Trophies not unlocking?

Oddbeard

I'm unsure if this is affecting anyone else, as the trophy trackers are showing unlocks -- but no trophies at all seem to be unlocking for me. I've gathered all four of the initial souls, but not a single trophy has popped, including the remembering the goats contract which happens very early. I've even tried a new save file to no avail. Anybody else experiencing this, or have any inkling on how to solve?

• Like 1

Same issue happened to me. I played for a couple of hours before realising that some of the trophies haven’t unlocked even though I’ve completed the requirements. I restarted the game and the trophies that should’ve unlocked earlier all popped at once when I loaded up my save. The issue repeated a couple of times with some other trophies but restarting the game always helped. Hope this works for you.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kasigrim said:

None of mine are popping on PS5, even if I restart several times. :/

It took me 2 days for the trophies start popping and when it did I finish the game 2 hours later. I did restart the game several times.

Keep playing they will eventually pop when booting the game.

Edited by Nieird

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Can confirm the trophies are NOT fixed as of 3rd July 2022.

Loved the game but it was a stress filled nightmare with the glitchy achievements! Only 3 of them actually unlocked when they were supposed to.
All the others needed me to repeatedly close the game and reload over & over & over before they would finally register & unlock. One even unlocked, had a trophy screenshot & everything, but didn’t register as being unlocked on my system itself. Very frustrating & a huge shame because the game itself is wonderful.

Thankfully got them to all unlock in the end & have the platinum. 

• Like 1

My gf finished the game a few hours ago. My advice is don't let the trophies not unlocking bother you or stop you from playing the game. The trophies will eventually unlock. She finished the game and had 8 trophies only. Had to restart the game three times and to play the final scene (5 min gameplay) again and everything unlocked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/06/2022 at 1:07 AM, SwamiGodd said:

On PS5, close the game.  Sync the cloud data.  Relaunch the game.  Load your save. Worked for me.

I can confirm that loading and not going to to continue seems to pop the trophies

Edited by RedDevil757

• 3 weeks later...

I think I only had three trophies pop at the expected times in my playthrough, all the others were jacked up. I tried all of the above advice, but couldn't get any consistency with trophy pops. The only consistent thing I encountered was I needed to restart the game at least 2 times before a delinquent trophy would pop, sometimes more.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
Update on experience
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had no trophies after doing the first 7 missions and should have had 8 trophies. I managed to get all the trophies to pop by turning off the network. And loading the game instead of choosing Continue. Had to close the game a few times first and do it a few times but after 3 or 4 times all the trophies popped. 
Then it was just a matter of syncing the trophies and going back online after the trophies had popped. I'm hoping i can get the platinum and the rest of the trophies with this method. 

• 1 month later...

For those who have not started the game because of trophies not popping - don't let that stop you from enjoying a truly, unique game.  I am enjoying the soup out of this game!

My Bear trophy did not pop for 2 days, but eventually did.  The other trophies are popping normally now, so just give it time - and ENJOY!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having the same issues. I have completed the tasks for the Bear, Cat & Rat without getting the trophy. I have played over the last month so I have entered the game many times without the popping. Do I need to uninstall the game and reinstall? Or do I need another play through? 

On 1/17/2023 at 9:22 AM, JAM-026 said:

I am having the same issues. I have completed the tasks for the Bear, Cat & Rat without getting the trophy. I have played over the last month so I have entered the game many times without the popping. Do I need to uninstall the game and reinstall? Or do I need another play through? 

I backed up my saved data from the cloud and once I re-opened the game, the trophies popped for me. Hope this helps you out.