So what did you do today?

OnePieceDude

Installed a 2 TB Hard Drive was a bit pain in the ass to get the cover off and the PSN File update to work but worth having the extra space for games
Now I don't have to keep deleting them for a while.Going to be leaving my PS4 in rest mode so it can still download stuff overnight.

Came into the office to go over some paperwork.

Listening to AngriestPat on twitch.

Went on record with one of the VPs that I disagree with a decision that was made yesterday.

Still listening to AngriestPat, reviewing paperwork and nursing a cold coffee.

I studied this morning and went to meet a friend to watch the football and have a couple of drinks in town. Came back and spent a few hours with MGSV, gonna watch the Scottish & English football highlights now and maybe a movie later. 

Went and watched Logan in Theatres
Think some guy was recording it at Theatre too because I seen a light or something in the next row of seats not sure if it was their phone or something else 
And if that is what they were doing don't know if they got caught or not either.
 And was letting my PS4 install a bunch of game update files while I was there.
Also played Mario & Luigi Paper Jam for a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I went for run through the woods this morning so my legs are dead, and I've just finished studying so my brain is dead too :lol: I'm gonna go get some lunch soon, when I come back I'll play some MGSV and go for more S ranks and watch the football tonight. Then I'll go to bed depressingly early for work tomorrow, ugh. 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn

I was at work this morning and surprisingly it was in decent condition so I had a fairly easy day. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night though so no gaming today. I never play when I'm tired because I usually try to rush through and have to deal with the mess later :lol: 

I had an...interesting walk to work this morning amongst the drunken hordes still out for St Patricks Day :lol: Watched the football when I got home, played some Metal Gear, now I'm back to watching football. I miss the days where every game kicked off at 3pm so I could cram more gaming in, but I guess it's good to play a little less or not at all most weekends so I don't get burnt out. 

Well Yesterday anyway
Played Animal Crossing New Leaf, Horizon Zero Dawn and Puzzle Dragons
and watched Passangers(Didn't care for it)
Also just legend of zelda breath of the wild today so going to play it after work later.
and maybe Horizon Zero Dawn a bit
at the moment playing New Leaf again.

Fairly uneventful day. Done nothing but study this morning and I've spent the last six hours playing the Phantom Pain. I can't see any good movies on TV so I'm gonna keep going for another two or three hours and work towards another trophy.