So what did you do today?

OnePieceDude

Played Life is Strange episode 4

So did I. And I cried, and laughed, then cried some more. They sure know how to write a good story and how to make one hell of a cliffhanger each episode. I mean I get that's the point of episodic gaming. But ahmahgaaaawd the feeeels!

Finished one of the last assignments for a course about culture learning across the globe (TOTALLY love it!) and right now chilling out for a while before continuing the last "Intro to Animation" course project.

Just your typical last days of semester before getting some nice vacation :).

Went out to see Jurrasic World and it was awesome. Right now waiting for Life Is Strange episode 4 to be done downloading but it is very slow to be done downloading that it makes me mad that right now it takes so long to finish it. I wish it would be done right now. Ugh!

Try pausing and unpausing the download. That has worked for me in the past to speed up downloads. May take multiple attempts. But downloads have been rather crap of late...

Try pausing and unpausing the download. That has worked for me in the past to speed up downloads. May take multiple attempts. But downloads have been rather crap of late...

It loads somewhat but it is still stuck at the same freaking number every time I stare at the percentage. After thus, I might take a break of downloading digitally of Sony since this shouldn't be a issue where it could be downloaded already..... Even worse is now I keep getting signed out while pausing and unpausing while I cannot move and why you this going to be hard Sony?

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

Woke up earlier than usual, got all of the comics in TAMS to start the collectibles quest for platinum, went to Subway to grab my favorite combo (Flatbread, Turkey double the meat, shredded cheese, toasted, mayo, vinaigrette, seasoning) bought U2's best album (Actung Baby) from 2nd and Charles for $3, watched my brother's lacrosse game, swam at my Grandma's, and finally back home to platinum TASM. Hopefully I can nab it by tonight!