Elden Ring trailer leak

Infected Elite

surely will be taken down soon.

credit goes to reddit and this youtuber.

credit for 2nd trailer info goes to @Copanele

Edit:

someone combined it into one full trailer

mix of bloodborne/souls/sekiro. 

credit to @ziggypossum for this reddit info. 

Edited by Infected Elite
  • Like 4

hopefully soon, some comments said this was old but at this point any Elden Ring is better than none. Definitely looks more souls like with a bit more action. Hope we see more and get some concrete information. I think its safe to say its moved to next gen, or at very least should be ps4 and ps5 upgradeable. 

Time will tell.

Read this on a website and LOLd

"According to VGC, the leaked footage shows an “open environment,” Dark Souls-style combat, and a dragon. None of this tells us much about what Elden Ring will be, but it does prove that, unlike the conclusion of Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire fantasy series, the next FromSoftware game does in fact have pages".

Yeah GRRMs fat lazy ass will never finish his books.

Edited by Infected Elite
  • Like 1

Based on the leaks it straight up looks like an Open-World Dark Souls, and I'm 100% down with this.

This already takes me back when Project Beast gameplay got leaked before the game was revealed as Bloodborne.

Edited by Crzy Minus
  • Like 1

lets just hope due to this, we get some real info soon. Already its apparently delayed to 2022. Fine. whatever. But release it on next gen as well then...

Even if this was a leak(apparently) from a year ago, its only gotten better since I'm sure and i am on board for the collectors edition if they have one

@Koro249, @Arcesius

Personally, I'll wait for an official Trailer, but the news reignited my hope for this game. They wanted to show off this game last year in march at an asian(?) gaming event, but due to COVID it got cancelled. Haven't heard any major news since then.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...