Exercise Bike Discontinued....

TheQuisling

UPDATE:

I reached out to VirZOOM about acquiring the elusive exercise bike required for these corresponding trophies. Unfortunately even for the VERY few of us that would take on the exorbitant expense AND overall hassle attached to this particular completion.....it is now next to impossible due to the exercise bike being discontinued.

Also worth noting the updated model of their exercise bike is NOT console nor VR compatible so hasta la vista (baby) to any chance of the VirZOOM Arcade 'experience'!

? (VirZOOM rep' response:) ?

Hello,

Thanks for the inquiry and interest in our game, but we no longer sell the product and it is essentially impossible to find one now.

All of our active development is around VZfit for the Oculus Quest 2, which will work with any stationary bike and a simple sensor.

Required and Compatible Devices: Headsets, Sensors, Bikes and Accessories

We recommend that new users look to this option as it is new and currently being developed. VirZoom Arcade is only on PSVR for existing owners of the VirZoom Bike. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

Eyal

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/12/2021 at 7:11 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

Damn, so this game was pretty much like https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1212-cyberbike-2 or https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10211-aces-of-multiverse? Sucks that it was so short-lived.

What happened to those games? I'm honestly interested because I have never heard of them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nitro said:

What happened to those games? I'm honestly interested because I have never heard of them.

Cyberbike can still be done, but it's very difficult to find the bike. Sometimes, the game will be sold on eBay, otherwise only on some German shops. So you'd be looking at $200-300+ for Cyberbike 2 plat.

Aces can technically be done, but need that Xplora smartwatch to earn trophies. So you're, again, looking at several hundreds down the drain. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Cyberbike can still be done, but it's very difficult to find the bike. Sometimes, the game will be sold on eBay, otherwise only on some German shops. So you'd be looking at $200-300+ for Cyberbike 2 plat.

Aces can technically be done, but need that Xplora smartwatch to earn trophies. So you're, again, looking at several hundreds down the drain. 

I just found one bike on "Polish ebay" for 22 Euros :D. I think I will try to get it ;).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Cyberbike can be done without the bike

@Smashero you talking about virzoom or cyberbike bike? Either way 22 euros you need to get that ASAP, but like others said about virzoom s bike is locked to the console if it was played on the ps4( ppl play it on steam so some people never locked it on a PS4)…. Me personally I have 2 virzoom bikes ? but no cyberbike, 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

@Smashero you talking about virzoom or cyberbike bike? Either way 22 euros you need to get that ASAP, but like others said about virzoom s bike is locked to the console if it was played on the ps4( ppl play it on steam so some people never locked it on a PS4)…. Me personally I have 2 virzoom bikes 1f61c.png but no cyberbike, 

Cyberbike of course :/ I even found cheaper ones for like ~11 Euros. That's why I quoted this...

I found ONCE VirZoom on US eBay for some crazy $500+ price, but seller didn't want to ship it to Europe.

I read that @Bizzy_Montana_had some issues with profile/trophies and even devs had to reset "VirZoom" account. Strange AF. As you have mentioned...

So... Willing to sell / rent one to do a tour around Europe? :P:P (or Poland at least? :P)

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

Yes exactly, I was particularly lucky to get a bike which wasn't tied to a previous owner. There was no cheap way of buying it either, I received it from the United States.

As described by @Infernofeuer1and me in the other thread, glitches (meaning you unlock trophies "too early" because the bike remembers the stats of previous owners) could probably occur. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

@Smashero you talking about virzoom or cyberbike bike? Either way 22 euros you need to get that ASAP, but like others said about virzoom s bike is locked to the console if it was played on the ps4( ppl play it on steam so some people never locked it on a PS4)…. Me personally I have 2 virzoom bikes 1f61c.png but no cyberbike, 

Wait... so Cyberbike can be done with just the game and the normal DS3 controller? You don't need the bike?

If that's the case, I may be able to find a copy.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Is there any more info on this Aces game and whats needed? Any model of Xplora watch? Seems interesting but also risky if any of the trophies turn out bugged! 

57 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Wait... so Cyberbike can be done with just the game and the normal DS3 controller? You don't need the bike?

Yes I can confirm that cyberbike can be completed without the bike, a normal controller suffices (I never owned that bike). 

The only thing you have to keep in mind is that you need a boosting partner for the online portion. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nitro said:

Yes, I spoke with @xLukk earlier and he confirmed that.

Edit: Ninja'd :)

Edited by Smashero

1 hour ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Is there any more info on this Aces game and whats needed? Any model of Xplora watch? Seems interesting but also risky if any of the trophies turn out bugged! 

I just bought two Xplora X5 Play because of this thread. They where only €200 a piece.

• Like 1

Ok, so I bought used XPlora GO for 13€.

"Aces of the Multiverse will launch in the PlayStation Store in North America on December 27. The game was previously released on the European PlayStation Store for £11.99. The game is compatible with XPLORA’s 3S, 4, and GO model smartwatches."

Oh well... Another one to put on my never-ending backlog :D.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Smashero said:

"Aces of the Multiverse will launch in the PlayStation Store in North America on December 27. The game was previously released on the European PlayStation Store for £11.99. The game is compatible with XPLORA’s 3S, 4, and GO model smartwatches."

But, but... what about 5? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grifteskymfning said:

But, but... what about 5? 

Not available in Poland ;).

Oki, if you are referring to the game itself... I guess it will work, since (I guess again) 5 was released later (no shit, Sherlock :D ) and "shall" be also compatible with the game, however I can not support this statement with any webpage so far...

Edit: Just realized that this "Aces of Multiverse" is a part of "Playstation Talent Series" which is well known for unobtainable trophies and plats:

https://psnprofiles.com/series/811-playstation-talents-program

Edit 2:

It will rather work:

https://www.safewise.com/xplora-x5-play-review/

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

On 1/3/2022 at 0:08 PM, Carbon_Lancer said:

Huh, didn't know that. I see the disc going for relatively cheap on eBay these days, but would've thought it strictly required the bike. Good to know!

Funny seeing this thread blow up lol

On 1/3/2022 at 7:23 PM, grifteskymfning said:

I just bought two Xplora X5 Play because of this thread. They where only €200 a piece.

Good luck with the game! Maybe you'll be first to plat.

• Like 2

On 2022-01-04 at 1:23 PM, Smashero said:

Aaaaand apparantly you can only sync your game to the Xplora if you live in France, Germany, UK, Italy, Norway of Spain.

Not Sweden. Not Poland.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Aaaaand apparantly you can only sync your game to the Xplora if you live in France, Germany, UK, Italy, Norway of Spain.

Not Sweden. Not Poland.

F**k...

May I ask for source of that info?...

29 minutes ago, Smashero said:

F**k...

May I ask for source of that info?...

Myself, just loaded the game up. You can only sync the watch in these countries because the game uses pre-set country codes for phone numbers, like +47 for Norway but no available choices for Sweden.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Myself, just loaded the game up. You can only sync the watch in these countries because the game uses pre-set country codes for phone numbers, like +47 for Norway but no available choices for Sweden.

... F**k, lol... :| That was a bit "expensive" lesson, huh? :/ What a crap!

Edit: Ok, so I will have to go to Germany to buy some prepaid LOL :D.

Edit 2: And you can visit Norway ;).

Edited by Smashero