Biomutant - glitched trophies thread

Bykovsky7

Any issues with "Social" trophy, to discover all 16 side characters?

I didn't count them, but looking at the picture below, I think I have discovered over 16 of them... Despite that, the trophy didn't pop up.

Biomutant-Social-Achievement-Map-Locatio

Edited by Bykovsky7

• 2 weeks later...

Powerpyx updated their Trophy Guide with:

• Bugged trophies: 0 since Patch 2.02 [before 2.02 there were 2 glitched trophies that are now fixed: trophy Old World Gadgets (unobtainable with patch 2.01), trophy Toytinkerer (was bugged for some players)]

I only played the prologue on 2.02. Should I start fresh just to be safe or just continue? Anyone still running into problems?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 05/09/2021 at 10:42 AM, anotherfangirl said:

Are the trophies still bugged or did the developers fix everything? Is there a new patch?

I don’t have the platinum trophy yet but so far I haven’t seen any glitched trophies. I just got Old World Gadgets and Toytinkerer which were glitched prior to the patch.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just as an update to this, I have just gotten the plat. The Toytinkerer trophy bugged for me. On my first playthrough got 3/4 mirages. Saw the last one but it disappeared then played another 6/7 hours finishing off all the other trophies and no mirages spawned. 

Tried New Game + for an hour or so but nothing spawned so ended up deleting the game, re-installing and playing on version 1.0. Took about 2 hours doing it that way to get them all to spawn. I just rode around on the water machine thing around all those islands.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Calypox said:

I'd like to know this as well

1 hour ago, Bean_Cove said:

also wondering this too but unfortunately already started it 

I looked at PowerPyx’s guide and he has mentioned that Patch 2.02 has fixed the 2 bugged trophies that everyone here is talking about.

As much as it sounds like good news, I personally would play it safe and back up your saves just in case these bugs still lurk in the game. Who knows :dunno:.

2 hours ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

I looked at PowerPyx’s guide and he has mentioned that Patch 2.02 has fixed the 2 bugged trophies that everyone here is talking about.

As much as it sounds like good news, I personally would play it safe and back up your saves just in case these bugs still lurk in the game. Who knows :dunno:.

2.02 came out a year and a half ago, it's up to 2.11 now (supposedly, I can't confirm as I have yet to install the game).  A few of the comments about those 'fixed' trophies not unlocking were posted since that patch came out.

1 hour ago, Matto_lsi said:

2.02 came out a year and a half ago, it's up to 2.11 now (supposedly, I can't confirm as I have yet to install the game).  A few of the comments about those 'fixed' trophies not unlocking were posted since that patch came out.

My version is on 2.09 and it says in update history: “Updated Japanese Localization”.

hopefully there aren’t any bugged trophies anymore. I just started this game yesterday but got derailed with the Overwatch update ?

6 hours ago, Matto_lsi said:

I can’t confirm that yet either for the same reason. I was just subsiding people’s concerns on the state of the 2 trophies, but thanks.

On 12/6/2022 at 2:54 PM, HuntingFever said:

Have all the glitched trophies referenced in this thread been fixed yet? This game is currently part of PS Plus but I won't bother playing it if I'm going to have to fight it to earn the trophies.

Im about 30h in the game. Have lv30 and play on easy since theres no trophy locked behind higher difficulties, and so far no problems. Got the trophies for gadgets and toytinkerer. And I even didnt know they were suppose to be glitched.

The only glitched trophy(but in positive way) could be for catching 20 sqvips. I didnt catch any if those are the red squirel like creatures. I just kept swinging the net at them and it poped. There was no info if I caught any and those I was swinging at were still running about.

For me no drama if something is glitched. It is what it for me, I will get whatever I can and FkOff to another game.

On 11/06/2021 at 5:06 AM, Bykovsky7 said:

Any issues with "Social" trophy, to discover all 16 side characters?

I didn't count them, but looking at the picture below, I think I have discovered over 16 of them... Despite that, the trophy didn't pop up.

Biomutant-Social-Achievement-Map-Locatio

Same for me! 

Did all the side quest of them too

Playing on PS5 the digital Plus version (1.003.000)