Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

On 02/09/2021 at 10:14 PM, Igni said:

Since I never got any kind of response mentioning it previously - I feel like the logical location to have LEGO Rockband is the Rockband series NOT the LEGO series. I think moving it would appease both fanbases here

If anything it should be in both. It is literally a Lego version of a Rockband game. 

5 minutes ago, VeldinX said:

If anything it should be in both. It is literally a Lego version of a Rockband game. 

As previously mentioned some many months ago, we only allow a game to belong to one series at this time. It was mentioned this might change when the series feature is fully public and no longer in a public beta state, but at this time, games do not share series.

• Like 3

On 9/4/2021 at 5:31 AM, swedechick said:

@Dreggit, I was in https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/96100-series-master-list/ and since I remembered the quoted post, I checked the Psychonauts link, and it's broken. Sorry for the off-topic meta post, but that thread is locked. ;)

The Summer 2021 update to the masterlist has been completed. All of the site's (current) 857 series are now properly accounted for on the masterlist.

• Like 2

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13269-réussir-galops-1-à-7 is no longer French-only. It was released in other European countries as "Equestrian Training", as per https://store.playstation.com/en-sk/product/EP4295-CUSA27348_00-GALOPSPS400000EU https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP4295-CUSA27348_00-GALOPSPS400000EU/ https://store.playstation.com/en-au/product/EP4295-CUSA27348_00-GALOPSPS400000EU/ It's a shared set, but there is no American release.

So, I guess scan the list to see if the title got changed? Otherwise, I don't know if you'd keep the original name or manually change it to Equestrian. 

On 2021-09-15 at 4:45 PM, FallenRyan said:

The Shapeshifting Detective Series

STAGE 1:

Dark Nights with Poe and Munro

STAGE 2:

The Shapeshifting Detective - (AS, WW)

On 2021-09-15 at 8:35 PM, Dreggit said:

Checks out 1f44d.png

Looking back over this, I want to make a note/suggestion. There's a section in Dark Nights with Poe and Munro where the game throws you into a therapy session from the Doctor Dekker game, almost as if there was a character cut in that game. *However* there's an actress that stars in all three games. She plays a different character in Dark Nights and Shapeshifting Detective than in Doctor Dekker. I'm not sure if The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker should be included in the series or not, but I just wanted to make you aware. :P 

2 hours ago, swedechick said:

Looking back over this, I want to make a note/suggestion. There's a section in Dark Nights with Poe and Munro where the game throws you into a therapy session from the Doctor Dekker game, almost as if there was a character cut in that game. *However* there's an actress that stars in all three games. She plays a different character in Dark Nights and Shapeshifting Detective than in Doctor Dekker. I'm not sure if The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker should be included in the series or not, but I just wanted to make you aware. :P 

Hmm according to Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Infectious_Madness_of_Doctor_Dekker "A spiritual successor to the game entitled The Shapeshifting Detective was released in the following year." That's not the greatest evidence, but if they both share characters, then surely it could be seen as part of the series -- especially since all three are made by the same developers.

Edited by ArmoredSnowman

18 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

if they both share characters

They do and they don't. In Doctor Dekker, we as the player are a therapist and have various patients. In that one chapter of Dark Nights, it's the same room, but the patient in question is not one that's been in either of the previous games. But we as the player are still the therapist. It's been a while since I played Doctor Dekker, but I don't think any of the other characters are the same either. Aislinn De'Ath is in all three, but she stars as Violet in both Dark Nights and Shapeshifting Detective, and as Marianna in Doctor Dekker. So the only actual link is the setting of the therapist office. (And to be clear, the therapy sessions are done in first person, so the patient is looking straight at the therapist/player.) So there are things that discount it being a series, but also things that support it. It isn't even clear if it's in the same universe. But the characters played by Aislinn are both mysterious, so she could just have changed her name in-universe. [There is no emote for a shrug, so you're going to have to imagine one being here. ;) ] I don't have a horse in the race. I just love the games and hope they make more, and that they're equally confusing if they're sequels or what's going on.

9 hours ago, swedechick said:

They do and they don't. In Doctor Dekker, we as the player are a therapist and have various patients. In that one chapter of Dark Nights, it's the same room, but the patient in question is not one that's been in either of the previous games. But we as the player are still the therapist. It's been a while since I played Doctor Dekker, but I don't think any of the other characters are the same either. Aislinn De'Ath is in all three, but she stars as Violet in both Dark Nights and Shapeshifting Detective, and as Marianna in Doctor Dekker. So the only actual link is the setting of the therapist office. (And to be clear, the therapy sessions are done in first person, so the patient is looking straight at the therapist/player.) So there are things that discount it being a series, but also things that support it. It isn't even clear if it's in the same universe. But the characters played by Aislinn are both mysterious, so she could just have changed her name in-universe. [There is no emote for a shrug, so you're going to have to imagine one being here. ;) ] I don't have a horse in the race. I just love the games and hope they make more, and that they're equally confusing if they're sequels or what's going on.

Never played the games, so I would be unsure, but nice information. Also you could just use ?‍♀️ haha

5 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Never played the games, so I would be unsure, but nice information. Also you could just use ?‍♀️ haha

I looked for ?‍♀️ in the emote list but didn't see it. It's not called shrug, and I guess I'm just blind. :facepalm: And you should play the games. They're weird but intriguing. :) 

7 hours ago, swedechick said:

I looked for ?‍♀️ in the emote list but didn't see it. It's not called shrug, and I guess I'm just blind. :facepalm: And you should play the games. They're weird but intriguing. :) 

Because I used an official emoji haha But yeah I'll give them a try maybe. Never been too much into horror games though.