So what did you do today?

OnePieceDude

I had a day off for once so I helped a friend move a couple pieces of furniture and then came home, ate lunch with the family, then went and picked up a few more games today. Then we just lounged around the house until it was time for dinner then we went out and had a good dinner, now the little lady is watching Law and Order and the tiny tot is upstairs in bed. Overall, a good day.

Woke up mega early, watched some Somecallmejohnny vids, and now probably gonna go out to eat and go see the new DBZ movie!

YESH! I have found another Somecallmejohnny fan on this site! You're the second one. How long have you been watching his videos for? I've been watching him for almost 5 years now. Enjoy that DBZ movie, wish i could get some tickets to watch it.

OT: Nothing really. Woke up, grinded out the rest of Galaxy Mode in Raging Blast 2, went shopping and now hanging around on the forums. 

Edited by Densetsu no Saiyajin

Complain and cussing on Sony of why I keep on getting signed out that I even post things to other websites that Sony is LAZY to fix things. Other than that bought things digitally hoping those games will be good before school comes yet again. Wish I would be finished with school already and graduated already but have two more years until I graduated.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r
  • Like 1