So what did you do today?

OnePieceDude

I ran round to a friends house this morning with her birthday present, she's been jealous of my wireless headphones for ages so I gave her the spare ones I got for Christmas (sorry sis) :lol: I spent the rest of the morning working on my assignment. Stopped at one for lunch and spent the rest of the day knocking off more Skyrim DLC trophies. 

I was working this morning. My afternoon guy got pulled on to the shop floor last night so I had around 1200 cookies to bake this morning, the smell is still sticking to me :lol: Did some studying when I got home and watched the football, I'm gonna do another quest or two on Skyrim now before I go to sleep. 

Woke up early, chatted with a friend, had breakfast on open terrace while watching birds, played NFS MW, danced on my fav music, distributed chocolates to the neighborhood kids, spent time with parents and  siblings, been to mall for Valentines dinner..... so HappY Valentines PSNP........

aLM6mhb.jpg

• Like 1

Went scouting for possible locations for my planned cosplay photoshoot of CATS (zero wing)... not sure I found anything that fits but I'll keep looking :3 gotta find a good environment for this glorious memelord :awesome:

Edited by Zanreo

Just came back from class a couple hours ago. Got 3 homework assignments to do. Shouldn't take me more than an hour to do them, but I just don't feel like doing them today. Assignments are do in a week so I have plenty of time I just really don't like procrastinating. Probably going to try and do them sometime before Friday. 

This class I am taking is anything but hard I just find that some of the assignments can be a pain.

I bought myself a new phone and portable WIFI hub this morning. I used my old phone as my hub for a couple of years but it was on it's last legs and it's been acting up the last couple of months. Maybe now I can listen to spotify without having to restart my phone and watch stuff on youtube in decent quality :lol: As for tonight, I'm going to a pub quiz with a few guys from work.