So what did you do today?

OnePieceDude

Got up

Got my work schedule for the next week (starting on Saturday)

Had lunch

Watched some competitive Smash Bros

Went to the nearby arcade, now known as the largest arcade in the United States

Played the following games at said arcade:

• Burger Time (Could have made it further if I didn't keep forgetting to use the pepper)
  • Rally X (There was an arcade machine with many games in one of my college's residence halls. This was one of the games. Glad to play it again)
  • Sonic the Fighters (Used Bean the Dynamite. I was peck-peck-pecking and grabbing away. Until I got my ass kicked)
  • Metal Gear Arcade (Yes, this exists. Sure, it may be a shooter instead of a stealth game, but I've got two words: gun controller)
  • Mario Kart (Kicked as with Yoshi, as always. Get your ass whooped, Bowser!)
  • Ikaruga (This was the game I came here for. Made it as far as the second stage. On Easy)
  • Some carnival-themed pinball machine (I got way too many replay balls)
  • Monkey Ball (The joystick was a banana xD)
  • Initial D (Favorite game I played during my time. Epic Initial D music is epic)
  • Crazy Taxi (Unfortunately, the steering was broken)
  • Some horror carnival-themed shooting game (Played it only because I was able to shoot clowns with a shotgun)
  • Silent Hill arcade (played two-player alone just so I could use two pistols)
  • Qbert (%#@&*!)
  • Super Mario Bros (Don't know if it really happened, but I think the game blocked me from using the warp zone)
  • Donkey Kong (I got a game over from falling to my death)
  • Tetris (Seeing a digital Soviet guy dancing was a funny reward for passing a stage)
  • King of Fighters XIII (I had no idea what I was doing, but still had fun)
  • Marvel VS Capcom 2 (Tried to dominate with Servbot. It failed)
  • Sinistar (This was where I had the quickest game over)
  • SegaSonic The Hedgehog (Don't know why movement had to be mapped to a trackball)
  • The Grid (played against 4 other players, was loads of fun)
Got pizza

Came home

Got into bed because my legs are TIRED

Nice, I remember we used to play Crazy Taxi in the donut shop, lol.

Main highlight was just playing basketball and doubling as a heavy bag for my niece and nephews for hours before falling asleep extra early battered and bruised. Now I'm up around two in the morning and can't sleep.

I work in a hospital. One of the patients I saw was an alcohol / heroin abuser who was restrained to the bed. He called me James (not my real name), told me the feds were after me, and that I needed to lay off the pipe. He also warned me not to steal one of his tattoos from him. I love my job sometimes.

• 1 month later...