Exercise Bike Discontinued....

TheQuisling

On 6.01.2022 at 5:57 PM, grifteskymfning said:

Yeah, I am looking into ordering a norwegian prepaid card. Will get back to you on that.

My watch came today with.... German sim card :D

Edit:To activate it is needed German bank account :/

ZpoPkmb.jpg

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

There’s another niche game with a peripheral it’s called Qubit’s Quest, only 4 game owners… well atleast 1 more since I haven’t played it, but open it, it’s a digital code that comes with the gun…. I also bought a xplora watch last week, hopefully it works in US….. after seeing your guys problems in EU hopefully it works for the US… if not it was only $30 down the drain.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

There’s another niche game with a peripheral it’s called Qubit’s Quest, only 4 game owners… well atleast 1 more since I haven’t played it, but open it, it’s a digital code that comes with the gun…. I also bought a xplora watch last week, hopefully it works in US….. after seeing your guys problems in EU hopefully it works for the US… if not it was only $30 down the drain.

you can only sync your game to the Xplora if you live in France, Germany, UK, Italy, Norway or Spain.

Edited by grifteskymfning

2 hours ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

There’s another niche game with a peripheral it’s called Qubit’s Quest, only 4 game owners… well atleast 1 more since I haven’t played it, but open it, it’s a digital code that comes with the gun….

There are actually 2 games they require this one, the other being Voyage of the Dead.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Smashero said:

@grifteskymfningThere is one more issue with "Aces of the Multiverse". Even if you will type valid phone number, game can not connect to the "servers".

I guess here the story ends:

0kbUGUR.jpg

So that means, the game is locked behind the peripheral smartwatch screen and isn't playable offline or without?

5 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

So that means, the game is locked behind the peripheral smartwatch screen and isn't playable offline or without?

No, you can play it without the watch. There is an option at the start to sync the watch or play without it.

But even the game "informs" you that you will get one rare card as soon as you will sync the watch and, as we can see, most trophies related to earning rare cards were not obtained by anyone.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Smashero said:

No, you can play it without the watch. There is an option at the start to sync the watch or play without it.

But even the game "informs" you that you will get one rare card as soon as you will sync the watch and, as we can see, most trophies related to earning rare cards were not obtained by anyone.

So do you conclude that you need the watch to platinum? No one seems to know for sure one way or the other...

1 minute ago, RNumbers said:

So do you conclude that you need the watch to platinum? No one seems to know for sure one way or the other...

Yep, IMHO some of the cards you will be able to get only via watch.

And MAYBE since the "servers are not available" game is messed up from the scratch or servers were shut down without any notice :/

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Yep, IMHO some of the cards you will be able to get only via watch.

And MAYBE since the "servers are not available" game is messed up from the scratch or servers were shut down without any notice :/

Yes, you do 100% need the watch. The status of the servers is a whole other thing...

Still trying to get an answer from the devs. No luck yet.

• Like 4

• 5 months later...
On 1/10/2022 at 1:12 PM, grifteskymfning said:

Yes, you do 100% need the watch. The status of the servers is a whole other thing...

Still trying to get an answer from the devs. No luck yet.

Any update on this? Would be good to add this to the PSNP+ unobtainable thread

I just recently got my hands on a VirZoom bike, but apparently if it’s firmware has been updated to suit the needs of the Oculus and the fit programs attached to that, you can’t use it on the PlayStation 4 anymore. Such a bummer. 

Bike turns on, but VirZoom Arcade won’t recognize that the bike is in the vicinity. ?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Any update on this? Would be good to add this to the PSNP+ unobtainable thread

I still haven't been able to get a proper norwegian sim card. The game does not recognize swedish phone numbers.

Technically you could probably get the platinum just by grinding offline matches, but it would take years.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello @Infernofeuer1 and @Bizzy_Montana_, I figured I would tag you gentlemen since you two are easily the most knowledgeable on VirZoom Arcade in the forums, and could possibly help me with this current issue I’m having. 

So I recently got my hands on a brand new VirZoom bike and downloaded the game, only to be met with this screen after the bike firmware downloaded:

9487862-F-3-A36-4-A98-A0-BC-FF28-A181085

It says “R” to continue, but the problem is, no matter what buttons I press, no matter if I pedal, or use the triggers on the handles, nothing seems to get me past this screen. No buttons on PS4 controller seem to work and the letters on the handles are X/Y/A/B (none worked). My VR headset is on and working, and bike is indeed on and working as well. Am I doing something wrong perhaps? Hope some insight can be given, thanks.

Edited by HoorayForTyler
  • Like 3

Hey there, in order to play the game you must be signed in with the old virzoom account (website) were you now days won't able to create an account.

Otherwise you can't progress in the game or get any trophies. I got luckily 2 accounts created in the past so I can still play whenever I want to.

I'm really sorry for you ?

https://my.virzoom.com/register_existing/

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

Hey there, in order to play the game you must be signed in with the old virzoom account (website) were you now days won't able to create an account.

Otherwise you can't progress in the game or get any trophies. I got luckily 2 accounts created in the past so I can still play whenever I want to.

I'm really sorry for you 1f614.png

https://my.virzoom.com/register_existing/

Oh wow, that’s unfortunate. ? I see that link asks for a registration code, I’m assuming the game itself gave you one in the past or something? Do you think that’s why it won’t let me progress past that screen shown above? I had a VirZoom account created, but if you say it needed to be created at a way later date then I guess I might be screwed. 

3 hours ago, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

First off, congratulations on actually finding a new bike, that's awesome! 

Unfortunately I can't remember facing the same problem :( My connection has always been rather smooth. 

Are you possibly playing on PS5?  I don't know whether this could cause problems. 

Yeah it took awhile to find one! But if I can’t even play the game with it, might have never been worth it in the first place. ?

And no, I’m playing on the PS4 Slim model for VirZoom (no PS5 adapter). I’m going to try my luck at it some more later, but as of now, nothing’s giving. I appreciate your responses!

• Like 3

Hey again! @Infernofeuer1 @Bizzy_Montana_

I have managed to successfully pair my bike to the VirZoom Arcade game, so it seems it is still possible to pair new bikes with newly created VirZoom accounts. Granted, I created my account about a year ago (maybe a little less), so I’m unsure if it really is impossible to create a new account now, but in any case I have it linked to my PSN account. 

As far as my previously stated issue goes, I couldn’t use the bike bc the firmware wasn’t able to download to 100% before moving on to the next menu, which it kept doing prematurely. I have now downloaded it fully and the bike can be used in the game. ? So, it seems with a brand new bike it is indeed still possible to play the game and make progress/earn trophies. 

• Like 4

That's great, I'm happy about the fact that you really got the setup running :)

As I've mentioned in the other thread (

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/79692-how-long-is-it-for-100/#comment-1944018),  I'd recommend to perform the "resistance glitch"  early on so that progress is made a bit faster. 

I hope that you'll have a blast with the game,  piloting the helicopter with the nice ingame radio station in the background has been a lot of fun! 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

That's great, I'm happy about the fact that you really got the setup running :)

As I've mentioned in the other thread (

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/79692-how-long-is-it-for-100/#comment-1944018),  I'd recommend to perform the "resistance glitch"  early on so that progress is made a bit faster. 

I hope that you'll have a blast with the game,  piloting the helicopter with the nice ingame radio station in the background has been a lot of fun! 

Thank you for that tip bro! Will definitely come in handy!