Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

9 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Hey! Finally got around to doing these and for the most part they looked right, however there are 3 I wasn't sure of:

• It looks like Tumblestone is actually on all 3 platforms? I'm thinking is maybe it got announced on all 3 but only ended up making it to PS4?
  • Radio Hammer Station appears to also be on Vita
  • I can't put my finger on The Sun and Moon, maybe it's something like one list is for both regions, excluding NA PS4 and the other list is the NA PS4 list?

Tumblestone was never on Vita or PS3. It may have been announced for all 3, but only made it to PS4. Radio Hammer needs testing, as I'm presuming the JPN is PS4-only for both regions, and the 'AS' is Vita-only for both regions. But people who've played it would know better. Sun and Moon is a confusing one for sure. I know NA PS4 definitely has its own list, but do know know if EUR shares it or is linked to the Vita-only version. A person could easily play both the US vita and PS4 versions and see two different lists pop up. The Tumbleston query is also why I find Poncho iffy. It was supposed to be released for both PS4 and Vita (even has a PSNStore page for Vita), but it was only released for PS4 with the Vita version being cancelled. 

Edited by ArmoredSnowman

So there is a weird description bug in the Titanfall 2 List. If you look at the whole trophy list, the platinum trophy is “mark if the advocate” which is the correct title. But then click the platinum trophy and it takes you to the leaderboard page the title for the platinum is “welcome to the 4-6”. Needs to be fixed

Edited by cam_wick

28 minutes ago, cam_wick said:

So there is a weird description bug in the Titanfall 2 List. If you look at the whole trophy list, the platinum trophy is “mark if the advocate” which is the correct title. But then click the platinum trophy and it takes you to the leaderboard page the title for the platinum is “welcome to the 4-6”. Needs to be fixed

I believe that's a Master List issue which only the devs can fix ?.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ScooloV said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9183-neon-junctions

Are you planning to add all these Ratalaika "games" into this series?)

grafik.png

6 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

Don't forget to add Lightwood Games and SometimesYou. :giggle:

Lol I‘ll probably just do it for the most current game at the time that’s doing it

4 hours ago, cam_wick said:

you mean the game devs?1f914.png but the trophy description on PSN is totally fine whether viewing the full list or the single trophy. it's definitely a problem on PSNP...

There are 2 trophy lists i.e the one you can see on PSN and a Master List that's hidden from view on Sony's servers from which all the localized trophy lists are derived from for this game and it's this second list that has to be changed and synced to PSN, before @BlindMango can fix it here. God of War (2018) has the same problem with one of its trophies but until the devs fix the master list, that trophy will always appear different, depending on if you view it locally on PSN or on a trophy site like this one.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cam_wick said:

you mean the game devs?1f914.png but the trophy description on PSN is totally fine whether viewing the full list or the single trophy. it's definitely a problem on PSNP...

What HuntingFever says is correct, when you click on a trophy it shows the name from the master list instead of the specific language list, and the developers of Titanfall 2 still have not changed the platinum name on the master list

16 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

There are 2 trophy lists i.e the one you can see on PSN and a Master List that's hidden from view on Sony's servers from which all the localized trophy lists are derived from for this game and it's this second list that has to be changed and synced to PSN, before @BlindMango can fix it here. God of War (2018) has the same problem with one of its trophies but until the devs fix the master list, that trophy will always appear different, depending on if you view it locally on PSN or on a trophy site like this one.

11 hours ago, BlindMango said:

What HuntingFever says is correct, when you click on a trophy it shows the name from the master list instead of the specific language list, and the developers of Titanfall 2 still have not changed the platinum name on the master list

Ok now I get what you’re saying, my bad. Thanks for the info! ;)

• Like 1

Raging Justice

The trophy descriptions on this site say to complete certain tasks on "Hard" mode. On PSN it says "Insane".

It would be useful to update this list as Hard mode doesn't exist, only Normal, Brutal and Insane.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7593-raging-justice

Edited by FawltyPowers
Added link
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege list needs rescanned. Almost the entire list was overhauled with requirements and descriptions changing.

(Also, in before HuntingFever for once!)

Already rescanned about 30 mins ago, mwuahaha, I beat both you and HuntingFever this time! :P 

I'm still trying to recover from all the changes on this list lol

Edited by BlindMango

Just now, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Nicely done sir!

At least you don't have to reflag the entirety of the game for your site...oh wait, you wrote the Trophy Guide. We're in the same boat.  :awesome:

xD Yep! That's why I'm still trying to recover from all the changes hahaha

The game Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers   version of 2011 different in the nomenclature of other games that are only magic 2012 , magic 2013 , magic 2014  in the trophies , I would like to know if these three could be changed to: Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 , Magic The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 , Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014 ,  to get the correct name, as well as the 2011 version , thanks 

34 minutes ago, KacoBeltrao said:

The game Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers   version of 2011 different in the nomenclature of other games that are only magic 2012 , magic 2013 , magic 2014  in the trophies , I would like to know if these three could be changed to: Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 , Magic The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 , Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014 ,  to get the correct name, as well as the 2011 version , thanks 

Though 2012-2014 are indeed part of the DoTP series, it's not part of their official name. I wouldn't imagine changing this would be a good idea.

Overcooked 2 list needs rescanned for the new DLC trophies

Also old one, but Azkend 2 (PS4) had a trophy requirement changed (and made easier) and the description updated to reflect it (Medal Master is the trophy). The site is still showing the old requirement.

I assume the Vita list of Azkend 2 also got changed so may need rescanned as well.

• Like 2