's Market currently, which totally gives me flashbacks to crappy hacking in BioShock 2 with the amount of turrets I keep seeing, what sort of sick joke is it that in this game with enough research you can autohack turrets, not the case in the second game with boosting the multiplayer trophies over 10 years later with @rjkclarke🤣. Anyway enough about the turrets PTSD... because that ability to autohack turrets in BioShock 1 is pretty nice at least. Anyway, I've collected the distilled water to assemble the vector and I just need some of the enzyme samples from the bees before I'm done with that part of the story. I hardly remember most of the story as well so it's nice to replay that, I do remember the big events at least. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker > 43% Finished the main story of the game completely including the Epilogue like section and I'm starting to see why Big Boss changes as he does, I don't agree with what he thinks in Peace Walker though, but with the amount of trauma this guy has gone through I'm not surprised he turned out as he did, it's a lot for one person to process, and you can see how he would easily feel used throughout by everyone. Managed to get the S ranks on the main ops anyway, so I just have side ops and other misc trophies left to do. So what I have left is a lot of extra ops, unfortunately still a lot of the helicopter and tank missions as well, but there's a lot of fun ones I still have left to do, and I really enjoy the gameplay loop. Looking forward to getting to more of this soon with Rob. This week coming up I'll be continuing with the above games and getting some Black Ops II progress done on Monday night as per usual, so fingers crossed our group can get the Easter egg done and clean up the last misc trophy we have so we can move on to World at War. I might actually make some progress on the campaign of BO2 after I'm done with BioShock, since I don't know how long it would take me to get to it otherwise with the plat being unobtainable.
  4. Trophy is bugged in NG+, it seems like behemoth and cocoon do not make the counter increase in any scenario on NG+. However, it seems like the final boss DOES count in NG+
  5. Thanks again for your replies. I ended up getting the gold bars for 5€ because it was literally taking forever. I managed to go through the white collectibles so that I could buy the shovel and the metal detector but now what I can see from the collector map is that most of the yellow collectibles are random findings, so it’s quite difficult to gather the full set. So my question now is: is it worth getting the random yellow collectibles and selling them separately eventually or is it more efficient selling full sets even if they’re white collectibles (tarot cards, alcohol bottles, plants and family jewels)? Thanks again for your patience guys
  6. Cool 👍 I have a friend who's got three daughters so he get's to play each part at least 3 times 🤣 That's a good price-2-value ratio I'd say 😎
  7. People play bad games just to maximize their profile numbers, maybe they don't even think of it as "bad games", trophy pop that's what matters. People double/triple the same game for this as well. I don't like how doubles looks in profile, to me it's better to add a new game to your trophy list than to fill it with duplicates.
  8. Sorry, I should have been more clear... Syberia 3 had an error prior to version 1.03 in which the trophy Scriptwriter's Nightmare was unobtainable. That was fixed with version 1.04, but that same update broke the 20,000 Leagues Under the Lake trophy. That was patched out with update 1.05. I remember a reference stating that the update wasn't available in all regions, but I can't find it now so perhaps the update was made available to all regions.
  9. Finally 100% completed Marvel's Spider-Man. No new platinum since I got it a year ago (almost to the day)

10. How is online in this game in 2024? People playing or it’s dead ?
  11. MvComedy

Huge Bug

Do you have the patch version 1.05 installed?
  12. Not as difficult as Bowser’s Big Bean Burrito I would say
  13. I am wondering if there is an English guide for this game
  14. In the thread they mention solo mode being unavailable and the reported trophies do not match those reported by @Needles 🤔
  15. So - turns out using CFW means 'cheating'. I (gladly) use CFW in order to be able to play without having to swap discs, have done for years. Mostly to use RetroArch but also to be able to play back through my old games I've already completed on Xbox 360. I've been manually syncing trophies with PSN to see my trophy progress. Simply enjoying the hunt for trophies on PS3 like on Vita. I expected 'cheating' to mean modifying the trophies or going out of your way to artificially unlock trophies I haven't earned using gameplay. I've just done the due diligence I should have done years ago to find out that, yep, on PS3 you can indeed manually award yourself trophies at whim. There's literally an option called "Trophy Unlocker" - you just start the game, press a button, then you can unlock a trophy one by one. It unlocks each trophy and applies a timestamp using the current date/time. It's really shit and ruins the integrity of the whole trophy earning thing, but it's available to all people using a modern CFW. It's a single button press. Please for anyone on these forums who is accused of being a "liar" and a "cheater", please help them understand that "using CFW means you are considered a cheater" in all cases. It should be - anyone on CFW can award themselves any trophy within a few minutes.
  16. I really enjoyed the first half of this game, very fun difficult bosses, but the second half when they throw in the time mechanic is incredibly frustrating and poorly designed. Case in point, in Howling Grotto you need to go through the underwater cave but you can only access it in one time period, so I go to the nearest portal to switch time, low and behold, you can't go back. The only way through is to go to another level and use a portal there, then yet again, head back. The game has told me I've failed, because I didn't know that one portal in the level I'm actually in can't be used, through no fault of my own. Metroidvanias really need to start moving away from this type of strict level design.
  17. This^ I had never even heard of this game until a few days ago when the trophy list first appeared.
  18. Supreme Survivors and Fallen Idols require a minimum of 5 players to do. I think everything else can be done with 2 people.
  19. Today
  20. Updated Report: "13573": { "title": "Hunter's Arena: Legends", "platforms": [ "PS4" ], "submitter": "HuntingFever", "note": "These trophies are broken for everyone, due to the Trio Mode no longer being available: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/159431-servers-will-close-soon/", "trophies": [ 1, 28, 29, 30 ], "timestamp": 1715333928012 }, "13572": { "title": "Hunter's Arena: Legends", "platforms": [ "PS5" ], "submitter": "HuntingFever", "note": "These trophies are broken for everyone, due to the Trio Mode no longer being available: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/159431-servers-will-close-soon/", "trophies": [ 1, 28, 29, 30 ], "timestamp": 1715333964697 }, The servers are up but a key mode has been disabled .
  21. You will find people by creating a session, then they will join: https://psnprofiles.com/sessions. Topics asking for help in the forums will be locked.
  22. Could anyone tell me how many players are needed for the online trophies?
  1. Load more activity