how much would you have to spend on dlc b4 july?

melodicmizery

Most games have DLC that I really don't give a shit about, so not too much, plus with some delists already (Kingdoms of Amalur, WH40k Space Marine etc.) 100% is impossible anyway, so I'll be picky.

Already picked up the Gravity Rush, Guacamelee! and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance DLCs since I love those games, I'll probably pick up the Mass Effect 2 and 3, Dead Space 2 and Drakengard 3 DLCs and leave it at that. Kinda kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on the ME DLCs a while back when they actually were on sale, but oh well.

Other than that I'll likely just buy God Hand and maybe a couple Suikoden games from the miniscule selection of classics the UK store has.

4 hours ago, Seasonreaper said:

Most games have DLC that I really don't give a shit about, so not too much, plus with some delists already (Kingdoms of Amalur, WH40k Space Marine etc.) 100% is impossible anyway, so I'll be picky.

Already picked up the Gravity Rush, Guacamelee! and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance DLCs since I love those games, I'll probably pick up the Mass Effect 2 and 3, Dead Space 2 and Drakengard 3 DLCs and leave it at that. Kinda kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on the ME DLCs a while back when they actually were on sale, but oh well.

Other than that I'll likely just buy God Hand and maybe a couple Suikoden games from the miniscule selection of classics the UK store has.

I thought that was delisted? Last time I checked I could only see the VR DLC.

I’m spending £0 on dlc and probably around £100 on base games. Unless you’re really fixated on having a 100% completion on PSNProfiles, then I advise just buying games/dlc that you really would be interested in. I can’t really earn 100% even if I wanted to lol

As some have said, why waste a lot of money on dlc you won’t even enjoy and something that is actually quite short in terms of playtime? You may get extra items but getting only an extra couple of missions for a short amount of time is not worth spending £20+ on

6 hours ago, BluesFanUK said:

I thought that was delisted? Last time I checked I could only see the VR DLC.

Still available to buy here in the UK at least, I know the US got it for free a while back for... some reason. Picked up the Sam and Bladewolf campaigns last night.

Edit: For what it's worth, I did have to go into the MGR listing itself and then scroll down to add-ons to find it. Had to do the same for the Gravity Rush DLC on Vita because that didn't show up in a search either, so maybe try that.

Edited by Seasonreaper

2 hours ago, Seasonreaper said:

Still available to buy here in the UK at least, I know the US got it for free a while back for... some reason. Picked up the Sam and Bladewolf campaigns last night.

Edit: For what it's worth, I did have to go into the MGR listing itself and then scroll down to add-ons to find it. Had to do the same for the Gravity Rush DLC on Vita because that didn't show up in a search either, so maybe try that.

Cheers mate. I tried the in-game store this morning and it only listed a few skins, went into the PS Store and they were there under the Add Ons. Will grab them just in case I went to play it in future, PlatinumGames are going to be the death of me though, got Vanquish and MGS:R to do. Bayonetta was bad enough ?