All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I like that the trophies that require you to finish each game gave several options for who you could select that would still unlock the trophy. Fighting game trophies usually require playing through arcade mode with specific characters, but this allowed players more options to play who they wanted than, I thought that was a good approach. Now if we could get another collection of the 3D Samurai Shodown titles...
  3. The standard edition of Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor was delisted from the NA Playstation store (and a few other regions) many years ago. The standard edition showing up as free in these storefronts is only a visual glitch, you cannot buy or add the game to your library that way.
  4. All the game's promo build around an afterthought character. Nice.
  5. Embrace the freedom of casual encounters on the best dating app in town! Free relationships without drama and obligations. Verified Females Top-notch casual Dating
  6. Discover the ultimate in relaxed romance with the best casual dating platform! A safe space for new acquaintances Verified Ladies Optimal casual Dating
  7. Thank you all for your responses, I appreciate the insight and now feel I have a better understanding. Sounds like its still possible, but requires a fair bit of "modifications" to get the full 100% I also didn't realise their was multiplayer trophies for Minecraft so thank you for mentioning this! I was really hoping to just get immersed in the game for this one and unlock trophies as I went, but Im getting the vibe its gonna be more of a chore then anything with getting all the "editions". I will unfortunately pass as my OCD is too obsessed with 100% completion sadly.
  8. The 2 lines should appear on the races once they're completed, yeah. I got the trophy despite my team finishing 2nd in the last race I needed. I believe the Team Grand Prix ones only count if your team finishes 1st overall, but as I won them before I'd completed that last race, I don't know for sure. Either way, if it says you've unlocked Expert after the race / Team Grand Prix, that guarantees the 2 lines are on it.
  9. I claimed it on my original account through PS+, and I downloaded it recently. It'll work.
  10. Okay, thanks. That's a shame about the PS2 content being unavailable.
  11. It's served me well for almost 5 years so I'd say yeah.
  12. Should be able to yea, as long as you claimed it back then. Hardest part might be finding it in your download list
  13. You should be able to, yes. I also redeemed the game way back, and redownloaded it about a year ago to play. It worked completely fine. If you have the opportunity to play this game, definitely do so - it quickly slipped into my top ten games of all time. It's gripping in the way no other military shooter is!
  14. can someone please make me laugh I'm getting sad by all the stories people tell me on 7cups.

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. x49ersblitzkreig

x49ersblitzkreig

Yep. I was a very hungry 7 year old. Whenever I got hungry I would find the closest safe thing to chew on until i got food or I forgot hunger existed. That faithful day I started chewing on a battery not knowing the danger of it. I chewed a lil too hard. It tasted like metal, expired yogurt, and pennies. 

3. x49ersblitzkreig

x49ersblitzkreig

I also almost had a TV fall on me because when I was young I would climb my dresser for some odd reason. The dresser tipped the TV over when I was climbing it and well 1+1=69. The TV landed next to me somehow. I was a very stupid child XD.

4. PHIL_DADDY1

PHIL_DADDY1

Ok, kinda funny story from my morning today.

I had an initial conversation about a new role I applied for. I had a shower, did my hair, had a clean shave (which I don't usually do) and put on a clean shirt. Went onto the computer to get ready, re-read the meeting invite - it was for a phone call. Could've stayed in my trackies with a cap on, unshaved....ugghh

15. I don't know. My browser is Firefox on Windows 10. It just doesn't show Madden 20 as being flagged although all other games are flagged as normal. Not a big deal, must just be a bug on my end. https://imgur.com/a/qWBFV13
  16. Even though it's showing as free, somehow I can't add it to library - says "Something went wrong. Try again later."
  17. Just finished mowing half my yard. Have to do the other half tomorrow bc it's too dark outside rn. Gotta pay the phone bill. 

18. Question guys: I've got this game on PS Plus very back in the days when they gave it away as one of the monthly games (we're talking 2013 or so) Will I be able to download it again if I'm suscribed to PS Plus? Have my PS3 at my hometown so can't check it yet.
  19. So here's my state when finishing the ps4 dlc trophies today: I was playing with the ps4 disc version on the newest update. I could play the dlcs when starting the game offline. At some point after maybe 1-2 hours there was a lock before the dlc content but you could just quickly put the internet online and then offline again on your console to continue playing the dlcs. With this method I could finish all dlcs this week. Also tested a bit with the offline/online switch. When I was starting the game offline and wanted to turn on the online connection ingame I noticed when going to the stats screen before that it didn't crash. With this method you're also able to start the online mode and get the online trophies. That's just for ps4 version though. When trying out the ps5 digital version today I had no luck at all. Even with the method above it crashes constantly. Dlcs are locked entirely in this version. Even the save upload from ps4 is greyed out. So I guess this version is definitely fully broken. I wonder if it has to do with digital and disc. Could someone test the ps5 version with a disc?
  20. The demo was fantastic! Definitely looking forward to getting deeper into the game and puzzles. Overall I just really like the aesthetic of the world.
  21. Loving the new Knocked Loose album right now.
  22. if it's showing as free. i would try and buy it. then play to see if a trophy would pop if not the game can be found physical which gives the other trophy list.
  1. Load more activity