(PS4/PS5) Evil West (Release Date - November 22nd, 2022)

The Arizona Ranger

Evil-West_Key-Art_3840x2160_logo_JPG.jpg

More Info (credit to Gematsu):

Publisher Focus Entertainment and developer Flying Wild Hog have released the gameplay reveal trailer for Evil West. Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:

About

Evil never sleeps… but it bleeds. A dark menace consumes the American frontier. As one of the last agents in a top-secret vampire-hunting institute, you are the final line between humanity and a deep-rooted terror that now emerges from the shadows. Rise up to become a Wild West Superhero, eradicate the vampire threat and save the United States!

In visceral, explosive combat, unleash hell with your firearms, lightning-fueled gauntlet and gadgets. Kill bloodthirsty monstrosities in style as a lone hunter or in co-op with a friend. Explore and fight in a narrative-driven campaign while upgrading your weapons and hunting tools. Unlock new perks to evolve your monster-slaying mastery, crafting your own playstyle to defeat the supernatural hordes.

Key Features

• Battle alone or with a friend in stylish, gory action combat.
  • Myths and legends retold within a stylised, weird wild west universe.
  • Evolve with perks, upgradable weapons, and tools.
  • Explore and fight through a story-driven campaign to save America.

Evil West is due out for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam in 2022. Watch the trailer below.

SOURCE: https://www.gematsu.com/2021/12/evil-west-gameplay-reveal-trailer

Evil-West_2021_12-09-21_001.jpg

Evil-West_2021_12-09-21_002.jpg

Edited by The Arizona Ranger
  • Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I said in a post from December of last year that this gave me Borderlands vibes with the art style...I have no idea what I was seeing at that time, because it really doesn't. Either way that official trailer made the game look even better. This is definitely on the radar now. 

Edited by Viper