So what did you do today?

OnePieceDude

Went to work, ate 17 bits of mini flapjack for my breakfast, came home, went to get dinner, then was involved in a car accident on my way home (my car wasn't hit and it was the car in front of mine's fault). Now having a beer to relax and playing FF. Win.

I was woken up by my mother early in the morning to drive some person around town for her. The kicker is this however, is that she forbade me from accepting any gas money or food from this person. So, I was forced to turn down $40 of gas money and McDonald's, which I was forced to watch them eat as I drove them home.  :facepalm:

• Like 1

Played Mass Effect 3 to reach 100% completion and did it :)

just bought Elder Scrolls Online and get ready for Tuesday :)

Congrats on the 100% completion for Mass Effect 3.

Today I just was catching up on Naruto Shippuden episodes.

• Like 1

Got up at 6am.

Set up and then officiated for my kids swim meet until 1pm.

Played games while they chilled for an hour.

Took them back to the pool.

Dropped off weekly paperwork.

Now I'm waiting for my dinner to be ready to take home.

Gaming: Went out and bought The Walking Dead Season Two for PS4 because it was on sale at Best Buy.  Now that I have S1 and S2, I think I may take a Saturday where nothing is going on and marathon S1 just to have a fastest platinum that's under one day. :)  Bought Uncharted 1 used on eBay as well, because I wanted to get a original release black label (ie. not greatest hits) copy of the game and no place nearby had any that weren't beaten up.  Played a little The Witcher 3, probably play a little more of something before bed.

Non-gaming: Helped a friend set up a wireless network in his house (he's been using dial up until today so he was pretty happy with the whole situation).  Stopped over at my parents house to see them, catch up and wrestle with their adorable little dog for a bit.  I miss taking those long car rides, I need to go on a trip at some point... maybe downstate to New York City in the next couple of months.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn

• 3 weeks later...