14 for 14 Sale starts tomorrow on PSN

ChickenExotic

Wow! I appreciate the heads up. Some sweet deals! I can't believe Crysis 3 is going to be $5.00. I already have it, but I am going to tell my friends to get it because I honestly think that game was a huge sleeper last year.

I'm going to get:

F1 2013

Far Cry Blood Dragon

Puppeteer

Thomas Was Alone

The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season

I may get:

The Wolf Among Us Season Pass

Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut

I just need to do more research on those games. 

Yeah I loved Crysis 3.... Great fun. The bow <3

• Like 1

just great, 8 more games to add to my ever growing back log

i plan to pick up

• crysis 3
  • dues ex HR directors cut
  • enslaved
  • far cry 3 BD
  • puppeteer
  • rain
  • tales of xillia
  • lone survivor

Sony never dissapoints on the begining of the year sales

does anyone know if dues ex human revolution: directors cut is vastly improved over the original game?

Holy Shit, I was about to buy Crysis 3 the other day, like this saturday, then I was like...mmm, nah maybe some other time, thank god!!!

I might get Tales of Xillia, can somebody tell me if this game or franchise works like Final Fantasy?, like every final fantasy game is different (except for X-2 and XIII-2 and 3)

I'm soo glad I choose to wait for a price drop on a lot of these games "U hear that past self we did it, our time is upon us"! T-T

For plus members the deal seams too good to be true for some of these games, the ones I'm getting tomorrow are :

Runner 2 - $3.75

Enslaved : Odyssey to the west Premium Edition - $5

Puppeteer - $7

Rain - $3.75

Thomas was alone - $2.50

In total that's 5 games(3 Indies & 2 Platinums) for $22.

That's not even half of what a ridiculous GTA5 Whale Shark Cash Card costs - $50..lol

just great, 8 more games to add to my ever growing back log

i plan to pick up

• crysis 3
  • dues ex HR directors cut
  • enslaved
  • far cry 3 BD
  • puppeteer
  • rain
  • tales of xillia
  • lone survivor

Sony never dissapoints on the begining of the year sales

does anyone know if dues ex human revolution: directors cut is vastly improved over the original game?

I just saw a review of the game and the reviewer said The Directer's Cut has many significant changes & added content, which is a perfect buy for those who haven't got the original 1.

Those deals... But I don't have time for any...

Me neither, but I'll still get these games to know that I just saved a lot on them. Some of these games won't get another discount till a very large number or days/ weeks go by. I remember Hotline Miami(I think it was Miami, not too sure which game it was to be honest) being free for + members & in the Christmas deal it was just down to $2.50 for +. So I'm very glad I got it when it was free.

Some Deals are Once in a life time, but who knows maybe they'll drop more in the future, that's just my opinion, U don't have to think of it as an order after all it's your money use it when U need it. (I tried to quote a commercial there but failed..lol) U have 1 week to think it over...this is a once in a year Deal, at least that's what I'm getting since it said it did a 13 for 13 deal last year.

Edited by DarknessKey92

Holy Shit, I was about to buy Crysis 3 the other day, like this saturday, then I was like...mmm, nah maybe some other time, thank god!!!

I might get Tales of Xillia, can somebody tell me if this game or franchise works like Final Fantasy?, like every final fantasy game is different (except for X-2 and XIII-2 and 3)

Yeah, it's like FF. Each game is a standalone story. It's a good game too. It's worth well over $10.

Does anyone know if mgs peace walker is the hd version or the psp version?

It's the PSP version. The HD version wasn't released on Vita, only PS3. They thought it was fine since Vita owners could already play the PSP version.

• Like 1

Getting Farcry Blood Dragon (glad I waited) and Velocity Ultra...also everybody that still dont have Puppeteer and dont get it for that price....is totally crazy....if you like the genre you just cant miss it...also Mercenary and Sly.Those games need support.

oooh... they have great deals this time... too bad I missed the Season Pass sale for TWD2... also they have finally gave decent discounts on Vita games...TWD complete season (including 400 days) for 5 dollars?? yes plsssss...