Completionists Trophy Question

Was wondering how many Missions and Assignments it actually takes to unlock this trophy. The PS3 guide says 50 missions in total, (15 + 35 assignments), which I have already done more than and the trophy has yet to pop. Is there something I am missing with this trophy? Thanks. 

Edited by Unit68matthew

36 minutes ago, Unit68matthew said:

Was wondering how many Missions and Assignments it actually takes to unlock this trophy. The PS3 guide says 50 missions in total, (15 + 35 assignments), which I have already done more than and the trophy has yet to pop. Is there something I am missing with this trophy? Thanks. 

It should be about 50. Mine popped around 55 missions completed. If it hasn't unlocked by the time you finished the 3 main planets, i'd recommend seeing which ones you've missed here. There are a lot of easy quick side quests on the citadel. There are a lot of more side missions than actually needed for this trophy so i wouldn't bother with any of the collectible side missions.

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 2

So far i've done about 45 assignments + story missions and still no Trophy, from what i've read it pops up once you finish the main story as it also counts for overall completion, i made the mistake of only going for assignments after the Point of no return so i can't complete Citadel missions anymore, if the thropy doesnt pop up in the ending im forced to reload a Citadel save and do assignments all over again :(

I had done in excess of 55+ quests and all I had left was planet scanning and mining collectibles. Figured I'd finish the game and then come back to my save file afterwards but the trophy popped for me on PS4 along with the ending trophies when I finished the game. It seemed very coincidental. Maybe finishing the main story missions is a requirement?

I unlocked it at the end of Virimire, and I haven’t done Garrus’s mission. It was the only one assignment still to be done. I’ve done all of the assignments to level up my party ready for the Insanity difficult run through in the future.

14 minutes ago, SunDowner1 said:

I had done in excess of 55+ quests and all I had left was planet scanning and mining collectibles. Figured I'd finish the game and then come back to my save file afterwards but the trophy popped for me on PS4 along with the ending trophies when I finished the game. It seemed very coincidental. Maybe finishing the main story missions is a requirement?

Main missions count but there is not a requirement as to which mission. Different missions have different weighting though. If it unlocked at the end for you you most likely missed quite a few side missions.

I don’t know how many main missions I had completed, but I had 42 Assignments done, completed Artemis Tau (rescuing Liara) and Noveria, and it popped on Feros just as I was returning to the ExoGeni camp. I had completed all the “collection” Assignments except for the Keepers, and had finished the Bring Down the Sky missions, if that matters at all; as others have stated, I’m pretty sure different missions give different amounts of credit to this trophy, making it finicky to try to nail down exactly how much is needed.

• Like 1

I've got a feeling that that collection quests play a big role. I think the game also considers how far through those quests you are. I got this trophy super early as I was making sure to hit every unexplored planet and survey everything. I think I was around 40-45ish.

• Like 1

I have 71 missions complete and just got grounded at the Citadel so.... : /

On 5/17/2021 at 5:44 PM, Spam004 said:

I've got a feeling that that collection quests play a big role. I think the game also considers how far through those quests you are. I got this trophy super early as I was making sure to hit every unexplored planet and survey everything. I think I was around 40-45ish.

Can confirm this is not a thing. I surveyed and explored every planet possible before doing the main missions and I'm near the end of the game with 71 missions done including all the collection missions, and I still don't have this trophy

Edited by phoenix_shade

On 5/17/2021 at 5:44 PM, Spam004 said:

Yep, same here. I got it within 45 side quests. Actual trophy unlocked during Feros.

1 hour ago, EthanH0965 said:

I have saved right before fighting Saren. 
I dont have a save file pre- Illos 

Is there any way that I can get this trophy its the only one im missing?

you're same boat. i do have a save before going to Ilos. but ive scoured every planet. done 50+ assignments, no trophy pop.

Citadel doesn't have any easy quests now that im "later" in the game.

Bioware really should have fuckin made this "main story + 30 side quests" or something specific. not some random crap.

i scanned every planet, landed on everything i could. explored them all. Nothing.

40 assignments in total 

Full Paragon

No collectibles from the planets completed

Trophy popped after I got grounded at the citadel and did two more assignments before going to illos.

This trophy seems to be really random.

Edited by El_Trophynador

This trophy is random like many others have said, I have been using a checklist throughout my time playing that I did ever sidequests that I could. I did about 15 main story missions, and 50 assignments and the trophy popped on Feros this trophy is random. My suggestion is to do all the assignments you can