Progress Transfer

Dante_Vergili

I've just tested tasks, and it does work. Stats are saved server-side on your profile (you must therefore log-in).

If you have the trophy for completing 500 tasks for example on PS4, when you log in to PS5 with your account and complete a single task, both 3 task-related trophies will unlock on PS5.

• Like 1

Can't speak for PS5 -> PS4, but it definitely stores all progress somewhere other than the savefile/locally. I finished the PS4 plat and then loaded up the PS5 and it said I had nothing complete in the "Statistics," but after just a few matches I finished the PS5 plat as well. Doing literally one task got all of those trophies, one kill got all of those trophies, and the miscellaneous ones were simple enough to clean up aside from that. I would imagine it does PS4 -> PS5 as well, just can't confirm.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 hours ago, NoMoreUpdates said:

Can't speak for PS5 -> PS4, but it definitely stores all progress somewhere other than the savefile/locally. I finished the PS4 plat and then loaded up the PS5 and it said I had nothing complete in the "Statistics," but after just a few matches I finished the PS5 plat as well. Doing literally one task got all of those trophies, one kill got all of those trophies, and the miscellaneous ones were simple enough to clean up aside from that. I would imagine it does PS4 -> PS5 as well, just can't confirm.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can confirm its working PS5-PS4 too

do you know fast method to do tasks?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

I can confirm its working PS5-PS4 too

do you know fast method to do tasks?

oh cool, thanks for the confirmation.

Honestly, I just used the map Skeld and turned on all the tasks so by doing all of them it was 10 tasks per match. If you just need to do a quick one then you can customize it and set it to only "One Short Task" - aside from that though I don't know of a faster way.

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/12/2021 at 11:48 AM, Walt the Dog said:

Any idea how to make it recognize the profiles? I loaded both versions of this up last night (PS5 followed by PS4) and it just made an Among Us account for me for both versions instead of recognizing my account from the PS5 version on the PS4 version.

it happen to me too, do fix it or any solution?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I completed the ps4 stack today and booted up the ps5 version today for the first time. The In-game stats on the ps5 version are all 0 across the board while the ps4 version has all my kills/tasks etc. ( Cosmetics, cosmicubes, and beans are present on both versions)

Anyone experience this? How do I make the stats carry over between versions?

36 minutes ago, Dead Weight said:

I completed the ps4 stack today and booted up the ps5 version today for the first time. The In-game stats on the ps5 version are all 0 across the board while the ps4 version has all my kills/tasks etc. ( Cosmetics, cosmicubes, and beans are present on both versions)

Anyone experience this? How do I make the stats carry over between versions?

I believe if you do one of the action it should update. For example get a kill

all cumulative trophies autopop if you complete the ps5 version and then go to the ps4 version or the other way round then any cumulative trophy will be unlocked when you get one of that trophy such as 150 kills 500 tasks win 3 on that map win 50 as hider kill 200 as seeker but not the 3 kills before the meeting which makes sense i guess 
proof here https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/14935-among-us/CookiestFast?order=date&secret=hide

• Like 1

I reccomend playing for the trophies on the ps5 Edition because it's a better version and also because it tracks trophies (for example for a trophy you might need 50 tasks completed and it will show you how many have you done already). Once you are done just go back to the ps4 Edition 

• 1 year later...

So I Platinum'd AU on PS4 last month and then went back to the original version I started with - the PS5 version, which I had 52% on from playing casually a year ago or so. The good news? All of the grindy stat-based trophies unlocked as soon as I did one more of them on the PS5 version - aka, I got one more kill as an Impostor while boosting with my console and 4 phones my family was kind enough to let me use tonight. The 50 kills and 150 kills as Impostor unlocked out of order actually because they both unlocked instantaneously. I did one more task as a Crewmate afterward and the 500 tasks trophy I was missing then clicked right away.

The miscellaneous trophies this didn't apply to were one-time non-repeating action-based trophies, such as getting killed while being scanned, getting 3 kills before a meeting is called and the trophies for winning in different ways as Impostor. I wasn't able to verify tonight, because I had already earned this one casually a year ago, but unfortunately I believe that means you'll still need to have a boosting group of at least 7 devices/accounts minimum to earn the trophy for winning as Impostor with 2 Impostors playing without either being eliminated.

But most importantly, it's still a lifesaver that the grindiest trophies pop retroactively if you've done them on PS4. I'm not sure about the other way around, but I sort of doubt it. So I would highly recommend to start playing with the PS4 version then do what I did and clean up the miscellaneous trophies on this version after finishing that.