Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

On 2/7/2023 at 2:47 AM, Robert2567 said:

Series: Text kimulator's films inc ...

From what I can tell, I don't think these games are a direct series of one another, they are just the same "genre" of game by the same dev and the same kids film themselves in all the games :dunno:

7 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/20987-the-tale-of-onogoro
PS5/PSVR2 list was just synched, missing the VR tag.

I follow the VR releases, I can do this for every VR game if PSNP mods wish.

I will keep an eye for any VR games releasing without the tag.

Thanks! Sony doesn't auto-tag VR games so we usually catch most of the VR games and manually tag them at the same time that we go in and apply banner image artwork and stuff to the list, however if like a day has passed and a VR list still hasn't gotten a tag by us, definitely let us know as it means we may have missed it. Most of the time we tag the games pretty quickly, though at times it could take us an hour or two after the list gets auto-added to the site

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

I'd be surprised if this hasn't come up before, but the site's sorting of DLC trophies for Brain Challenge is incorrect.

The One of the Card Game! :silver: can be achieved in the base game as Card Game is included within the base game (as evidenced by the presence of another Card Game trophy in the base list).

King of Brain! :gold: cannot be achieved in the base game and thus requires the expansion pack as some of the minigames needed for this trophy are locked behind said expansion pack.

This information has been gathered from both my own experience and from the trophy guide for this game over on another site.

• Like 1

On 2/11/2023 at 0:01 PM, Walt the Dog said:

I'd be surprised if this hasn't come up before, but the site's sorting of DLC trophies for Brain Challenge is incorrect...

Ah yeah, this was one of the early PS3 that came out before Sony integrated separated DLC trophies, so the devs just basically added trophies to the base trophy list. Years ago Sly went in and split off each of these early games into organized DLC blocks on the site, but they still remain a single trophy list on PSN.

I think in this case what may be happening is the "King of Brain!" trophy came with the original list when the game released, but since the devs added the expansion, that trophy from that point on required the expansion training games too. Then I think "The One of the Card Game" wasn't in the trophy list originally (which is why it's next to all the other "DLC" trophies) and they added that trophy the same time they added the expansion.

Either way, the fix would require Sly going into the code to change the DLC trophy list to say "Additional Trophies" or move the trophies out of the order they are seen on PSN, which I would bet may be more trouble than its worth in this case :hmm:

• Like 3

https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/17118-dreadout-2 looks to be Western/Asia, and https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/20619-dreadout-2 Japan. There is a second PS4 list that isn't on the site. The odd thing is, the game came out in HK store in 2022, but is delisted from that store, but the Japan version came out a few days ago, but with an HK content-id. 

Edited by ArmoredSnowman
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/17118-dreadout-2 looks to be Western/Asia, and https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/20619-dreadout-2 Japan. There is a second PS4 list that isn't on the site. The odd thing is, the game came out in HK store in 2022, but is delisted from that store, but the Japan version came out a few days ago, but with an HK content-id. 

New release is the Soft Source release, so they delisted the release from the other publisher in the region.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

Classic PS1 game JUMPING FLASH on both PS4 and PS5 have a different image for the trophy list, similar to the original cover on PS1. 

I rescanned the trophy list but they didn't change, so I checked these lists on PSN itself and it looks like these are the images that were set for the North American version of the lists, which appears to be the one the site is using

10 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Since this one is unreleased, we don't typically put unreleased trophy lists in a series because it would make it impossible to get all the trophies in the series

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MerryAiko said:

Hey, I dunno if I can put that, but I've seen some japanese games has a translation to Roamji (or even in english), I've the game クローバーデイズ which is "Clover Day's : Making for Happiness".

We do not modify kanji-based names from however they scan in unless it displays different/titled differently on PSN itself in its native storefront. If it is not displayed as "クローバーデイズ" in the native Japanese storefront, and displays differently in the native Japanese storefront, then we will update it. The native storefront being what matters, not any other regions/platforms the game might have released under. For such cases, a direct link of the native store of that region stack, or screenshot (if vita/ps3) would be the best way to say x should be y.

Edited by Dreggit
  • Like 2