So what did you do today?

OnePieceDude

I was at uni again this morning and finished my assignment. Been playing Skyrim since I got home but I've stopped for the night to watch some football. Later on I'll see if there's any decent movies on, or maybe watch another "this is how you don't play". They're so addictive :lol:

• Like 1

I had work this morning, it's normally fun but today was absolutely awful. Then I went to a cafe across the street with a girl I work with, where we both bitched about work even more :lol: Now I'm home, played some Skyrim and earned another DLC trophy to go towards 100%, I've stopped now to make dinner (pizza!). 

• Like 2

Watched some Lab Rats on TV this morning and ate some noodle soup. I also watched some football, Manchester United VS Hull City - EFL Semi Final 2nd leg. Not sure which team advanced to the finals though. They drew 3-3 on aggregate, but I didn't watch the penalty shootout. After that, I did my homework and now I'm here on PSNProfiles. 

• Like 1

I was at uni this morning, came home and worked on my assignment for a couple for hours. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening playing Skyrim and picked up another couple of DLC trophies. Now I'm watching EPL highlights on Match of the Day with a massive bag of peanut M&M's :D

• Like 1