Investing in the Future trophy with new upgrade system

DRMOGUERA

38 minutes ago, veinte-justo said:

How long does it take to reach level 140 and the trophy?

On a double or triple exp kind of day and with good dedication and luck with grabbing each armour piece I'd say half a day to a day so more than a few hours less than a ton of hours just depends on item pick ups how long your willing to stick to 1 character and the amount of xp cause I think your armour ratings (what you can pick up and buy) are set to your level

Downgrading is still probably much faster originally it was basically a gimme trophy

Edited by Taliesin_2943

25 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

On a double or triple exp kind of day and with good dedication and luck with grabbing each armour piece I'd say half a day to a day so more than a few hours less than a ton of hours just depends on item pick ups how long your willing to stick to 1 character and the amount of xp cause I think your armour ratings (what you can pick up and buy) are set to your level

Downgrading is still probably much faster originally it was basically a gimme trophy

Im stuck with the PS4 digital version and to be honest I tried the method described in this thread but Im just to dumb to make it work :jaymon:
im finally going to start this game, Im just hoping I dont have to spend more than 10 hours trying to earn this trophy.
Thanks for the detailed explanation.

2 hours ago, veinte-justo said:

Im stuck with the PS4 digital version and to be honest I tried the method described in this thread but Im just to dumb to make it work :jaymon:
im finally going to start this game, Im just hoping I dont have to spend more than 10 hours trying to earn this trophy.
Thanks for the detailed explanation.

It may take around that or a little longer just depends on the exp and your pick ups but your stuff should be max capable once you hit lvl 35-40 on a character

can confirm it's fixed. got an omega chestplate from the "rick and morty cube" event. then let my current gear eat the plate to gain a few levels and the achievement.

solves one of my problems in completing this game if i work at it.

Edited by Lordguwa

Don't think anyone quoted you (?) but my buddy and I got the trophy tonight.

I upgraded a 142 to 146 I got from the daily events just added.

My friend loaded up Black Panther and had a 140 in his inventory somehow.  He sacrificed that 140 to upgrade a 100 up to 140 and got the trophy.

On 7/19/2022 at 2:40 PM, Sydoki said:

Is anyone able to confirm that it's been fixed?

Edited by big_bob002

I can confirm it is fixed. I had 2 pieces of gear at 165, one at 163 and one at 164 and I did the raid and had one piece drop at 165. I equipped the new 165 gear and the Investing In The Future trophy popped then the platinum popped. I was 164 total when the trophy popped. so I don't know what level it pops at. But I can definitely verify it's fixed. DELETE. R.I.P.

I can verify Investing In The Future is fixed.

14 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

So my question is does this make the 100% completely obtainable or are there other issues with bugged trophies as well?

Well the hives trophy take a bit longer than it should for some people or at least it feels that way but it will unlock with persistence 

On 21-7-2022 at 1:58 AM, fresquinho said:

This game is coming to PS Plus service and I really wanted to try it and then auto pop the PS5 version but now I see this platinum is unobtainable. 

Holy Fuck. I'm fucking pissed. 

It's an awesome game, fresh! Just started this on my main account myself because of the trophy that used to be unobtainable. 

Glad to hear the trophies are fixed. Been meaning to play this in a while.

Can anyone help me confirm if i can earn the hero level trophy with the free dlc characters like black panther? Or is it restricted only to the original release characters?

On 24/7/2022 at 5:53 AM, Kyl542 said:

Glad to hear the trophies are fixed. Been meaning to play this in a while.

Can anyone help me confirm if i can earn the hero level trophy with the free dlc characters like black panther? Or is it restricted only to the original release characters?

You can, i got both Hawkeyes and Black Panther to level 20 or so while doing their campaigns and the trophy popped for me. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bash1505 said:

Its been a year since I've played this game, what should I do now to get this annoying trophy? should I Ievel up a new character or I can get it on one of my old character that been leveled up?

might be faster to play the event. one of the character choices just work on areas till you get all the objectives done. it'll drop what you need.

Spoiler

the current one doesn't involve having to defeat the cube woman.

Edited by Lordguwa

23 hours ago, Lordguwa said:

might be faster to play the event. one of the character choices just work on areas till you get all the objectives done. it'll drop what you need.

Reveal hidden contents

the current one doesn't involve having to defeat the cube woman.

Thank you

On 2022/7/28 at 8:33 AM, bash1505 said:

Its been a year since I've played this game, what should I do now to get this annoying trophy? should I Ievel up a new character or I can get it on one of my old character that been leveled up?

If you have any gear that is Epic or higher and between PL 100 and 140, and then another gear that’s already at 140 in the same category, you can just upgrade that first piece of gear. That’s all I did and I got the trophy earlier this week. 

On 7/30/2022 at 11:23 AM, Rhixcs said:

If you have any gear that is Epic or higher and between PL 100 and 140, and then another gear that’s already at 140 in the same category, you can just upgrade that first piece of gear. That’s all I did and I got the trophy earlier this week. 

I havent played this game in a while and just got back into this forum.  Im going to try this and see if it work.

3 minutes ago, rk325 said:

I havent played this game in a while and just got back into this forum.  Im going to try this and see if it work.

NNNNNIIIIIIIIICCCCCE!!!!!!

?

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, cinthia_mendes said:

I have been waiting for the fix and since now the trophies are finally working, my question is:

how long and how hard is this plat?

I know is very grindy and luck based...

Surprisingly not as long as I was expecting but probably a couple weeks a month tops just because you gotta do x amount of faction missions then even after those u still do them to level the characters and such but it's really not as bad as it could have been after the first couple of repeats u can just listen to music or something and run through the missions and hydra things that's where the bulk of your time will be the hydra bases

30 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Surprisingly not as long as I was expecting but probably a couple weeks a month tops just because you gotta do x amount of faction missions then even after those u still do them to level the characters and such but it's really not as bad as it could have been after the first couple of repeats u can just listen to music or something and run through the missions and hydra things that's where the bulk of your time will be the hydra bases

With all the new patches how long would it take to some to achieve the platinum trophy who literally started today?