Trophy thoughts?

TheNarkyShark

26 minutes ago, TheNarkyShark said:

I have never played Greedfall before but after seeing a YouTube video saying it’s one of the most underrated RPG’s I thought i would give it a try, especially with the PS5 version releasing! Is this the same trophy list as the PS4 version?

Yep same list plus the new trophies for the new dlc

Since the save ps4 are compatible, anyone can confirm the autopop for trophies? 

5 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Yep same list plus the new trophies for the new dlc

Since the save ps4 are compatible, anyone can confirm the autopop for trophies? 

The developer said on Twitter that the trophies will carry over, so I assume auto pop? 

• Like 2

Does anyone know how much The De Vespe Conspiracy DLC costs?

I'll be playing the game again on PS5, by the way: I unexpectedly enjoyed it way more than I expected, scratched that old-school exploration itch. The combat gets repetitive but I felt like the decisions I made had impact on the story. The companions were also enjoyable which is a surprise considering that in most games, they tend to be annoying.

3 hours ago, l33sar54 said:

Does anyone know how much The De Vespe Conspiracy DLC costs?

I'll be playing the game again on PS5, by the way: I unexpectedly enjoyed it way more than I expected, scratched that old-school exploration itch. The combat gets repetitive but I felt like the decisions I made had impact on the story. The companions were also enjoyable which is a surprise considering that in most games, they tend to be annoying.

6,99 € in Eu

41 minutes ago, YokA_sun said:

I am not sure about that. Did you update the game with the late patch early this year? I played in March I think. The game was clearly high resolution and high frame rate (if not 60fps) for me. Trust me, I can't stand 30fps any more. And Greedfall PS4 on PS5 is definitely worth playing. I was actually surprised the game run that well. 

1296p and 30fps on the Pro (and PS5 via BC). 

It probably just had good motion blur and a fast camera to give the illusion it was higher. This new version should be much better though, but I'm not sure on what the resolution will be in the 60fps mode as that wasn't quoted in the press info I have.

28 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Not sure why this thread was locked and redirected to this one, as they don't seem related at all. 

It's because someone mentioned the tweet in here.

I agree though, this thread is for people to discuss the trophies, yet it's being derailed due to encouraging talk about there being no free upgrade for the PS Now and Plus version. 

Personally, I would have left the other thread open, it's not duplicating the topic of another thread (this one), it was creating a place to discuss that away from the standard (and boring) "trophy thoughts" thread

46 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Not sure why this thread was locked and redirected to this one, as they don't seem related at all. 

14 minutes ago, turniplord said:

It's because someone mentioned the tweet in here.

I agree though, this thread is for people to discuss the trophies, yet it's being derailed due to encouraging talk about there being no free upgrade for the PS Now and Plus version. 

Personally, I would have left the other thread open, it's not duplicating the topic of another thread (this one), it was creating a place to discuss that away from the standard (and boring) "trophy thoughts" thread

I moved all 11 posts that were already discussing that topic (because what Trophy Thoughts thread doesn't discuss the PS5 and PS4 versions these days) so that that conversation can continue over there and this one can strictly be about the trophies, I guess

I'm trying to see if they will, haven't managed to get any of them to auto pop/fire off, so no I don't think they will. Progress towards trophies will count though, on your ps4 saves, cos I just unlocked the gather 200 ingredients trophy from using one of my old ps5 saves in the ps5 version

Edited by TheGnomeFarmer