So what did you do today?

OnePieceDude

Woke up. Cleaned gutters, mowed the lawn. Thought about changing the oil in my car, got lazy, had a beer, and played a few hours of Deadnation. Then took a nap and went to work...now it's 0500 and I'm bored to tears. Third shift is crap.

Just finished the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare campaign, this is by far the worst ending/most cheap easy final mission I've seen and played from the series. What a huge disappointment, coming from someone who took a long break from this series.

Edited by CrazyMv94

What I have done today;

Woke up.

Snuggled girlfriend.

Did other things to girlfriend (the kind of thing couples do).

Went out to downtime (related to LARP, where relaxed game discussion is had).

Got home.

Put girlfriend to bed to sleep.

Watched some Supernatural on Netflix.

Looked at a few things online.

Pretty boring I guess...

Went to school for my first time as a junior and it was okay. Six new people from the class that is from my class from the same classes I was with another half I know and liked from years ago, (except three that I know was in 5th bell, and most of the new people except a freshman where I think he's funny)and two that I really hate I don't really care or think I will like especially some people from last year that made me think it may be dumb year. Though, when a person shows up and makes things fun that even the person can make the funniest things like other years I was in makes it forgiving for sure. I think my junior year would be good of course. Two more years left of school life~

Edited by Superstarmaste1r
  • Like 1

Cried  all day over the fact that my PSNP peers have been getting their copies of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain early while I still have to wait for September 1st to roll by so I can pick up my copy of the game at the official launch. ;-;