Didn't Half-Ass it! (Event) - Completed

I played through a few more dlc missions of The Division 2 and completed 3 more dlc packs so i have all six done. The Dark Hours raid was easy to go through in comparison to Iron Horse for which i'm happy i joined a mission at the last checkpoint :)

Completed:

The Division 2: 6 of 6

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 4

Time for another update. Managed to finish the last story DLC for Marvel's Spider-Man. Just need to finish NG+ for the 100%. Also got 2 more packs done in Ride 4 and finished the DLC pack for Mind Labyrinth VR Dreams. Very rare that a VR game gets DLC so glad to get it back to 100%. 

DLC Completed

Dirt 5 - 4 Packs

Horizon Chase Turbo - 1 Pack

Skyrim VR - 2 Packs

Ruiner - 1 Pack

Ride 4 - 4 Packs

Marvel's Spider-Man - 3 Packs

Mind Labyrinth VR Dreams - 1 Pack

Total: 16

• Like 4

@gruffiiti I have a somewhat particular question about a special case..

It's unlikely that this will affect many people, but what happens if I 100% a DLC and later they add trophies to that DLC set and I 100% it again?

I say this because the last DLC set for Gems of War released with 2 trophies, then it got a  3th trophy and now it got another 2 trophies...

Currently on PSNProfiles those 2 new trophies aren't showing up yet, but are already visible PSN (they should become earnable next Monday).

Just wondering, because I had the 100% on this DLC set before this event started and I'm likely getting the same set to 100% again during the event..

As I said, it's a really particular case, since most games don't add new trophies in this way..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

@Han_the_Dragon That is indeed a very strange case. We discussed it and came to the conclusion that as long as the dlc pack has trophies completed during the event you are good to count it.

Ok, good to know.

The 2 new trophies shouldn't be extremely annoying for me to complete (1 is a short grind once they add the special gem, the other is a week long event that resets progress at the end.. will save gems for that one, since I'm sure that the trophy requirement is 100% impossible if we don't have a ton of gems at hand to force people to spend money if they don't stock on the free gems that we get..)

I also hope that those 2 are the last trophies until 2022 for that game.. it's already at 100 trophies with 82 being (free)DLC...

• Like 3

On 10/18/2021 at 2:41 PM, rahulrx0 said:

HEYOOOOOOO! WOULD LOVE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT.

I am listing my DLCs below and I hope they comply with the event rules.

Fallout 4 (PS4)- 6 DLCs - 2 Complete - 4 Remaining

Spiderman (PS4) - 4 DLCs - 0 Complete - 4 Remaining

Hitman (PS4) - 8 DLCs - 5 Complete - 3 Remaining

Hitman 2 (PS4) - 15 DLCs - 1 Complete - 14 Remaining

Hitman 3 (PS4) - 3 DLCs - 0 Complete - 3 Remaining

Resident Evil 2 (PS4) - 2 DLCs - 1 Complete - 1 Remaining

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) - 4 DLCs - 1 Complete - 3 Remaining

Crash Bandicoot (PS4) - 1 DLC - 0 Complete - 1 Remaining

Total DLCs to be completed - 33 Remaining

Current Progress as of 09 November 2021, 11:38 PM (IST), since the beginning of the event...

Fallout 4 (PS4) - 6 DLCs - 1 Completed

Hitman (PS4) - 8 DLCs - 3 Completed

Total DLCs completed as of now - 4

YOOOOO I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN WITH THIS. I had never really paid attention to DLCs until now. And I swear it is so refreshing to come back to the games I quit a while back. I discovered so much more in Fallout 4 that I am ready to start all over again with it. HITMAN 1 is such a blast to play with all the opportunities and challenges, I loved playing it and it is no 100% complete. Can't wait to follow up with HITMAN 2 & 3 as well.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Briste said:

I'm happy to see that several people have already been able to finish Maneater Truth Quest. I started with that DLC a few weeks ago and everything was going smoothly until the Fan Fare trophy didn't pop for me when it should have. After that, none of the remaining trophies popped. I have fully completed that DLC, just don't have the trophies to prove it. I'm hoping the next update will bring some sort of fix, but if not there does appear to be a workaround....just not one I really want to do since it involves replaying the whole game from a blank account. I didn't like the game enough to replay the whole thing again. I mean it's only about 10-12 hours long...but I would just rather play something else. If the next update doesn't fix it though I'll bite the bullet.

Have you tried quitting application, then loading back in through Continue? I had an issue with two early dlc trophies not popping. Doing that immediately unlocked them for me. Mine was a PS4 version. though, if it matters. Hopefully this issue works out for you. It's a great game, but the glitchiness spoils it somewhat. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, papert0wng1rl said:

Have you tried quitting application, then loading back in through Continue? I had an issue with two early dlc trophies not popping. Doing that immediately unlocked them for me. Mine was a PS4 version. though, if it matters. Hopefully this issue works out for you. It's a great game, but the glitchiness spoils it somewhat. 

I don't remember if I tried that exactly. I did delete the whole game from my system, re-download it and my save and continue and that didn't do it. I read on the Maneater forum though that they have supposedly discovered what the issue is and it will be corrected in the next update. Of course they said that for the last update too and nada. I'm content to sit and wait for now, but thank you for the suggestion!

• Like 1

First update:

Completed

Maneater (PS4): 1 Pack 

Amnesia: Collection: 1 Pack

Finally, finally, finally able to delete Amnesia. Put off the hard mode playthru since it was unceremoniously added after I earned the platinum. Glad it is done. All of that for one silver trophy....

Only have 1 more DLC pack added to a previously platinumed game, Goosebumps. Ugh. At least it will be guaranteed to be less jump-scare-y than Amnesia.

I also have a suspicion that a certain Disney Classic game will have a DLC list slapped on it before the end of the month. 

• Like 4

On 10/22/2021 at 11:05 AM, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

PSVIta

Dead Nation

- Road to Devastation

PS3

Metro Last Light

- DLC Trophy pack 1

- DLC trophy pack 2

AC III

- The battle Hardened Pack

PS4

Borderlands 3

- Guns, Love and tentacles

- Bounty of Blood

- Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Cluster  fuck

- Designer Cut

- Director's Cut

Rocket League - as many I can get

update: finished 2 DLC's of Borderlands 3. Especially the Pyscho Krieg one was pure fun! I love the humor of Borderlands. One of the games that really make me laugh...still 3 to go

That brings my total on 5 finished for this event

• Like 3

Figured it was time for another update. Got 2 more packs done in Ride 4 along with Challenge Rooms DLC in the Japanese verson of BioShock Remastered (which happened to be my 800th platinum). After that I figured I would hop straight on to the PS3 version of BioShock and finish the DLC there too. It was slightly harder as you can't use the difficulty glitch but it wasn't that bad honestly. Then finally I cleared up the NG+ Ultimate playthrough in Marvel's Spider-Man which brought it up to 100%. Really enjoying this event and it's awesome to check in and see all the games that people are clearing up.

DLC Completed

Dirt 5 - 4 Packs

Horizon Chase Turbo - 1 Pack

Skyrim VR - 2 Packs

Ruiner - 1 Pack

Ride 4 - 6 Packs

Marvel's Spider-Man - 4 Packs

Mind Labyrinth VR Dreams - 1 Pack

BioShock Remastered (JP) - 1 Pack

BioShock (PS3) - 1 Pack

Total: 21

• Like 4

Here's a total update from my part. Current total: 20

Golf With Your Friends (1):
-New Worlds Pack

Genshin Impact (2):
-Series 5 (DLC Pack 4)
-Series 6 (DLC Pack 5)

Burnout Paradise Remastered (5):
-Cagney Update
-Legendary Cars
-Toy Cars
-Cops and Robbers
-Big Surf Island

Rocket League (3):
-Chaos Run
-AquaDome
-Dropshot

Sonic Forces (1):
-Episode Shadow

Brink (1):
-Agents of Change

The Walking Dead (PS3)(1):
-400 Days

Hitman 2 (3):
-Hitman Legacy: Marrakesh
-Hitman Legacy: Bangkok
-Hitman Legacy: Colorado

Dante's Inferno (1):
-Dark Forest

A Hat in Time (2):
-Seal The Deal
-Nyakuza Metro

• Like 3

Well, I think I need to clean up my profile, both with games not finished and with the DLC. So, if you'll have me, I have some DLC to finish!

Mine my Mind - 3 DLC Packs

Hand of Fate - 2 DLC Packs

Shu - 1 DLC Pack

Goat Simulator - 4 DLC Packs

Plague Inc - 3 DLC Packs

The Pillars of the Earth - 2 DLC Packs

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 7 DLC Packs

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 2

This week no really dlc Update from my side. I started Darkest Dungeon and with @Spacey Dweeb trophy guide i Was able to finish the Maingame for the first time. Now i can start working on the dlcs and my second playthrough on hard difficulty.

After understanding the playstyle of the game, it is really enjoyable but also challenging.

• Like 2