Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

1 hour ago, Dreggit said:

Now, whether or not Sly can restore a game once removed...? :dunno:Probably possible, but he's never had to do so before, so who knows. I know that there are some issues when reverting changes on the back end for things such as metadata and asset media and it is possible that to revert the game back to the site might cause some kind of problem... :hmm: hard to really know, only Sly can answer that question.

I don't think the 'dev' lists for this game, Sackboy, or Destruction All-Stars are actually developer-only, but rather earlier versions of the games. But yeah, I don't see why "Title" or Hardware: Rivals can't be added back to the site, since Sackboy and Tutorial Shooting Game are allowed. @Sly Ripper That said, by all accounts, a game loaded on a developer kit supposedly uses debugged trophies, which can't be synced, so I never understood how developers like JoinTheClub or Ruby82 managed to get Tutorial done, unless it was converted to retail for some reason. In that case, I would think this Title game and Sackboy were played on a regular PS5. I doubt we'll be seeing anyone earning trophies for those e2e, uu, or other dev-only trophysets though, but this is a special case. 

5 hours ago, MinatoIsDeadLol said:

Hey, I'm looking at the Doki Doki Literature Club Plus trophy banner and I don't even think it's official art, It almost sort of amateur. If there is any other image to change it to - that would be nice! https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13292-doki-doki-literature-club-plus

Yeah you appear to be right here - should be fixed now! You may have to press Ctrl + Shift + R while viewing the page to have your browser load in the new image

19 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Wizards: Wand of Epicosity is missing from this site, but is on PSNTL. 

We aren't able to manually tell the site to sync a list unfortunately, so we'll have to wait for it to scan it in on its own - typically this happens when someone who has played the game updates their profile on the site if the list was skipped

Edited by BlindMango

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

Yeah you appear to be right here - should be fixed now! You may have to press Ctrl + Shift + R while viewing the page to have your browser load in the new image

We aren't able to manually tell the site to sync a list unfortunately, so we'll have to wait for it to scan it in on its own - typically this happens when someone who has played the game updates their profile on the site if the list was skipped

Can you get Sly to put back that Title game, since it has an owner?

2 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Can you get Sly to put back that Title game, since it has an owner?

He removed it originally (along with lots of other throwaway PS5 lists that were added on the same day) because they all weren't real lists, they were more like test lists from developers. I realize that isn't consistent with other things like that Sackboy list and stuff still being up, but I'll ask him about it when I'm able to chat with him next time. At some point if the developer brings the list to the PS5 they might end up using that list and he'd have to bring it back at that point

• Like 1

On 7/4/2021 at 1:13 AM, BlindMango said:

He removed it originally (along with lots of other throwaway PS5 lists that were added on the same day) because they all weren't real lists, they were more like test lists from developers. I realize that isn't consistent with other things like that Sackboy list and stuff still being up, but I'll ask him about it when I'm able to chat with him next time. At some point if the developer brings the list to the PS5 they might end up using that list and he'd have to bring it back at that point

Hopefully he'll think about it. I know he ignores a lot. 

On 7/4/2021 at 11:54 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Many thanks!

That's really what I needed! And on top of that, I just learned that the PS5 images are available in a bigger resolution than the others!

No problem, and yeah the site's good to know what upcoming trophysets are coming, as they sometimes show games before they're even syncable. 

• Like 1

Couple notes from looking at the PS5 trophy lists.

Anodyne 2: Return to Dust is missing a region code

Busters Quest is missing a region code

Judgement is missing a region code

Arkan: The Dog Adventurer has two trophy lists, potentially different regions?

Drunken Fist has four trophy lists, I would assume this is for all 4 regions

Lastly, Sackboy: A Big Adventure and Destruction AllStars have developer only lists. Can we please remove them or have a special tag for developer lists like we do region codes? My OCD is going off the charts with these two…

Oh one last thing. The site is completely missing the trophy list for UniPlex PS5

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AdrenalStone21 said:

Couple notes from looking at the PS5 trophy lists.

Anodyne 2: Return to Dust is missing a region code

Busters Quest is missing a region code

Judgement is missing a region code

Arkan: The Dog Adventurer has two trophy lists, potentially different regions?

Drunken Fist has four trophy lists, I would assume this is for all 4 regions

Lastly, Sackboy: A Big Adventure and Destruction AllStars have developer only lists. Can we please remove them or have a special tag for developer lists like we do region codes? My OCD is going off the charts with these two…

Oh one last thing. The site is completely missing the trophy list for UniPlex PS5

The Arkan: The Dog Adventurer lists are for the EU and NA versions of the game. The UniPlex (PS5) list doesn't sync yet, therefore your only option is to email the devs and remind them to upload it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.