So what did you do today?

OnePieceDude

I wake up pretty much at any time of the day now lol. >_<; I need a job but I graduated high school and no idea about college.

And I've been working on the PoP: Sands of Time platinum. Game hasn't aged well imo.

ikr, I try to structure my day so I wake up early but it's so tempting to just stay up till like two or three each night, haha.

• Like 1

ikr, I try to structure my day so I wake up early but it's so tempting to just stay up till like two or three each night, haha.

It issss, omg. But w/es, we're adults right!? xD

I'm gonna try to wake up early which worked for a bit but then my body was like, "LOL NO" and I wake up in the middle of the day or near night. 

• Like 1

Went out with family to watch Jurassic World (it was poop imo :/), bought FFXIII (borrowed it from someone for my first playthrough) and Mirror's Edge, played my guitar for a while, kinda tired and bored for some reason even though it isnt that late so here I am.

This is a bit off topic since this was things I did some days ago, but whatever. ^_^

I've colored my hair (thinking about straighten it too, either today or tomorrow) and pierced my ears (only the earlobes this time). Since we don't have a piercingstudio where I live so I did at a hairdresser. Silly question coming up: Now I have the ones they used to make the holes (basic earstuds), but can I change to earrings? (Hope you understood my question)

Sweat my ass off because we had a thunderstorm at like 2 am this morning and it knocked out our power til 5 pm.This morning I get home, spent the day with my dad and brother.... we left my dads house at 1 am, went got some Mc Donalds, get home, turn on my laptop, ps3, my fan... because it's been so damn hot lately... and just as I start eating my fries... The power goes out. So today, I pretty much spent the day waiting for the power to resume.... and after dinner went and saw Terminator: Genesys... which was fucking awesome.

I Went to my cousins house who is the best cousin ever since he gave me his Xbox 360, to get some games I forgot to take.

Then I Went to school for the last time before Vacations , Hurrah!

Then I came home and played FIFA off course and a Bit of Gears of War and got to the conclusion that the game is a bit overrated but oh Well...