*No Patches for Some PS3 Games*

DeidaraTV

4 hours ago, Berserk_Gamer said:

I successfully logged on PSN last night to make sure I was updated for the following games:

Dead Space 2

Heavenly Sword

King of Fighters 13

Starhawk and the PoP games have updates on my side. I can confirm that. ES:IV GOTY has an update, too.

Edited by Curat0r_Cyph3r
Missing text.

2 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Sonic Adventure is on version 1.01, but Sonic Adventure 2 is on version 1.00. I have DLC for both games. Don't know if Sonic Adventure 2 had a patch.

I just downloaded both games (EU version), none of them has a patch and they remain 1.00.

Edited by Migaellou

Is there any way to patch dead nation(EU) manually or something? Cause when i heard the news that psstore was closing down i purchased road of devastation dlc and now that i downloaded it i cant play because the game wont patch to latest version. So basically i purchased something that i cant use :/

16 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

I just patched my game!!!!

Lords of Shadow NA

By that you mean it just patched as you launched it, or that you did something specific in order to work?

Edit: Oh right, worked for me too! Just launched the game and found the 1.3 patch, so it's definetely fixed for everyone too. While I'm from Europe I have the NA version so I was having the same issue.

Edited by YonahFuriae
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

I just patched my game!!!!

Lords of Shadow NA

I think the patches are coming back little by little. After I saw your post, I checked my ps3 just in case and WRC 5 patched correctly to 1.01 but Flow can't find the patch yet

12 minutes ago, YonahFuriae said:

By that you mean it just patched as you launched it, or that you did something specific in order to work?

Edit: Oh right, worked for me too! Just launched the game and found the 1.3 patch, so it's definetely fixed for everyone too. While I'm from Europe I have the NA version so I was having the same issue.

VICTORY!!!

11 minutes ago, Chettlar said:

Can anyone confirm if the LEGO games with DLC trophies work?

LEGO BATMAN 3: BEYOND GOTHAM

LEGO DIMENSIONS

LEGO MARVEL'S AVENGERS 

LEGO STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS

I can only say as of last week, Avengers and Force Awakens updated just fine on EU Disk and DLC was displayed in the game

6 minutes ago, KEDaywalker said:

I can only say as of last week, Avengers and Force Awakens updated just fine on EU Disk and DLC was displayed in the game

Thank you.  I'm in the US so hopefully those are okay.  Only have the funds right now to buy a Lego dimensions starter pack.  You can't really download all the DLCs in the PSN store, so you have to do it within the game store.  It's going to be a while before I can collect all the pieces, as in, long after PSN store goes down, but as far as I know I can just download all the info within the game.  I'll update whether it updates.

Ok, I don't know the reason behind it but after I started my PS3 in troubleshoot mode and chose the option to restore default settings (option nr. 2) i was able to update BF4 digital EU to version 1.20.

It did not work last time, but this time it did.

Really weird.