Have you spent money for the "free" games

JaM

I'm just wondering if you have spent money in playing free games being offered by PS STORE. Here are some of the games I know:

Ecolibrium

- Have an option to purchase creatures and as far as I know, in EU, you can buy/purchase three more Ecosystem

Treasures of Montezuma Blitz

- Have an option to buy gems for early upgrades or even buy lives.

Toro's Friend Network

- Have an option to buy Coin Exclusive Name Cards, Armors, Items, a 20-level Dungeon etc.

BreakQuest: Extra Evolution Trophies

- Have an Option to buy more Balls and even Unlimited Balls

Jetpack Joyride

- Have an Option to buy Coins

Frosbisher Says

- Have an Option to buy More Games and earn separate list of Trophies

Crazy Market

- Have an Option to have an option for Unlimited lives, Coins and Even Double the Coins earned.

I am guilty for buying a Dungeon in TFN for easier grinding, Outfit and Name Card... How about you?

Ecolibrium

- bought some animal packs,got 100 %

Treasures of Montezuma Blitz

-never spent money on it, got 100 %

Toro's Friend Network

- not available yet in my country

BreakQuest: Extra Evolution Trophies

-when it released there was a dlc with a few free balls you could download over and over again so i downloaded a few 1000 balls to make sure i had enough. free 100 % :D

Jetpack Joyride

-bought the coin doubler for vita, got 100%

-didnt buy anything for ps3, at 52% now,idk when ill get back to it.

Frobisher Says

-bought the dlc,got 100%

Crazy Market

-played it a little bit.might go for 100% but its not fun enough to spend money on

So yeah,i am a victim of paying for 'free' games.

Edited by tw34kfr34ky

I only have Jetpack Joyride but I never bought anything on it, I had to grind my way to obtain all the items by myself xD

Same here, must have shot/burned/foamed/drowned in money a million scientists along the way  :ninja:

Are monthly PS+ games considered "free"? If so, still.....no, I haven't.

Yes, in Tekken Revolution, but only because I'm playing extensively it and because I thought I would support the game.

The things I bought were:

Premium effect and 1 outfit for Kunimitsu (had planned to do so even before she was released, since after a bit got tired of her default outfit, may do the same for Zafina, if I'm still as interested in the game as I'm now).

1 Reset drink pack (of 5 drinks), to test something out with Kunimitsu.

Still usually I don't even consider F2P worth playing (to much grind involved) let a lone spending money, but Tekken it's a special case for me, and I'm unsure if I will spend money on other F2P games from Namco (Ridge Racer and Soul Calibur), but probably will not (really hate not having the 100% in Ridge Racer Driftopia, because I end up with trophies on it, but 1 of the trophies will be a pain to get and spending money will not help with it anyway..)

I only have Jetpack Joyride but I never bought anything on it, I had to grind my way to obtain all the items by myself xD

Same here, grinded for days just to 100% it... I think my reason is I got nothing to play that time ^_^

Same here, must have shot/burned/foamed/drowned in money a million scientists along the way  :ninja:

Are monthly PS+ games considered "free"? If so, still.....no, I haven't.

IMO PS+ "free" games =/= free games... since we have to subscribe to PS+ to avail them  :unsure:

I might for the Vitamin pack on Crazy Market, the game reminds me of Diner Dash.

While it does feel a bit unfair some of these are from Indie devs and they need support.

Good point... You got me thinking there... 

I spent $10 on Toro's friend network and bought some cute stuff for my character lol

^_^ you play TFN... will add you in my FL if you don't mind ^_^

Edit: Weeeeh.. didn't realized... my 100th post ^_^

Edited by jeieem

I wonder what kind of fabric that jersey is made out of.

I'm not sure but it's got to be something that doesn't shrink. It looks pretty clean too. They gotta be using Tide to wash it, though it doesn't seem like they used any fabric softener going by the look on his face.

Edited by Soadisthebest

Same here, grinded for days just to 100% it... I think my reason is I got nothing to play that time ^_^

IMO PS+ "free" games =/= free games... since we have to subscribe to PS+ to avail them  :unsure:

Good point... You got me thinking there... 

^_^ you play TFN... will add you in my FL if you don't mind ^_^

Edit: Weeeeh.. didn't realized... my 100th post ^_^

Sure, I still play it from time to time. I wish the game had trophies for clearing the Toro dungeon floors :P