So what did you do today?

OnePieceDude

Woke up, set  my alarm for another half hour, woke up... showered, got dressed, ate some food, watched The 100 on hulu, went to work, worked for like 4 hours, got sent home early because  business was slow. Came home, watched a few more episodes of The !00, fixed part of my minetrack in minecraft, played a few mp rounds of The Last of Us. Now watching an episode of Supernatural, and then going to play some more mp in The Last of Us.

• 2 weeks later...

Woke up

Laid in bed and watched clock

Got out of bed

Got dressed

Brushed teeth

Combed hair

Deoderized

Grabbed school materials

Drove to school

Went to Socology class

Went to Dunkin Donuts

Ate Dunkin Donuts

Sat on the computer on Facebook and Cracked

Went to Intermediate Algebra class

Sat on PSNProfiles

Went to Ecology class

Logged on here

Posted this

• 2 weeks later...

Started my morning by working out then got rudely interrupted by parents thinking my classes started at 8 instead of 9 >>;; Drove to school, and have been sitting in class since 9AM. Rest of my day will probably be spent studying for a quiz tomorrow or playing Child of Light :3 

Woke up, drank coffee. Walked the dog. Played Dead Space, since my emails got ransacked a month ago I'm waiting for a email reset from sony I can only play offline games atm:/

But not a bad way to spend a day off work B)

Edited by A-Grumpy-Ant

woke up, ate some beef stir fry, watched some tube, took a shower, shaved, sat in my boxers playing The Last of Us mp, got fully dressed, went to work, got off work, ate some tacos. played some more mp in the last of us, ate some pizza, watch From Dusk Til dawn, typing this, and this, and this. 

• 3 weeks later...

Woke up late. Had tea with Cinnabon coffee creamer instead of milk. Wrote a bit. Played a small bit of Red Dead(and I mean finishing the Poppy challenge small) before getting distracted showing pictures to someone. Left the game on pause, thinking I'd go back. Sometime before supper I did two online jigsaws. More tea with Cinnabon. Wrote a bit more. Played some Lego Lord of the Rings. And now I'm listening to music and poking around forums before bed.

Days off go too fast.

I woke up from a concussion at home to start getting ready for school to take my last 120 question exam which also concluded the last of school!! However I came home to realize I can't log into my ps3 account ;c

Got woken up at 5:30am by the daughter,

Got dressed,

Had breakfast and watched my little pony: equestria girls..again,

Went out and bought a clock and a set of scales,

Had lunch,

Weighed myself and Commiserated,

Rest of the day will consist of watching peppa pig,

Cooking dinner,

Having a bath,

Playing watch dogs,

Going to bed!

Edited by Valenshyne

-Played Hyperdimension Neptunia PP and finished Vert's route with the Good Ending

-Nearly finished packing for Japan... even though I don't leave until Sunday

-Had breakfast and lunch (hardly ate anything today)

-Listened to some Creepypastas

-Going to play some GTA Online