Borderlands 3 Trophy fix.....

curtessi

32 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The Master of all you Survey and "Tales from the Eridian Slab" trophies were completely unobtainable and wouldn't pop at all, regardless of if you played from scratch or imported your save.

No, some trophies still won't pop if you import your save so you're going to have to start a new game from scratch for whatever doesn't pop on your imported save.

Thanks

• Like 1

I thought this was fixed with the update, it's not. My person won't ever scan the slab. The trophy tracker reads 29/30. If I remember correctly when tried a few months ago, probably December.... she at least pulled out the eridian decoder. Now it's as if I never found it. Also I have noticed on my list of slabs that some have the vault hunter symbol and will disappear when I scroll though the list.... not sure what to do, but I want the Platinum, then I will put a 9mm or a .45 though this stupid game and it's cheap ass tin case. 

This wasn't as big of an issue on the PS4.

1 hour ago, Kratos822M said:

You can get platinum now. They fixed the 2 trophies.

It is not working for me... not sure why

2 hours ago, Kratos822M said:

You can get platinum now. They fixed the 2 trophies.

Proof? How?

Edit: I see now people with the platinum even though the percentage is 0.00%

Anyone know if there's a special method to do it though? I'm about a quarter of the way through the story, do I need to start a new save file? Or have people with the platinum previously bugged on them been able to use their existing saves to get it to pop now?

Edited by Rebourne07

17 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Proof? How?

Edit: I see now people with the platinum even though the percentage is 0.00%

Anyone know if there's a special method to do it though? I'm about a quarter of the way through the story, do I need to start a new save file? Or have people with the platinum previously bugged on them been able to use their existing saves to get it to pop now?

you shouldnt need to start over. Mine popped as soon as game loaded. i was working on dlc before the patch came out. Might wanna check and see if you are missing a location or an eridian. 

Edited by XxraymanjrxX
  • Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 8:25 PM, XxraymanjrxX said:

you shouldnt need to start over. Mine popped as soon as game loaded. i was working on dlc before the patch came out. Might wanna check and see if you are missing a location or an eridian. 

I can confirm this. It popped right away. So if you've done it before, it should now pop properly. I even had that glitch with the eridian slabs where the animation went away and couldn't interact with it, and the trophy popped anyway. For the record, I started a fresh character on the PS5. 

Edited by TerminalPhoenix
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

19 minutes ago, TerminalPhoenix said:

I can confirm this. It popped right away. So if you've done it before, it should not pop properly. I even had that glitch with the eridian slabs where the animation went away and couldn't interact with it, and the trophy popped anyway. For the record, I started a fresh character on the PS5. 

Thanks guys! I'll just keep plugging along then. I'm glad they fixed it for everyone!

It was shambolic to see that this platinum was unobtainable from November 2020 to April 2021, but it is great news to see that it got fixed in the end. If I ever want to play this game I do want it to be on the PS5, hopefully another trophy hasn't broken in this patch... For now PS5 trophies can't be cheated at all because CFW on the console doesn't exist and you can only copy your save file to the PS+ cloud, so someone couldn't force an impossible trophy to unlock on PS5 by cheating it, it's gonna be a few years until anyone does that. For now, anyone who earns a PS5 trophy is legitimate on that console, so to those who are questioning others who earned the trophies, know that the person you're questioning did find a legit way to earn the trophy.

1 hour ago, TerminalPhoenix said:

I can confirm this. It popped right away. So if you've done it before, it should not pop properly. I even had that glitch with the eridian slabs where the animation went away and couldn't interact with it, and the trophy popped anyway. For the record, I started a fresh character on the PS5. 

I deleted the game and reinstalled it, that didn't change anything. I have to look at the map and see of anything is missing but I have all of them on my list.

Although I have started a new character to earn the story trophies then stopped playing when I read about the broken trophies I decided to load up my imported character from my PS4 completed game and both glitched trophies popped.

18 minutes ago, MrHavok195 said:

So is complex made simple still bugged? I have all locations and it didn't pop

Yep, all you can do is either start a new character or a new playthrough but backup your saves before starting the DLC so you have a fail safe available in case it glitches again :(.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Yep, all you can do is either start a new character or a new playthrough but backup your saves before starting the DLC so you have a fail safe available in case it glitches again :(.

That sucks, but thanks for the information. 

9 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Hey now that this is all fixed, how much of this platinum is an auto-pop? I have no interest in playing this game again, but i'll take a free plat if one is available.

You will get all location trophies and Eridian slabs trophy, but you must replay everything else with new character. Level trophies will unlock if you are able to level up with imported character (if character is under lvl65).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, niko0oo1_ said:

You will get all location trophies and Eridian slabs trophy, but you must replay everything else with new character. Level trophies will unlock if you are able to level up with imported character (if character is under lvl65).

This^

Only a small number of trophies auto-pop so most of the Plat/100% must be done from scratch with a new character :(.

Quick question, does anyone know where Deepstorm Depths is on the stormblind complex map?

Doesn't matter, you have to start a brand new character and not just start a new playthrough. I found them all in TVHM and it didn't pop so guess I'll be starting a new character. I'll leave this here to warn other people. 

Edited by MrHavok195

1 hour ago, Deezle34 said:

Got 20/20 on my ps5 run character no trophy. and 14/20 with trophy on ps4 character. Should I go ahead and try to finish my PS4 character on import and hope that works or do you need to keep making new characters until it pops

Either make a new character or start a new playthrough since it's not going to pop on your existing playthrough/character if it hasn't already.